Johns Hopkins Study. U.S Best Prepared Country in the World for Covid-19

I think the question we should be asking is...if in 201-2019 we were ranked so well, what the hell happened in 2020?
Its all relative. Even though we may have been the most prepared (Thanks to Obama) it doesnt mean that Drumpfs consistent fuckups didnt undermine that preparedness.
I agree, and a lot is due to the gross disorganization within his administration.

I think the question we should be asking is...if in 201-2019 we were ranked so well, what the hell happened in 2020?

You must not have read the article. The study was done in December when Covid-19 had already hit. Regardless, the best medical scientists in the world at Johns Hopkins said the U.S. and the Trump Administration was the best prepared on Earth.

You must not have read the article. The study was done in December when Covid-19 had already hit. Regardless, the best medical scientists in the world at Johns Hopkins said the U.S. and the Trump Administration was the best prepared on Earth.
The article was from Faux. Their opinion on the report is hardly reputable. :)

Its all relative. Even though we may have been the most prepared (Thanks to Obama) it doesnt mean that Drumpfs consistent fuckups didnt undermine that preparedness.
I agree, and a lot is due to the gross disorganization within his administration.

Not according to the scientists. Or are you saying we should ignore the scientists now?

The source is Johns Hopkins. Other media outlets are covering it as well.

Trump even boasted of the US pandemic preparedness rating early on. Then he showed he didn't know how to use the tools at his disposal. What is there to spin? It's all about how the leadership uses the tools, the IMPOTUS failed miserably.

The left hates it when America stands out as the best at anything....because they hate America as it stands today....they hate the founding of America so to love their own country is impossible for many of them...how sad.....

The source is Johns Hopkins. Other media outlets are covering it as well.
Show us where the scientists say Drumpf was the reason. I want a quote from the source not Faux.

Well, I wonder how the Dims will try to spin this.

Interesting that Dims Lies have also been debunked in the same story.

Separately, the Biden team has repeatedly argued that the president once referred to coronavirus as a "hoax." That claim has been refuted by numerous fact-checkers, including the Post's, which found that Trump was clearly referring to Democrats' efforts to blame him for the pandemic, not the virus itself.

Additionally, numerous Democrats, including Biden, have falsely claimed that the president cut the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) budget. The Associated Press has noted that those claims "distort" the facts.

Trump’s budgets have proposed cuts to public health, only to be overruled by Congress, where there’s strong bipartisan support for agencies such as the CDC and NIH. Instead, financing has increased. Indeed, the money that government disease detectives first tapped to fight the latest outbreak was a congressional fund created for health emergencies.
Well that's obviously a lie.
Of course! :eusa_clap:

I did but this is what it said:

The Global Health Security Index was was "developed with guidance from an international panel of experts from 13 countries, with research by the Economist Intelligence Unit" from 2018 to 2019, The Washington Post reported last year.

So it is based on 2018-2019 research.

Not according to the scientists. Or are you saying we should ignore the scientists now?

So what are the scientists saying is the reason for such a bad response?

I did but this is what it said:

The Global Health Security Index was was "developed with guidance from an international panel of experts from 13 countries, with research by the Economist Intelligence Unit" from 2018 to 2019, The Washington Post reported last year.

So it is based on 2018-2019 research.
Its like when Drumpf claimed responsibility for the unemployment rate going down which also started with Obama.

Regardless, the best medical scientists in the world at Johns Hopkins said the U.S. and the Trump Administration was the best prepared on Earth.
And the IMPOTUS fucked up bigly. NZ came 35th in that survey, check out it's current position compared to the position of number 1...

covid-casesbyday-25may.png

COVID-19 - current cases

You're just shooting yourself in the foot, showing how incompetent is the IMPOTUS.

There has been an outstanding response unless you talk about the moron Cuomo is NYC that killed 5,000 seniors needlessly.

The article also says this:

The CDC’s response has been excellent, as it has been in the past,” said John Auerbach, president of the nonpartisan Trust for America’s Health, which works with government at all levels to improve the nation’s response to high-risk health crises.

so...why do Trump supporters constantly demonize the CDC?

There has been an outstanding response unless you talk about the moron Cuomo is NYC that killed 5,000 seniors needlessly.
Drumpf didnt do shit except claim "the tests were beautiful." He stood around with his finger up his ass while the govenors took control of the situation. Drumpf is a incompetent fuckup and weak, ineffective leader.

The article also says this:

The CDC’s response has been excellent, as it has been in the past,” said John Auerbach, president of the nonpartisan Trust for America’s Health, which works with government at all levels to improve the nation’s response to high-risk health crises.

so...why do Trump supporters constantly demonize the CDC?
Because Drumpf tells them to of course. Thats why its so funny seeing them now trying to claim credit. :)

Forum List

Back