John Stewart on Donald Trump: Can a Man-Baby Run For President?

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016

Nice to hear him articulate my thoughts about why Trump has done fairly well, he is the result of decades of hysterical rhetoric and hate from right wing radio. He's the perfect embodiment of every single rightist blowhards ideal candidate.

Nice to hear him articulate my thoughts about why Trump has done fairly well, he is the result of decades of hysterical rhetoric and hate from right wing radio. He's the perfect embodiment of every single rightist blowhards ideal candidate.

Jon Stewart, the midget mouth piece of the leftard clown posse. I bet it didn't take much to fill his size 7 shoes when he left the "Daily Show". He is the last person I would look to for political commentary. I know a thousand times more than he does.

Jon Stewart, the midget mouth piece of the leftard clown posse. I bet it didn't take much to fill his size 7 shoes when he left the "Daily Show". He is the last person I would look to for political commentary. I know a thousand times more than he does.

You know a "thousand" times more than he does? Wow! That's amazing!

Our current president is evidence that, yes, a man-baby can run for president.

Yep....indeed I do........spend a lot of time reading and researching. Just got done on a series of lectures about the fascist Dulles brothers. I pick a topic and research it and learn it until I have a good grasp on it. I know a lot of stuff dude...a lot of stuff.

John Stewart. People actually pay attention to his useless diatribes.

well thats it.....if john stewart says it....im back with hillary now....man-baby indeed.....

FBI needs to probe Hillary's monstrously huge fat fucking ass. It should be registered as a weapon. Can you imagine the destructive force of that thing. Good God almighty.

Yep....indeed I do........spend a lot of time reading and researching. Just got done on a series of lectures about the fascist Dulles brothers. I pick a topic and research it and learn it until I have a good grasp on it. I know a lot of stuff dude...a lot of stuff.

That was a Trump impersonation, right?

FBI needs to probe Hillary's monstrously huge fat fucking ass. It should be registered as a weapon. Can you imagine the destructive force of that thing. Good God almighty.

what a dumb christ stain

what a dumb christ stain
Gunno! You took the penis out of your mouth long enough to get on here and insult Christians. Or do you post with one in your mouth?

he is the result of decades of hysterical rhetoric and hate from right wing radio.

I suggest you look up the meaning of 'hysterical' and stop using words you don't understand. But you're right about the hate. We hate traitors to the Constitution who give aid to terrorist groups and crap on real Americans and American law. We hate politicians and AMINOs who are trying to destroy our country. We are proud to hate these things. All real Americans should.

Well you folks can always vote for this.....I'll take a man baby over this any day of the week!

thumb-1456277026738-clinton_elect_me.jpg

You must be a professor in a political college because even me, who is currently active in his local political community and has taken college level politics courses...doesn't even pretend to have as good a grasp on politics as Stewart does. Just because you put things in a humorous manner doesn't mean you are an idiot. A lot of comedians are actually really damn smart and knowledgeable.

You must be a professor in a political college because even me, who is currently active in his local political community and has taken college level politics courses...doesn't even pretend to have as good a grasp on politics as Stewart does. Just because you put things in a humorous manner doesn't mean you are an idiot. A lot of comedians are actually really damn smart and knowledgeable.

Live and learn......

jon+stewartSTUPID.jpg

Dennis Miller was a big time liberal that went ultra -conservative and is an extremely intelligent man but not even he has a real clue as to what is going on because he hasn't done the research that I have. My IQ has been tested at 129 so I know that there are many that rate higher but what I have done is the reading, research and listening to those that know more than me and have done the heavy lifting and they are respected and accredited researchers. I am always open to learning and enlightening myself. I have spent thousands of hours educating myself on how things really work....it's what I do each and every day.

Live and learn......

jon+stewartSTUPID.jpg

Your post history indicates that you defend Donald Trump.

You do realize that Trump, by far, has made much more erroneous statements than Stewart and has failed to apologize for what he's said for many of them (but not all...he does do a fair amount of backpedaling and position switching too admittedly).

So why do you attack Stewart here for one mistake (I'm not denying he has made some, it was actually never my position that he is a God who has lived without making mistakes) but continuously defend somebody who has made many bold faced lies to the American public?

Forum List

Back