Jordan Peterson Interviews Presidential Candidate Vivek Ramaswamy for 100 minutes

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
watching it right now. will summarize it for ya if you don't wanna watch the whole thing

"Our diversity is not our strength in America. Our strength is what binds us together across our diversity - the shared ideals that set our nation in motion nearly 250 years ago."

• Banned
Vivek explained how wall street align with the left after the movement in 2012 occupy Wall Street movement. Wall Street cut a deal with the left. This is how the left got so strong. It’s why we have ESG stuff. Vivek is very bright. I’m a Trump guy too.

he clearly articulates the complex reasons he's running throughout the interview
He's selling books.
He has not even an ice-cube's chance in Hell of winning.

I'm really fed up with these assholes, that only want a payday, running for office.

The moment they mention he founded a pharmaceutical company his campaign will be deep-six'd.

Last edited:
  • Banned
He's selling books.
He has not even an ice-cube's chance in Hell of winning.

I'm really fed up with these assholes that only want a payday running for office.

The moment they mention he founded a pharmaceutical company his campaign will be deep-six'd.
you could argue he's angling for a job in the Trump administration. BUT HE'S NOT SELLING BOOOOOOOOOKS. PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION

We have a presidential candidate named Vivek Ramaswamy??? Please tell me it isn't so ------

We have a presidential candidate named Vivek Ramaswamy??? Please tell me it isn't so ------
Why does that offend you? we already had Barack Obama. were you a blind bat lost in the abyss during the Obama era?

Are you an insult machine? There are so many, many of those noxious animals on my long, long Ignore list ---
Nah i don't do personal attacks. i mostly prefer a civil debate. i overreacted i apologize!

it's a free country. people allowed to run for president without losers like you questioning their motivation
fghdhdfh.gif
giphy.gifjkljlkj.gif

Vivek explained how wall street align with the left after the movement in 2012 occupy Wall Street movement. Wall Street cut a deal with the left. This is how the left got so strong. It’s why we have ESG stuff. Vivek is very bright. I’m a Trump guy too.
yea this week....

Forum List

Back