Jordan is palestine and palestine is Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is teddyearp and I support Boston1's message. It is something that I have concluded as well.
My name is Roudy and I approve and agree with Boston1's message.

You wish they're fake quotes. They're as real as it gets.

Zionist propaganda sites. LOL
The flag of Jordan and Palestine itself tells the story, keep digging.
:dig:

Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?” “We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

flags-1.jpg

:9:

PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration.

UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization/British policy in Palestine: "Churchill White Paper" - UK documentation Cmd. 1700/Non-UN document (excerpts) (1 July 1922)
Stuck in 1922.
If, in fact, you felt any of your prior documents made your point, you would NOT feel the need to constantly fish for other documents.
What that saying about throwing fecal matter at the wall?

If you would quit drinking and follow the thread, you will note that your buddy claimed that Palestinians do not exist. Or did not exist until 1967. The source documentation demonstrates that in 1922 the Palestinian people were demanding self determination in 1922. You are the poster boy for the old saying " Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

My name is teddyearp and I support Boston1's message. It is something that I have concluded as well.
My name is Roudy and I approve and agree with Boston1's message.

You wish they're fake quotes. They're as real as it gets.

Zionist propaganda sites. LOL
The flag of Jordan and Palestine itself tells the story, keep digging.
:dig:

Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?” “We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

flags-1.jpg

:9:

PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration.

UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization/British policy in Palestine: "Churchill White Paper" - UK documentation Cmd. 1700/Non-UN document (excerpts) (1 July 1922)
Stuck in 1922.
If, in fact, you felt any of your prior documents made your point, you would NOT feel the need to constantly fish for other documents.
What that saying about throwing fecal matter at the wall?

If you would quit drinking and follow the thread, you will note that your buddy claimed that Palestinians do not exist. Or did not exist until 1967. The source documentation demonstrates that in 1922 the Palestinian people were demanding self determination in 1922. You are the poster boy for the old saying " Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
The reference is to the "People of Palestine", NOT Palestinians.
Just a ragtag collection of different people dwelling in the area.

He's stuck in June of 1922 because depending on the exact date it was the final negotiating period between the Arab interim governing powers, the Judaic interim governing powers and the British. Who were either about to decide to not allow the Arabs 100% of palestine or had just decided the Arabs could have 80%. And All this letter really is, is another complaint about Jewish presence at all in the Mandate.

He's not as much stuck in 1922 as he's so blinded by his own racist hatred that he's unable to even consider all of the facts or really anything that might challenge his cognitive dissonance

Sad but a fact the rest of us are just going to have to deal with

Last edited:
THE DIVISION OF THE MANDATE FOR PALESTINE

In 1923 the British "chopped off" 75% of the proposed Jewish Palestinian homeland to form an Arab Palestinian Nation of "Trans-Jordan," meaning "across the Jordan River." The Palestinian Arabs now had THEIR homeland... the remaining 25% of the original Palestinian territory (west of the Jordan River) was to be the Jewish Palestinian homeland. However, sharing was not part of the Arab psychological makeup then or now and they were determined to get ALL of that remaining 25%. Encouraged and incited by growing Arab nationalism throughout the Middle East, the Arabs of that small remaining Palestinian territory launched never-ending murderous attacks upon the Jewish Palestinians in an effort to drive them out. Most terrifying were the Hebron slaughters of 1929 and later the 1936-39 "Arab Revolt." The British, at first tried to maintain order but soon (due to the large oil deposits being discovered throughout the Arab Middle East) turned a blind eye. It became obvious to the Palestinian Jews that they must fight the Arabs AND drive out the British.

PartitionforTransJordan.jpg

1163.jpg

Last edited:
Is Jordan Palestine? Here are two Jordanian State Stamps, one from 1949 with a picture of King Abdullah of the kingdom of Jordan and bears the label of Palestine in English and Arabic. Another, a 1964 stamp bearing the likeness of King Hussein and pictures Mandated Palestine as an undivided territory including both present day Israel and Jordan.

jordan2.jpg

jordan1.jpg

Excellent point Roudy, many of the Jordan state insignias incorporated maps of undivided palestine and the word palestine where you might expect the word Jordan to be.

Last edited:
Excellent point Roudy, many of the Jordan state insignias incorporated maps of undivided palestine and the word palestine where you might expect the word Jordan to be.

images

Shows a picture of husseiny and says state of palestine

Kinda hard to deny that one
Like you said, Anti-Semites have nothing but historical revisionism. Here is another stamp that says "the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan" and then "Palestine" in both Arabic and English.

cabbe930c024e773aba28bdf9cb8529d.jpg

2000px-Mandate_for_Palestine_%28legal_instrument%29.svg.png

That is correct, these stamps expose an inconvenient truth:

4e2b0a7a16d0731c15e9829a07914fde.jpg

Yeah, its arguable but there's a lot of Jordanian stamps with "palestine" cancelations on them. This is likely because of confusion over the name change.

large_11027-mb24.3.14.81395656185.jpg

Unlike Monty I'm willing to weigh the evidence based on its merit rather than any preconceived views. In this case we can be reasonably sure that Transjordan stamps were most likely sold in Transjordan. Postage is canceled at the place of origin, in this case stamped with a cancellation clearly saying palestine. So its highly likely at this time that Transjordan was still using both names.

