John McCain, POW

Who knows what a man might say under unknown duress. He was a shit bag. But he earned that title long after he came home...

Who knows what a man might say under unknown duress. He was a shit bag. But he earned that title long after he came home...
I've thought the same. I may have done no better, but I don't promote myself as a "hero." I don't see him as a hero, and a very bad politician

Every POW was a tool for commie propaganda , our boys got the message across

Galantis-Bird1.jpg

Wish you folks would stop pickin' on 'em

~S~

"Stupid is as stupid does" Forrests' mom.
Tokyo Rose was a group of female propagandists working for the Japanese Empire during World War 2. Their broadcasts ended in 1945. The tape broadcast is genuine. The purveyor of the tape was
the North Vietnamese government. With a stupid mistake whoever posted the OP practically negated its' credibility

McCain made his most egregious harm to national security as soon as he was captured.

He was not tortured till the last couple of years as a POW, and not much at that.

His busted up arms and leg came about because he did not pay atttention to how to position yourself during eject, and so he was injured when he ejected.

McCain has been a selfish little bastard his whole life and depended on his Admiral daddy to keep him out of trouble.

This country would have done better without him.

Forum List

Back