🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordan responds to ISIS murder of Pilot by announcing execution of jihadist prisoners

You have no morals whatsoever. You are one evil dude. Tell us some more about how you dream of humanity being wiped out, you depraved fuck.
My dreams are my own. You dream of Heaven, I'll dream of Heaven on Earth.

Doesn't your dream require that you disappear from the earth?
Not disappear, die, like all the rest.

You really are one sick twisted freak.
PMS's only desire is to be considered intellectually superior. That's why he writes the way she does. Humor him. It does no harm...as long as your skin is as thick as hers.
It's a she? Interesting.

My dreams are my own. You dream of Heaven, I'll dream of Heaven on Earth.

PMS's only desire is to be considered intellectually superior. That's why he writes the way she does. Humor him. It does no harm...as long as your skin is as thick as hers.
It's a she? Interesting.
Never sure...

It's a she? Interesting.
Never sure...
Understood... never can tell... however, given the perpetual shrewish behavior, I would not be surprised in the slightest.
wink_smile.gif

Is burning someone to death and filming it legal? What did that pilot do? What did that japanese journalist do? ISIS is doing this because they can. So can we.

Two wrongs don't make a right, unless you are a Republican.
They don't care about right or wrong, they want blood, they want vengeance. They are bloodthirsty savages. Human history as the evening news.

As true as that is, that doesn't mean that we should follow their bloodthirsty example. Who is the leader here, after all? Us or them?

Is burning someone to death and filming it legal? What did that pilot do? What did that japanese journalist do? ISIS is doing this because they can. So can we.

They don't care about right or wrong, they want blood, they want vengeance. They are bloodthirsty savages. Human history as the evening news.

It's almost impossible to do anything wrong when you're dealing with human filth like ISIS.

And that's why you are not in charge.

ROFL! I was just waiting for some liberal turd to post that statement.

Have liberals progress beyond the grade-school level of thinking about ethics?

Odd that we teach this simple rule to our children and yet expect them to ignore it when they become adults. Bubba, it is not a liberal or conservative rule. Nor is it a simple grade-school idea. But let me ask you this. If a 5th grader can do it, why can't you?

It's almost impossible to do anything wrong when you're dealing with human filth like ISIS.

And that's why you are not in charge.
And that goes back to your previous question...who is the leader here. The leader is way behind, saying little, doing less, praying for January 21 2017.

9/11 folks probably were too. Nobody will know when it happens. And it will. Worse. Our borders are wide open with a welcome mat.
Thank you business men and women for hiring them and looking upon them as more of an asset than American workers...
They work harder than Americans, and do jobs Americans will not do if paid welfare to stay home and fuck.

Otherwise they would not be hired.

Those ISIS bastards don't really care about the prisoners condemned to death in Jordan.

Perhaps what's needed is to find the sisters and mothers and grandmothers of ISIS-ISIL-IS leaders, and execute them...

If those bastards really and truly wanna play hardball, maybe it's time to really and truly play hardball...
Maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't their sons, brothers, and fathers matter more to them?

Women are second-class citizens.
What is needed is a strain of AIDS transmittable from man to goat and back.

If the ME Islamic world sides with ISIS, there world will end in radioactive hell fire.
Nonsense. You will starve first when they cut off the oil.

Not at all. We don't import food from the ME. We can weather a great recession while we reach energy independence.

The ME will not be allowed to threaten our children.
We are energy independent.

We just won't admit it.

I say use our oil, let those fuckers eat sand.

I dare them, I invite them to cut off the oil.

It's called "self defence."
No, it's revenge.

Most kinds of force are a form of retaliation.
Spilling blood is never moral.
And the lions and the lambs shall lie down with each other...

You'd think PMH was some kind of Christian the way he's spouting that "turn the other cheek" blather.
He is nothing but a passive/aggressive contrarian troll not worth of response.

No, it is savage in this case, fit only for savages. When you become what you hate you share their fate.
Not really.

One fights fire with fire.

Especially when fire is the only thing that the Bad Guys understand.
They understand much more than you know, but you wouldn't know that. And fighting fire with fire only works if the wind is with you, and it isn't in this case.

