Jordan Neely's uncle arrested.

You are the racist here and we all know it, including you. There will come a day when you will be forced to admit it, if not to the white brethren you have slandered, then to the Lord, who will be a lot less tolerant than we have been, historically, with you haters.

yes, interesting point that most people won't get or won't agree with:

there WILL be justice some day.

Most people these days have lost the fear of God.. an extremely dangerous route to go.. I think a lot of people believe that God is just too "loving" to toss them into Hell... But it is SIN that tosses one into Hell.. unrepented-of sin

Mortal sin changes your soul to make it incapable of being in Heaven (where there is no sin whatsoever, not even a desire for it)

Revelation, etc...

If it were a Black man who choked out a White homeless man, would you be upset?
and where were the do-gooders standing up for Neely when he could have used such?

they were likely busy whining about how normal folks don't accept being trans... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

or some other worthless activity

It is like I have said, humanity did not really lose anything of value when that dink on the subway died. So it's a tragedy that Penny, a good and upstanding citizen who served his country admirably, is possibly going to be taken away from us and put in prison for merely protecting his fellow citizens from a crazy who was threatening people.

If we were still a society with morals, standards and values this wouldn't have happened more than likely.

If you treat criminals and nutballs like what they are and keep them off the streets you avoid situations like this. If you don't want to get rid of them then put them somewhere away from society where they don't intteruot normal people's lives.

The majority shouldn't have to suffer the few.

Is that in the pamphlet at the rallies where they burn crosses. That dumb shit isn't even worth the time to reply to.
No that would be the KKK - beholding the equivalent mindset, that is reflected in your daily statements

However my question that you now wiener around was:

Now tell me all about what Blacks have done for other Blacks in Africa or e.g. for Whites in the USA

Last edited:
Is that in the pamphlet at the rallies where they burn crosses. That dumb shit isn't even worth the time to reply to.

Yet here you are, replying to it.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

1685010907393.jpeg

Forum List

Back