Jordan, Meadows Refer Cohen To Ag Barr For Perjury At Oversight Hearing

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Lanny Davis had a fool for a client.

His other client took the “I don’t recall route”, but this clown remembered a lot of stuff that just wasn’t so. I hope they add 20 years to his sentence. Then maybe he’ll remember to not remember.

Republican Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio and Mark Meadows of North Carolina referred Michael Cohen to the Attorney General William Barr on Friday, alleging that the president’s former attorney perjured himself in the course of giving testimony at Thursday’s hearing before the House Oversight Committee.

“Mr. Cohen’s testimony before the Committee on Oversight and Reform on February 27, 2019, was a spectacular and brazen attempt to knowingly and willfully testify falsely and fictitiously to numerous material facts,” the letter to Barr from Jordan and Meadows states.

“His testimony included intentionally false statements designed to make himself look better on a national stage. Mr. Cohen’s prior conviction for lying to Congress merits a heightened suspicion that he has yet again testified falsely before Congress,” the letter concludes.

The letter details six distinct points supporting an investigation into whether Cohen’s testimony Wednesday before the committee was truthful.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Oh fun! A third thread on this I can bump to see how it all works out.

Well this is going nowhere. If Barr takes it up it will be a massive red flag of Barr's partisan intent. He will keep his powder dry for when it comes time for him to bury the Mueller investigation.

His other client took the “I don’t recall route”, but this clown remembered a lot of stuff that just wasn’t so. I hope they add 20 years to his sentence. Then maybe he’ll remember to not remember.

Republican Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio and Mark Meadows of North Carolina referred Michael Cohen to the Attorney General William Barr on Friday, alleging that the president’s former attorney perjured himself in the course of giving testimony at Thursday’s hearing before the House Oversight Committee.

“Mr. Cohen’s testimony before the Committee on Oversight and Reform on February 27, 2019, was a spectacular and brazen attempt to knowingly and willfully testify falsely and fictitiously to numerous material facts,” the letter to Barr from Jordan and Meadows states.

“His testimony included intentionally false statements designed to make himself look better on a national stage. Mr. Cohen’s prior conviction for lying to Congress merits a heightened suspicion that he has yet again testified falsely before Congress,” the letter concludes.

The letter details six distinct points supporting an investigation into whether Cohen’s testimony Wednesday before the committee was truthful.

How many threads just like this will be started in the next 48 hours?

I'm betting a dozen, easy.

Somehow you snowflakes get your your GOP talking points and think you're going to be the 1st one to have this "epiphany" and never check to see if there's 10 more threads on the same subject. Why is that?

Well this is going nowhere. If Barr takes it up it will be a massive red flag of Barr's partisan intent. He will keep his powder dry for when it comes time for him to bury the Mueller investigation.
I hope it goes somewhere. The Swamp has been ruining America for years and time has come to try, convict and jail or execute all those sonsabitches. I would volunteer to pull the switch.

Is Cohen still going to jail? The Dems big "smoking gun" blew up in their collective faces. The entire Russia hoax got torpedoed and Cohen perjured himself again. Oh leftist trolls have been claiming for 2 years that Trump would be impeached and removed any day now. That happen yet? The left never tires of looking like fools.

I hope it goes somewhere. The Swamp has been ruining America for years and time has come to try, convict and jail or execute all those sonsabitches. I would volunteer to pull the switch.
Wanting the AG to take a hard line on lying to congress would be the worst possible outcome for the many past and present Trump associates who will testify before congress in the next couple of years.

Meadows and Jordan are the swamp.

Wanting the AG to take a hard line on lying to congress would be the worst possible outcome for the many past and present Trump associates who will testify before congress in the next couple of years.
OK by me. I don't condone lying by anyone. Liars are worse than thieves.

If you think so. I know better.

lower than shark shit on the bottom of the ocean

OK by me. I don't condone lying by anyone. Liars are worse than thieves.
we have both in our wh now

Teabaggers Jordan and Meadows have nothing else to offer - except distractions. Hey, look over there...

Watergate ‘Master Manipulator’ Spots What Republicans Didn’t Do During Michael Cohen Hearing

“What they did is attack the witness. That shows a certain weakness and it also showed a lot of concern by Republicans.”

John Dean, the former attorney for President Richard M. Nixon who was dubbed the “master manipulator” of the Watergate scandal by the FBI, noticed one thing Republican lawmakers didn’t do on Wednesday.

As they questioned Michael Cohen, the disgraced former attorney for President Donald Trump, “they didn’t defend the president,” Dean told CNN’s Don Lemon.

“What they did is attack the witness,” Dean said. “That shows a certain weakness and it also showed a lot of concern by Republicans.”

Republicans questioning Cohen “had nothing to offer in defense of the president’s character,” Dean said.

Watergate ‘Master Manipulator’ Spots What Republicans Didn’t Do During Michael Cohen Hearing

D0gNyltWoAAVBUy.jpg

Last edited:
Teabaggers Jordan and Meadows have nothing else to offer - except distractions. Hey, look over there...

“What they did is attack the witness. That shows a certain weakness and it also showed a lot of concern by Republicans.”

John Dean, the former attorney for President Richard M. Nixon who was dubbed the “master manipulator” of the Watergate scandal by the FBI, noticed one thing Republican lawmakers didn’t do on Wednesday.

As they questioned Michael Cohen, the disgraced former attorney for President Donald Trump, “they didn’t defend the president,” Dean told CNN’s Don Lemon.

“What they did is attack the witness,” Dean said. “That shows a certain weakness and it also showed a lot of concern by Republicans.”

Republicans questioning Cohen “had nothing to offer in defense of the president’s character,” Dean said.

D0gNyltWoAAVBUy.jpg

Trump wasn't on trial, he didn't need defending and the lying weasel lawyer is going to jail.

D0gNyltWoAAVBUy.jpg

Trump wasn't on trial, he didn't need defending and the lying weasel lawyer is going to jail.

So you're saying the hearing wasn't about Trump? Interesting...

52837043_2130673013637050_2166855286239789056_n.jpg

How many threads just like this will be started in the next 48 hours?

I'm betting a dozen, easy.

Somehow you snowflakes get your your GOP talking points and think you're going to be the 1st one to have this "epiphany" and never check to see if there's 10 more threads on the same subject. Why is that?
You ABNORMALS are just so butt hurt becausecTRUMP WON....you will never get over it!

D0gNyltWoAAVBUy.jpg

And they sure didn't defend him against any of Cohen's accusations, did they? They knew they couldn't so they attacked Cohen.

The big walk away from this is that nothing new came out of it. No big, We Got Trump Finally.
I guess what they ended up getting was that it captured the compliant media's attention
and took away the NoKo talks. Not sure it played well with the public, though.
Just shows the dem politicians in unfavorable light.

Forum List

Back