🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordan responds to ISIS murder of Pilot by announcing execution of jihadist prisoners

Is burning someone to death and filming it legal? What did that pilot do? What did that japanese journalist do? ISIS is doing this because they can. So can we.

Two wrongs don't make a right, unless you are a Republican.
They don't care about right or wrong, they want blood, they want vengeance. They are bloodthirsty savages. Human history as the evening news.

It's almost impossible to do anything wrong when you're dealing with human filth like ISIS.

And that's why you are not in charge.

Wrong.

Is burning someone to death and filming it legal? What did that pilot do? What did that japanese journalist do? ISIS is doing this because they can. So can we.

ROFL! I was just waiting for some liberal turd to post that statement.

Have liberals progress beyond the grade-school level of thinking about ethics?

Odd that we teach this simple rule to our children and yet expect them to ignore it when they become adults. Bubba, it is not a liberal or conservative rule. Nor is it a simple grade-school idea. But let me ask you this. If a 5th grader can do it, why can't you?

If this were a play ground were the worst thing that might happen is a skinned knee, then it might be appropriate, mostly for the sake of small offences from turning into brawls. However, a playground has adult supervision. There are no adults supervising ISIS. The stakes here are a little greater than anything that goes on at a playground.

I wonder what obama will do when ISIS burns our lady hostage, after gang raping her. Do they have the balls to do it? Does obama have the balls to respond?

Jordan executed those poor oppressed nation-builder wannabes?

Can a Presidential apology not be long in coming?

That'll depend, one might guess, on what George tells the teleprompter operator to put on the screen.

My dreams are my own. You dream of Heaven, I'll dream of Heaven on Earth.

Doesn't your dream require that you disappear from the earth?
Not disappear, die, like all the rest.

You really are one sick twisted freak.
PMS's only desire is to be considered intellectually superior. That's why he writes the way she does. Humor him. It does no harm...as long as your skin is as thick as hers.
It's a she? Interesting.
When it comes to Leftists I can't tell the difference, their men so effeminate and their women so fugly.

PMS's only desire is to be considered intellectually superior. That's why he writes the way she does. Humor him. It does no harm...as long as your skin is as thick as hers.
It's a she? Interesting.
When it comes to Leftists I can't tell the difference, their men so effeminate and their women so fugly.
7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Sorry Jesus. They aren't interested in being Sons, they'd rather bomb the shit out of people, it's more fun, like a video game, with real blood and guts.

Really???Then the wackos will get out of control and want to kill every Muslim they see.....

It's a she? Interesting.
Stay out of the ghey bars....

It's a she? Interesting.
7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Sorry Jesus. They aren't interested in being Sons, they'd rather bomb the shit out of people, it's more fun, like a video game, with real blood and guts.
But Christians in name only don't follow the rules of the Bible, they just want the kewl fish idol...

They don't care about right or wrong, they want blood, they want vengeance. They are bloodthirsty savages. Human history as the evening news.

It's almost impossible to do anything wrong when you're dealing with human filth like ISIS.

And that goes back to your previous question...who is the leader here. The leader is way behind, saying little, doing less, praying for January 21 2017.

Real leaders lead by example instead of following the bad guy's lead/behavior. And eye for an eye just adds to the body count and doesn't actually solve anything.

Odd that we teach this simple rule to our children and yet expect them to ignore it when they become adults. Bubba, it is not a liberal or conservative rule. Nor is it a simple grade-school idea. But let me ask you this. If a 5th grader can do it, why can't you?

If this were a play ground were the worst thing that might happen is a skinned knee, then it might be appropriate, mostly for the sake of small offences from turning into brawls. However, a playground has adult supervision. There are no adults supervising ISIS. The stakes here are a little greater than anything that goes on at a playground.

There are (theoretically), however, adults supervising U.S. actions.

And that goes back to your previous question...who is the leader here. The leader is way behind, saying little, doing less, praying for January 21 2017.

Real leaders lead by example instead of following the bad guy's lead/behavior. And eye for an eye just adds to the body count and doesn't actually solve anything.

What is the value of the example of doing nothing?

Not that I've noticed.

I wonder what obama will do when ISIS burns our lady hostage, after gang raping her. Do they have the balls to do it? Does obama have the balls to respond?

Knowing what we already do about ISIS captives, it is a good assumption that Kala has been repeatedly raped. If and when this is officially verified it should not be a shock.

It's a she? Interesting.
Stay out of the ghey bars....
UCLA actually did a study that proved Leftist women are less attractive than conservative women. Maybe that's why all the hottest women in cable news are on Fox News.

Who said anything about doing nothing? You seem to believe that an eye for an eye is the only example to follow. Why is that?

Fucking barbaric of Jordan. No respect.

Ancient Knights would not behave in such a disrespectful manner and they killed people for and living.

I also predict this will lead to the destruction of Jordan and it's conquest by ISIS.

It sends the message that if you want to live by the sword you'll die by the sword. I found their response to be a sign of their being serious about that. So ISIS should take note of that and those who wish to join them? Maybe they won't now.

Not that I've noticed.

If we are going to be the leader, then we should lead, not follow the example of the idiotic and criminally insane.

Who said anything about doing nothing? You seem to believe that an eye for an eye is the only example to follow. Why is that?

Abdullah did not actually do "an eye for an eye"----he executed people who had committed capital crimes----
not a downed pilot. A response to ISIS for murdering an American Prisoner of war would be an "eye for an eye"----if the US grabbed a SUNNI MUSLIMAH living in the USA and
murdered her--------I am sure that the US response will not be an eye for an eye

Forum List

Back