John McCain, POW

McCain is dead but his hateful ideas are alive and very harmful. That's a big problem for the people on this planet.
The left only loves him now, because he hates Trump

He worked hard to destroy Trump.

Look who's standing.

One day I will sneak onto Anapolis and piss on that shitbags grave.
Pathetic
I dont give a fuck what you think.

McCain was a traitorous piece of shit and likely caused the deaths of other Navy airmen, but his dead had that data buried.
If you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't have responded. Like too many here many of you fools are looking for that digital pat on the back to make you feel good about yourselves.

Pissing on anyones grave is a sure sign of a broken mind.

Never heard this before. Not surprising, but very revealing.

---------------------------- might be the reason that the captured 'mcstain' has a memorial on the Lake near 'hanoi' where he was captured . And i hear that his former guards at the prison love 'mcstain' .

[
If you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't have responded. Like too many here many of you fools are looking for that digital pat on the back to make you feel good about yourselves.
Pissing on anyones grave is a sure sign of a broken mind.

Oh, thats too bad, I have a broken mind, in your frigging opinion. Talk about a distinction with no meaning!

There are many reasons a person might respond to your post other than that they give a flying fart about what you try to think about a damned thing.

It isnt all about you, sugar teets.

Last edited:
I would not fault or castigate McCains behavior whilst a pow aka by self admission they broke him. No doubt he suffered as did all the pow's...some more so than others...some were truly heroic...sadly McCain was not one of those.

Instead he fraudulently built a political career based on a myth of heroism.

John McCain is no war hero. Mythologies die hard - Adam Townsend

John Dramesi's unflattering memories of his fellow POW John McCain

One can go further than 'not a hero'.

HGe gave up fresh intel as soon as he was caught and made no attempt for the first few years to resist at all.

Forum List

Back