Jon Tester is in for a rude awakening! LOL

upload_2018-7-5_18-10-52.gif

LOL...

They're so convinced of their "blue wave" they have a democrook trying to ride Trump's coat tails??

latest

flush.jpg

LOL...

They're so convinced of their "blue wave" they have a democrook trying to ride Trump's coat tails??

latest

flush.jpg
They see he’s been winning and now want to pretend they’re on his side. :laugh:

Donald Trump Jr. warns Montana voters to be wary of Jon Tester donors' "New York money."

'WOW! President Trump is tearing liberal democrat Jon Tester apart right now in Montana. Tester didn't even vote for Kate's Law. Democrats don't care when illegal aliens murder our people.

Trump is calling out that Democrat asshole Tester.

Republicans will pick up seats in the Senate and Tester will be one of them.

No way should the good people of Montana align themselves with the filthy Party of Moon Bats.

LOL...

latest

flush.jpg
They see he’s been winning and now want to pretend they’re on his side. :laugh:
They should have voted for the tax cuts then. Now, it means nothing
Democrats have always preferred reaching deeper into the pockets of the working class over solving problems.

We now have a president working hard to prevent them from doing that. :)

Trump asked if the audience saw "that clown on the Statue of Liberty?" He said the law enforcement officials were brave. "I wouldn't have done it ... just get some nets."

Trump asked if the audience saw "that clown on the Statue of Liberty?" He said the law enforcement officials were brave. "I wouldn't have done it ... just get some nets."
I would have left the dumb bitch up there and handed out BB guns.

Trump: "You know President Putin is KGB... Putin is fine. He's fine. We are all fine, we're all people"

Trump says the media will "fold" when he leaves office "in seven years." There are cheers. He again says the media will endorse him because they'll fail without him. "They're going to cover Bernie? They're going to cover Sleepy Joe Biden? They're going to cover Pocahontas?"

Trump currently talking about his inauguration crowds. "We had a big, big monster crowd. Take a look at that."

Forum List

Back