Joni Ernst quotes movie Rape Scene in victory speech.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
‘Make them squeal’: Joni Ernst’s victory speech borrows line from movie rape scene

Guess she's trying to appeal to her base....

deliverance.jpg

Iowa Senator-elect Joni Ernst (R) may have unknowingly used a line from a rape scene in the movie
Deliverance during her victory speech on Tuesday.

“Well, Iowa, we did it, We did it!” she told her supporters. “It’s a long way from Red Oak to Washington, from the biscuit line at Hardee’s to the United States Senate.”

“But, thanks to all of you we are heading to Washington. And we are going to make ‘em squeal.”

We realize you are angry and hurt.

We realize your ideology was just flushed by the American people.

But, you don't have to keep posting asshole threads to show us just how bad you feel.

‘Make them squeal’: Joni Ernst’s victory speech borrows line from movie rape scene

deliverance.jpg

Iowa Senator-elect Joni Ernst (R) may have unknowingly used a line from a rape scene in the movie

“Well, Iowa, we did it, We did it!” she told her supporters. “It’s a long way from Red Oak to Washington, from the biscuit line at Hardee’s to the United States Senate.”

“But, thanks to all of you we are heading to Washington. And we are going to make ‘em squeal.”

Dude,.....she won.

Get over it.

:dance:

and she was talking about making the dems squeal like she made hogs squeal when she was castrating the hogs . Just a comical and well received comment by Joni Ernst . She was happy last night , I like the sound of her laugh !!

deliverance.jpg

deliverance.jpg

Do you squeal when you take it in the ass nut?

(she was quoting her ad, but you know that you are just a moron)

Stupid thread. I guess the OP believes that no one ever uttered those words before some movie copied them. Unreal, but I guess it's a means of coping with severe butthurt.

Stupid thread. I guess the OP believes that no one ever uttered those words before some movie copied them. Unreal, but I guess it's a means of coping with severe butthurt.

She actually was quoting an ad she had run earlier.

Nut just like to post anal sex scenes

Mary Landrieu is going to get her ass kicked next....

I wonder how loud she will squeal ?

Wow. Total misinterpretation. Of course she's referrring to the phrase The bigger the pig, the louder they squeal.
Kind of like the libs here. They got their asses handed to them and every day a bunch of threads complaining no no that wasnt what happened. It was low turnout. It was the Koch Bros. It was unfair. It was Big Money (tell that to Kay Hagan). Yeah they won but they lost anyway. Elections dont have consequences. Anything.

Good grief. Hnut has totally freaking lost it.

:lol:

Make em squeal like a stuck pig has been around for forever. Ditto bleeding like a stuck pig.

Hnut is over the edge. YAY!

wow. You guys are really afraid of her. That's been obvious when all the attack ads started at what looked like a four to one ratio. Four attack ads for everyone one of hers promoting herself.

i don't think i saw a single ad for her opponent . Ever think that if you promote your guy people might vote them?

deliverance.jpg

Still crying like a baby boohoo hoodoo:)

Forum List

Back