🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordan responds to ISIS murder of Pilot by announcing execution of jihadist prisoners

Meanwhile...I wonder how Jordan plans to execute the prisoners. Humanely? Or not so humanely. And will they film it to prove to ISIS it has been done? Not that ISIS cares. They don't give a shit about those prisoners.
Had you truly wanted to make an impact, you would have killed the pilot yourself and his captors with him. That is Will kiddos.
And you would approve of that?
Nope. But that would achieve the goal in this case. If taking a hostage means you die, most people won't. No cash, no press, just six feet of dirt.
What were you saying before about spilling blood alway being immoral? And it reminds me of something Bripat said too. He hates hypocricy.

Tell us some more about how much more moral you are than us.
More moral? You phrased the question incorrectly. I have morals, you two do not.

Your morals are purely imaginary. You don't even know what a moral is. For example, you think it's possible to be moral on an issue and be a hypocrite at the same time.

Meanwhile...I wonder how Jordan plans to execute the prisoners. Humanely? Or not so humanely. And will they film it to prove to ISIS it has been done? Not that ISIS cares. They don't give a shit about those prisoners.
Had you truly wanted to make an impact, you would have killed the pilot yourself and his captors with him. That is Will kiddos.
Nope. But that would achieve the goal in this case. If taking a hostage means you die, most people won't. No cash, no press, just six feet of dirt.
What were you saying before about spilling blood alway being immoral? And it reminds me of something Bripat said too. He hates hypocricy.

More moral? You phrased the question incorrectly. I have morals, you two do not.
You have no morals whatsoever. You are one evil dude. Tell us some more about how you dream of humanity being wiped out, you depraved fuck.

You have no morals whatsoever. You are one evil dude. Tell us some more about how you dream of humanity being wiped out, you depraved fuck.
My dreams are my own. You dream of Heaven, I'll dream of Heaven on Earth.

Your morals are purely imaginary. You don't even know what a moral is. For example, you think it's possible to be moral on an issue and be a hypocrite at the same time.
I try hard never to be hypocritical. It annoys me.

They should follow the precedent ISIS set: burn them alive. Then they should be wrapped in bacon before the are cremated. I can just imagine the beautiful smell.

Waste of good bacon.

Best make an oven out of pig shit and do 'em up Indian Tandoori style. Then offer free halal food at the front door of the nearest mosque.

Doesn't your dream require that you disappear from the earth?

They should follow the precedent ISIS set: burn them alive. Then they should be wrapped in bacon before the are cremated. I can just imagine the beautiful smell.

Waste of good bacon.

Best make an oven out of pig shit and do 'em up Indian Tandoori style. Then offer free halal food at the front door of the nearest mosque.
Lovely. And people wonder why I don't get upset over their eventual payback. An eye for an eye kiddos, that's the game you play.

Not disappear, die, like all the rest.

You really are one sick twisted freak.

Is burning someone to death and filming it legal? What did that pilot do? What did that japanese journalist do? ISIS is doing this because they can. So can we.

Two wrongs don't make a right, unless you are a Republican.

It's a moral position. Find the species that is killing themselves and all the rest, and remove it for the good of itself and all others. Since there is no other fishbowl to move the predatory and immoral fish to, the fish must be killed. It's not complicated, you just have to think about it, which you can't.

Is burning someone to death and filming it legal? What did that pilot do? What did that japanese journalist do? ISIS is doing this because they can. So can we.

They don't care about right or wrong, they want blood, they want vengeance. They are bloodthirsty savages. Human history as the evening news.

It's a moral position. Find the species that is killing themselves and all the rest, and remove it for the good of itself and all others. Since there is no other fishbowl to move the predatory and immoral fish to, the fish must be killed. It's not complicated, you just have to think about it, which you can't.

Human morals are for the benefit of humans, not Gaia or Mother Earth or anything else.

They don't care about right or wrong, they want blood, they want vengeance. They are bloodthirsty savages. Human history as the evening news.

It's almost impossible to do anything wrong when you're dealing with human filth like ISIS.

Crap. They moved this thread to "Middle East - General."

Great way to kill a thread.
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
right on !

fucking idiots, if a libernut had started the thread it would still at it's starting point. what they really should have done was put it in religion, to those muslime extremists it's convert to is-a-sham, or suffer the most pain you have ever known before they cut your head off with just a "hunting knife", the agony will be so horrible you will wish they would just get it over with.

i will leave all who care with this last thought......................,
KILL ALL INFIDELS !

ROFL! I was just waiting for some liberal turd to post that statement.

Have liberals progress beyond the grade-school level of thinking about ethics?

It's almost impossible to do anything wrong when you're dealing with human filth like ISIS.
It's possible to do wrong when chatting with Satan. Jesus knew this so why don't you?

You are a Leftist, therefore incapable of morals. But it's a hallmark of the Left to project their flaws on everyone else. Racism being a good example.
And what morals are the Jordanians using?

It's called "self defence."
No, it's revenge.
Revenge is good, too...
No, it is savage in this case, fit only for savages. When you become what you hate you share their fate.
Not really.

One fights fire with fire.

Especially when fire is the only thing that the Bad Guys understand.

Crap. They moved this thread to "Middle East - General."

Great way to kill a thread.
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
right on !

fucking idiots, if a libernut had started the thread it would still at it's starting point. what they really should have done was put it in religion, to those muslime extremists it's convert to is-a-sham, or suffer the most pain you have ever known before they cut your head off with just a "hunting knife", the agony will be so horrible you will wish they would just get it over with.

i will leave all who care with this last thought......................,
KILL ALL INFIDELS !
To them you are the Infidel. Sleep well...

Forum List

Back