🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordan responds to ISIS murder of Pilot by announcing execution of jihadist prisoners

And what morals are the Jordanians using?

It's called "self defence."
No, it's revenge.
Revenge is good, too...
No, it is savage in this case, fit only for savages. When you become what you hate you share their fate.
Not really.

One fights fire with fire.

Especially when fire is the only thing that the Bad Guys understand.

People like PMH probably think we gave German spies a fair trial when they were caught on the battlefield.

And what morals are the Jordanians using?

No, it's revenge.
Revenge is good, too...
No, it is savage in this case, fit only for savages. When you become what you hate you share their fate.
Not really.

They understand much more than you know, but you wouldn't know that. And fighting fire with fire only works if the wind is with you, and it isn't in this case.

No, it's revenge.
Revenge is good, too...
Not really.

They understand much more than you know, but you wouldn't know that. And fighting fire with fire only works if the wind is with you, and it isn't in this case.

It sure beats fighting fire with nothing, which is what you propose.

No, it's revenge.
Revenge is good, too...
Not really.

People like PMH probably think we gave German spies a fair trial when they were caught on the battlefield.
I think we treated their spies the way they treated ours, they were unceremoniously shot.

No, it's revenge.
Revenge is good, too...
Not really.

You have no idea what I know and do not know.

Spare me your pretensions.

No, it's revenge.
Revenge is good, too...
Not really.

Peace, respect, uncompromising morality, and better solutions win in the end, but that takes moral men so you'll reject that out of hand.

Revenge is good, too...
Not really.

Peace, respect, uncompromising morality, and better solutions win in the end, but that takes moral men so you'll reject that out of hand.

Yeah, you and Neville Chamberlain are full of great ideas. How do you plan to bring about this "peace" you mention? What "better solutions?"

No, it's revenge.
Revenge is good, too...
Not really.

You have no idea what I know and do not know.

Spare me your pretensions.
Like nearly all Americans, you won't know anything at all. Ever read this? Full text bin Laden s letter to America World news The Guardian

I'll bet you haven't. Bin Laden, in Heaven, is one happy fellow these days. He got just want he wanted, thanks to your kind.

Not really.

Yeah, you and Neville Chamberlain are full of great ideas. How do you plan to bring about this "peace" you mention? What "better solutions?"
Peace, religious tolerance, respect for sovereign nations, respect for their cultures, an end to Israel, and the like.

Not really.

Peace, religious tolerance, respect for sovereign nations, respect for their cultures, an end to Israel, and the like.

ROFL! And end to Israel? You just admitted you're an antisemite.

No wonder you support ISIS!

ROFL! And end to Israel? You just admitted you're an antisemite.

No wonder you support ISIS!
Anti-Zionist, dummy. Like this Jewish fellow:
anti-jews.jpg

Fucking barbaric of Jordan. No respect.

Ancient Knights would not behave in such a disrespectful manner and they killed people for and living.

I also predict this will lead to the destruction of Jordan and it's conquest by ISIS.
Actually ancient knights did that very thing....much more frequently.

Rock on Jordan! Let's not pretend, any of us, to be above that kind of stuff.

Not really.

It's worse that. He's speaking from the viewpoint of a criminally insane mind, the kind I've seen described before. There is a kind of monster that sees morality as the will to commit horrific acts of violence for a greater purpose hidden from nearly all of us. It's no coincidence he quoted Nietzche who shared a similar god complex pathology. Truly evil individuals see themselves as a force of morality, justifying inflicting suffering and death on millions to make way for their intoxicating visions of human utopia. This was Adolf Hitler's delusion as well.

This is one truly evil individual we're dealing with here. I hope he never gets into a position of power and I hope the FBI is already keeping a close eye on him. He frightens me.

Not really.

It's worse that. He's speaking from the viewpoint of a criminally insane mind, the kind I've seen described before. There is a kind of monster that sees morality as the will to commit horrific acts of violence for a greater purpose hidden from nearly all of us. It's no coincidence he quoted Nietzche who shared a similar god complex pathology. Truly evil individuals see themselves as a force of morality, justifying inflicting suffering and death on millions to make way for their intoxicating visions of human utopia. This was Adolf Hitler's delusion as well.

This is one truly evil individual we're dealing with here. I hope he never gets into a position of power and I hope the FBI is already keeping a close eye on him. He frightens me.
How lucky for me then that the FBI is far smarter than you are, and don't wet the bed just because mean man frightened them on the Internet.

Last edited:
Revenge is good, too...
Not really.

People who revel in pretensions of superiority, and whom engage in provocative and antagonistic behaviors towards their fellows while engaged in such discussions, are neither moral nor superior, nor are they fit to lead, nor are they fit to pontificate upon such matters.

...Like nearly all Americans, you won't know anything at all...
Are you an American?

If not, what nationality(ies) are you?

And what is your ethnic heritage?

I'll go first.

I'm an American - my families have been here more than a century - of primarily Irish and German heritage.

I am reasonably-well educated and read and credentialed.

=========================

I have also long-since read the piece-of-shit apologia that bin-Laden vomited-up some years ago, and I have drawn the proper conclusions.

By now, he is with his Pig God, offering his backside to the shades of the Caliphs, with 72 virgins laughing mercilessly at his very modest equipment, for all Eternity.

As he bathes perpetually in huge vats of camel shit.

Last edited:
Not really.

Screw the other countries. They can gfts for all I care. ONe world cesspool is not the answer

-Geaux

Anti-Zionist, dummy. Like this Jewish fellow:
anti-jews.jpg

Every group has its Benedict Arnolds and Vidkun Quislings... even the Jews have their share... a few sincere, but cowards and traitors and pussies, most of 'em.

Last edited:
No, it's revenge.
Revenge is good, too...
Not really.

You signature is too small. I can still see the other posters!

More moral? You phrased the question incorrectly. I have morals, you two do not.
You have no morals whatsoever. You are one evil dude. Tell us some more about how you dream of humanity being wiped out, you depraved fuck.
My dreams are my own. You dream of Heaven, I'll dream of Heaven on Earth.

Doesn't your dream require that you disappear from the earth?
Not disappear, die, like all the rest.

You really are one sick twisted freak.
PMS's only desire is to be considered intellectually superior. That's why he writes the way she does. Humor him. It does no harm...as long as your skin is as thick as hers.

Forum List

Back