Johns Hopkins Study. U.S Best Prepared Country in the World for Covid-19

The article also says this:

The CDC’s response has been excellent, as it has been in the past,” said John Auerbach, president of the nonpartisan Trust for America’s Health, which works with government at all levels to improve the nation’s response to high-risk health crises.

so...why do Trump supporters constantly demonize the CDC?

Who gives a crap. Best prepared on Earth!!!!!!

The CDC’s response has been excellent, as it has been in the past,” said John Auerbach, president of the nonpartisan Trust for America’s Health, which works with government at all levels to improve the nation’s response to high-risk health crises.

:lol: then we should have had a much better response yes?

Trump saved 2,000,000 lives according to the scientists when Dims were calling him racist like the moron Biden. Excellent job!!!

Coyote, you shouldn't laugh about people dying. The scientists stated 2.2. million people would die unless Trump took the measures he did.

The left hates it when America stands out as the best at anything....because they hate America as it stands today....they hate the founding of America so to love their own country is impossible for many of them...how sad.....
SO true and SO sad. I always say if they don't like it here, then PLEASE move to another country where they'll be happier. Somewhere like Venezuela or a country in the Middle East? They would welcome these hideously anti-American, American citizens, with open arms and most likely open gunfire. These countries are waiting for them RIGHT NOW!

Coyote, you shouldn't laugh about people dying. The scientists stated 2.2. million people would die unless Trump took the measures he did.

I don’t think that is quite what they said....

I don’t think that is quite what they said....

I provided a link. And yes many scientists said without the social distancing guidelines imposed by Trump over 2 million people could die.

I just found another link from the New York Times saying over 2 million could die in the U.S. According to the scientists without policies started by the Trump Administration 2,000,000 plus more Americans would be dead.

Well, I wonder how the Dims will try to spin this.

Interesting that Dims Lies have also been debunked in the same story.

Separately, the Biden team has repeatedly argued that the president once referred to coronavirus as a "hoax." That claim has been refuted by numerous fact-checkers, including the Post's, which found that Trump was clearly referring to Democrats' efforts to blame him for the pandemic, not the virus itself.

Additionally, numerous Democrats, including Biden, have falsely claimed that the president cut the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) budget. The Associated Press has noted that those claims "distort" the facts.

Trump’s budgets have proposed cuts to public health, only to be overruled by Congress, where there’s strong bipartisan support for agencies such as the CDC and NIH. Instead, financing has increased. Indeed, the money that government disease detectives first tapped to fight the latest outbreak was a congressional fund created for health emergencies.

Please post other sources on this topic. Fox is not a credible source.

Citizen. Please. Have some respect for the narrative.

Separately, the Biden team has repeatedly argued that the president once referred to coronavirus as a "hoax." That claim has been refuted by numerous fact-checkers, including the Post's, which found that Trump was clearly referring to Democrats' efforts to blame him for the pandemic, not the virus itself.

Additionally, numerous Democrats, including Biden, have falsely claimed that the president cut the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) budget. The Associated Press has noted that those claims "distort" the facts.

Trump’s budgets have proposed cuts to public health, only to be overruled by Congress, where there’s strong bipartisan support for agencies such as the CDC and NIH. Instead, financing has increased. Indeed, the money that government disease detectives first tapped to fight the latest outbreak was a congressional fund created for health emergencies.

I guess you can't read. New York Times link was posted and a direct link to Johns Hopkins. The U.S. Best Prepared Nation on Earth for Covid-19.

Well she cant even post where the report said Drumpf was the one responsible for the US being rated #1 so good luck.

Forum List

Back