Last edited:

It seems that Ruddy hasn't gotten the memo. Even the Zionist colonizers in 1926 didn't claim Palestine was Jordon. LOL
"Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committee

July 25, 1926

The contemplated trip to the United States of Dr. Chaim Weizmann, president of the World Zionist Organization, the continuation of his efforts while in America to extend the Jewish Agency through his negotiations with the Marshall group, the possibilities of extending Jewish colonization work outside of the present Palestine frontiers, including. Transjordania and certain parts of Syria, were the main features around which the deliberations centered."

[FONT=PT Serif, Times New Roman]Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committ[/FONT]

More propaganda. You are the poster boy for propagandists.

Again the Jews are the colonists in Palestine, self defined as reported by the Jewish Telegraph Agency.

Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committee

The contemplated trip to the United States of Dr. Chaim Weizmann, president of the World Zionist Organization, the continuation of his efforts while in America to extend the Jewish Agency through his negotiations with the Marshall group, the possibilities of extending Jewish colonization work outside of the present Palestine frontiers, including. Transjordania and certain parts of Syria, were the main features around which the deliberations centered.

“Due to the success of our colonization work in Palestine proper, it is possible that eventually our colonization work will be extended beyond the frontiers of Transjordania. It is true that the Palestine government has not taken a clear stand in regard to its economic policy, but well founded demands have every prospect of being agreed to. A great deal has been achieved during the last months,” Dr. Weizmann said.""

[FONT=PT Serif, Times New Roman]Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committ[/FONT]

Reported

Spamming the thread with the same BS over and over is NOT engaging in a conversation.

Might also try and stick to the conversation.

What it boils down to is you are emotionally incapable of comprehending the RETURN of SOME judaic people to this area. About 35% returned from Europe. Most who did return, plenty were already in the mandate area prior to the mandate period, and some of course came from the immediate vicinity. Expelled by the Arabs.

Might take your hate blinders off and wake up to the realities of the situation

Last edited:
Reported

Spamming the thread with the same BS over and over is NOT engaging in a conversation.

Might also try and stick to the conversation.

What it boils down to is you are emotionally incapable of comprehending the RETURN of SOME judaic people to this area. About 35% returned from Europe. Most who did return, plenty were already in the mandate area prior to the mandate period, and some of course came from the immediate vicinity. Expelled by the Arabs.

Might take your hate blinders off and wake up to the realities of the situation

Presenting facts has nothing to do with hate.

Repeating fact after your buddies make false claims is not spamming. It is presenting fact.

No one returned. They had never been to Palestine you moron. There were a handful of Jews prior to the Mandate era.

There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil.

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

Zionist propaganda sites, tsk, tsk. Grow up.

Let's look at the facts:

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times
nyt.jpg
An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times depicts how the Conference sought to “colonize Palestine” and discussed the purchasing of land with English Zionists.

nyt2.jpg

The straightforward and comfortable manner with which the colonization is pursued is indicative how, before having to be concerned with the image of Zionism and public relations, Zionist leaders depicted their movement as a colonial mission during a time in which European nations were colonial powers.

[FONT=Georgia, Century, Times New Roman, serif]Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times - World Bulletin[/FONT]

Well I guess if we are going to be repeating ourselves I might as well put a twist on it

THE DIVISION OF THE MANDATE FOR PALESTINE

In 1923 the British "chopped off" 75% of the proposed Jewish Palestinian homeland to form an Arab Palestinian Nation of "Trans-Jordan," meaning "across the Jordan River." The Palestinian Arabs now had THEIR homeland... the remaining 25% of the original Palestinian territory (west of the Jordan River) was to be the Jewish Palestinian homeland. However, sharing was not part of the Arab psychological makeup then or now and they were determined to get ALL of that remaining 25%. Encouraged and incited by growing Arab nationalism throughout the Middle East, the Arabs of that small remaining Palestinian territory launched never-ending murderous attacks upon the Jewish Palestinians in an effort to drive them out. Most terrifying were the Hebron slaughters of 1929 and later the 1936-39 "Arab Revolt." The British, at first tried to maintain order but soon (due to the large oil deposits being discovered throughout the Arab Middle East) turned a blind eye. It became obvious to the Palestinian Jews that they must fight the Arabs AND drive out the British.

PartitionforTransJordan.jpg

1163.jpg

Quoting from a Zionist propaganda site and posting Walt Disney maps does not help your cause. Of course nothing can help your cause, since you are promulgating falsehoods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back