John McCain proves once again he is a RINO

McCain should be put in prison and tortured. He's a tyrant and a blight on the human race. A Jew controlled robot who will stop at nothing until the entire world is engaged in WWIII. He and his lackey Lindsey Graham who also deserves to have his fingers cut off and his mouth stitched closed.

Hahahahaha. I think I'll register as a Republican so I can vote for the "Wacko Birdie" in the primaries.

McCain should be put in prison and tortured. He's a tyrant and a blight on the human race. A Jew controlled robot who will stop at nothing until the entire world is engaged in WWIII. He and his lackey Lindsey Graham who also deserves to have his fingers cut off and his mouth stitched closed.

I bet you voted for him in 2008, too. GOP is eating its own.

Wow...

Sometimes I agree with you about things, and then you post loopy shit like this.

Waterboarding flea bitten bearded sociopaths from the battle field of Afghanistan probably pissed you off, but as bad as McLame is you're suggesting he be tortured?

You off your meds or something?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo]Never Go Full Retard - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
John McCain: Choosing Between Hillary and Rand Paul Would Be a ?Tough Choice? in 2016 | TheBlaze.com

LOL...what a tool...I wouldn't vote for either one of them because electoral politics solve nothing.

But I bet you voted for him and the dingbat in Chanel in 2008. Like rats scrambling from a sinking ship.

And you would be wrong. I voted for Paul in the primaries and voted for Baldwin in the general election.Last year I voted for Paul in primary and Johnson in general election.

Forum List

Back