It sure beats fighting fire with nothing, which is what you propose.
Peace, respect, uncompromising morality, and better solutions win in the end, but that takes moral men so you'll reject that out of hand.
People who revel in pretensions of superiority, and whom engage in provocative and antagonistic behaviors towards their fellows while engaged in such discussions, are neither moral nor superior, nor are they fit to lead, nor are they fit to pontificate upon such matters.
They are, in fact, trolls unworthy of response.

Fucking barbaric of Jordan. No respect.

Ancient Knights would not behave in such a disrespectful manner and they killed people for and living.

I also predict this will lead to the destruction of Jordan and it's conquest by ISIS.
I predict that this will lead to ISIS leaving Jordan alone. That's exactly the kind of thing the USSR used to do before it blew up, and terrorists didn't bother Soviet personal after a few examples were set.

These people are bloodthirsty animals. Force is the only thing they understand.
At least Jordan knows how red lines work.
And just watch the fragile Jordanian regime fall apart now why it's happening as we speak.

You are a joke.

Those ISIS bastards don't really care about the prisoners condemned to death in Jordan.

Perhaps what's needed is to find the sisters and mothers and grandmothers of ISIS-ISIL-IS leaders, and execute them...

If those bastards really and truly wanna play hardball, maybe it's time to really and truly play hardball...

I'd fire bomb and nuke the capital of the isis! Then warn them if you don't stop...We'll fire bomb every mother fucking build of your troops we see.

We should be doing that already, although I think cluster bombs would be better. I would even use chemical weapons against them in areas where there are no civilians.
Those 'gasoline bombs' should do nicely, if we still have them in the inventory...

The MOAB...

"Members of the House Armed Services Committee met with Jordan's King Abdullah Tuesday not long after news broke that ISIS had burned to death a Jordanian pilot captured in the fight against the terrorist group. In a private session with lawmakers, the king showed an extraordinary measure of anger — anger which he expressed by citing American movie icon Clint Eastwood.

"He said there is going to be retribution like ISIS hasn't seen," said Republican Rep. Duncan Hunter Jr., a Marine Corps veteran of two tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan, who was in the meeting with the king. "He mentioned 'Unforgiven' and he mentioned Clint Eastwood, and he actually quoted a part of the movie."

Hunter would not say which part of "Unforgiven" the king quoted, but noted it was where Eastwood's character describes how he is going to deliver his retribution. There is a scene in the picture in which Eastwood's character, William Munny, says, "Any man I see out there, I'm gonna kill him. Any son of a bitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only going to kill him, I'm going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his damn house down."

After ISIS execution angry King Abdullah quotes Clint Eastwood to U.S. lawmakers WashingtonExaminer.com

"Members of the House Armed Services Committee met with Jordan's King Abdullah Tuesday not long after news broke that ISIS had burned to death a Jordanian pilot captured in the fight against the terrorist group. In a private session with lawmakers, the king showed an extraordinary measure of anger — anger which he expressed by citing American movie icon Clint Eastwood.

"He said there is going to be retribution like ISIS hasn't seen," said Republican Rep. Duncan Hunter Jr., a Marine Corps veteran of two tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan, who was in the meeting with the king. "He mentioned 'Unforgiven' and he mentioned Clint Eastwood, and he actually quoted a part of the movie."

Hunter would not say which part of "Unforgiven" the king quoted, but noted it was where Eastwood's character describes how he is going to deliver his retribution. There is a scene in the picture in which Eastwood's character, William Munny, says, "Any man I see out there, I'm gonna kill him. Any son of a bitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only going to kill him, I'm going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his damn house down."

After ISIS execution angry King Abdullah quotes Clint Eastwood to U.S. lawmakers WashingtonExaminer.com
When will we get such a statement from our commander. Their King was in special ops...our King was a community organizer...

When will we get such a statement from our commander. Their King was in special ops...our King was a community organizer...

Our "King" will pass out section 8 vouchers to them. It's all the POS has ever done.

Forum List

Back