🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordan responds to ISIS murder of Pilot by announcing execution of jihadist prisoners

Humans, almost without exception. Your kind, without question.

ROFL! Your notions of morality are utterly absurd.

You know that, don't you?
They are the same as the Prophet known as Jesus. That thought that of his teachings as well.

Oh right, because Jesus thought humanity was a disease the needed to be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Are you serious?
Jesus is going to wipe humanity from the face of the earth. Think again.

I think he's going to send them all to Heaven, not simply exterminate them like so many cockroaches.
No, he's going to unmake the world, not exactly a humane act eh?

The only kind that Islamic terrorists understand. Force.
That is not a moral thing.
Force is the implementation of somebody's morality. You're not very good at this, are you?
Force is the implementation of Will. See Nietzsche.

Yeah? So?
It's profound if you understand. It means morality cannot be applied to many actions that only Men of Will are strong enough to take. It's a justification for the Ends Justifies The Means, something you very much agree with.

Hmmm, no. That's one thing I most emphatically disagree with. It's a liberal notion that says government can point guns in people's faces if that accomplishes some plank of the liberal agenda.

Meanwhile...I wonder how Jordan plans to execute the prisoners. Humanely? Or not so humanely. And will they film it to prove to ISIS it has been done? Not that ISIS cares. They don't give a shit about those prisoners.

They are the same as the Prophet known as Jesus. That thought that of his teachings as well.

Oh right, because Jesus thought humanity was a disease the needed to be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Are you serious?
You truly are a sick, twisted fuck, aren't you?
No, I'm brutally honest.

Are you serious?

How did this thread about Jordan exterminating a bunch of cockroaches get twisted into a discussion about Jesus?

That is not a moral thing.
Force is the implementation of somebody's morality. You're not very good at this, are you?
Force is the implementation of Will. See Nietzsche.

Yeah? So?
It's profound if you understand. It means morality cannot be applied to many actions that only Men of Will are strong enough to take. It's a justification for the Ends Justifies The Means, something you very much agree with.

Hmmm, no. That's one thing I most emphatically disagree with. It's a liberal notion that says government can point guns in people's faces if that accomplishes some plank of the liberal agenda.
You only disapprove when it's liberals taking an action.

Are you serious?

How did this thread about Jordan exterminating a bunch of cockroaches get twisted into a discussion about Jesus?
An antichrist steered it that way.

Are you serious?

Well, he's from the region now isn't he? What river runs there, it's named the ???

Meanwhile...I wonder how Jordan plans to execute the prisoners. Humanely? Or not so humanely. And will they film it to prove to ISIS it has been done? Not that ISIS cares. They don't give a shit about those prisoners.

They should follow the precedent ISIS set: burn them alive. Then they should be wrapped in bacon before the are cremated. I can just imagine the beautiful smell.

Are you serious?

You are rooting for anarchy, your kind always does.

They should follow the precedent ISIS set: burn them alive. Then they should be wrapped in bacon before the are cremated. I can just imagine the beautiful smell.
Case in point, less moral than a wounded animal, and just as sane.

Last edited:

Are you serious?

We should do like the Lincoln cult members do and accuse PMH of supporting ISIS.

Had you truly wanted to make an impact, you would have killed the pilot yourself and his captors with him. That is Will kiddos.

Are you serious?

We should do like the Lincoln cult members do and accuse PMH of supporting ISIS.
Some savages are worthy, but neither you nor they are.

Had you truly wanted to make an impact, you would have killed the pilot yourself and his captors with him. That is Will kiddos.
And you would approve of that?

Nope. But that would achieve the goal in this case. If taking a hostage means you die, most people won't. No cash, no press, just six feet of dirt.

Crap. They moved this thread to "Middle East - General."

Great way to kill a thread.

Nope. But that would achieve the goal in this case. If taking a hostage means you die, most people won't. No cash, no press, just six feet of dirt.
What were you saying before about spilling blood alway being immoral? And it reminds me of something Bripat said too. He hates hypocricy.

Tell us some more about how much more moral you are than us.

Fucking barbaric of Jordan. No respect.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
are you fucking serious and a mulime lover ?

or

are trying out for top joker of USMB in ONE day ?

Jordan done exactly what needed done, that those muslime extremist savages understand..., DEATH...., when caught. personally i would kill them in the same manner my people were murdered !! :up:

if you are serious....., :fu: .......... :up_yours: :asshole:

:bye1:

What were you saying before about spilling blood alway being immoral? And it reminds me of something Bripat said too. He hates hypocricy.

Tell us some more about how much more moral you are than us.
More moral? You phrased the question incorrectly. I have morals, you two do not.

Forum List

Back