Johnson raises taxes on poor to pay for his shambles.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The cost of covid is to be borne by the poorest in our society whilst the rich sail through untouched. Conservatism in action.
But it appears that the message is getting through to the docile fuckwits who voted tory.

Look, if you want to discuss it thats fine. But if you just want to point score I am not in the mood today

I am discussing it. You are the one trying to point score. Sorry you are in a bad mood. Perhaps you should sign up for social care to lessen your burdens. You will only be 300,001st in the wait line.....or queue as you people prefer to call it, because your not free healthcare system is woefully underfunded, let alone your support services.

I am discussing it. You are the one trying to point score. Sorry you are in a bad mood. Perhaps you should sign up for social care to lessen your burdens. You will only be 300,001st in the wait line.....or queue as you people prefer to call it, because your not free healthcare system is woefully underfunded, let alone your support services.
Our health service is underfunded due to the policies of conservative governments. This has now been compounded by brexit which has seen thousands of nurses and doctors leave the country.
Taxing poor folk to make up the deficit is a tory solution. Taxation should be raised in other areas.
For example tax relief on pension contributions. Lower paid workers receive tax relief of 20% on pension contributions. Better paid folk get 40%.
Why rich folk need that extra bail out is not a question that can be answered. The rates could be harmonised by reducing the higher rate to the lower rate so that everyone got the same. But that wouldnt be popular in tory seats.
Proper taxation on corporations would also help. Particularly the large multi nationals who pay next to nothing.
There is also the issue of the big red bus which promised us that EU contributions of £350m a week would be diverted to the NHS. It was a lie and not a penny extra has gone into the NHS. Thats how the lying shits won brexit and now people are seeing the truth of it.

This is just the start.

Forum List

Back