🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordan responds to ISIS murder of Pilot by announcing execution of jihadist prisoners

It's almost impossible to do anything wrong when you're dealing with human filth like ISIS.

And that's why you are not in charge.
And that goes back to your previous question...who is the leader here. The leader is way behind, saying little, doing less, praying for January 21 2017.

Real leaders lead by example instead of following the bad guy's lead/behavior. And eye for an eye just adds to the body count and doesn't actually solve anything.

What is the value of the example of doing nothing?

Who said anything about doing nothing? You seem to believe that an eye for an eye is the only example to follow. Why is that?

What do you propose to do about ISIS executing captives in particularly cruel fashion?

Fucking barbaric of Jordan. No respect.

Ancient Knights would not behave in such a disrespectful manner and they killed people for and living.

I also predict this will lead to the destruction of Jordan and it's conquest by ISIS.

It sends the message that if you want to live by the sword you'll die by the sword. I found their response to be a sign of their being serious about that. So ISIS should take note of that and those who wish to join them? Maybe they won't now.

It seems to me that the female prisoner held by Jordan was REALLY IMPORTANT TO ISIS-----probably wife or relative to an important ISIS person. Killing her was a kind of
demonstration that-----the pilot was important to Jordan...
a bit coarse----but a lesson ISIS needs

ROFL! I was just waiting for some liberal turd to post that statement.

Have liberals progress beyond the grade-school level of thinking about ethics?

Odd that we teach this simple rule to our children and yet expect them to ignore it when they become adults. Bubba, it is not a liberal or conservative rule. Nor is it a simple grade-school idea. But let me ask you this. If a 5th grader can do it, why can't you?

If this were a play ground were the worst thing that might happen is a skinned knee, then it might be appropriate, mostly for the sake of small offences from turning into brawls. However, a playground has adult supervision. There are no adults supervising ISIS. The stakes here are a little greater than anything that goes on at a playground.

There are (theoretically), however, adults supervising U.S. actions.

Not that I've noticed.

If we are going to be the leader, then we should lead, not follow the example of the idiotic and criminally insane.
By doing what?

Two wrongs don't make a right, unless you are a Republican.
They don't care about right or wrong, they want blood, they want vengeance. They are bloodthirsty savages. Human history as the evening news.

It's almost impossible to do anything wrong when you're dealing with human filth like ISIS.

And that goes back to your previous question...who is the leader here. The leader is way behind, saying little, doing less, praying for January 21 2017.

Real leaders lead by example instead of following the bad guy's lead/behavior. And eye for an eye just adds to the body count and doesn't actually solve anything.
Jordan was bargaining for their pilot with an offer of an exchange with captured terrorists and a promise to execute them if their pilot were executed. They had no choice but to follow through.

You bleeding heart Leftwats calling it revenge is just silly. By their own laws, they were fully in their right to carry out the prescribed penalty. Leftwats scream about justice unless it's being applied to their comrades in world evil.

I always thought that stuff about Armagedden was B. S., but now it looks like it is going to happen.

The last "Perfect Storm" of lunacy versus cowardice and incompetency, was Hitler verses Neville Chamberlain.

And, it is being repeated today with Putin and the Ayatollahs versus that fool Obama.

How can you let an Ayatollah have a nuclear weapon?
God is just another word for reality.

ROFL! I was just waiting for some liberal turd to post that statement.

Have liberals progress beyond the grade-school level of thinking about ethics?

Odd that we teach this simple rule to our children and yet expect them to ignore it when they become adults. Bubba, it is not a liberal or conservative rule. Nor is it a simple grade-school idea. But let me ask you this. If a 5th grader can do it, why can't you?

If this were a play ground were the worst thing that might happen is a skinned knee, then it might be appropriate, mostly for the sake of small offences from turning into brawls. However, a playground has adult supervision. There are no adults supervising ISIS. The stakes here are a little greater than anything that goes on at a playground.

Not that I've noticed.

If we are going to be the leader, then we should lead, not follow the example of the idiotic and criminally insane.

Who's we? Jordan executed those people not us, you need to take your gripe up with King Abdullah.

Not disappear, die, like all the rest.

You really are one sick twisted freak.
PMS's only desire is to be considered intellectually superior. That's why he writes the way she does. Humor him. It does no harm...as long as your skin is as thick as hers.
It's a she? Interesting.
When it comes to Leftists I can't tell the difference, their men so effeminate and their women so fugly.
7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Sorry Jesus. They aren't interested in being Sons, they'd rather bomb the shit out of people, it's more fun, like a video game, with real blood and guts.
Blessed are the ass kickers...who send the Devils to hell. Yo...

Who said anything about doing nothing? You seem to believe that an eye for an eye is the only example to follow. Why is that?

Abdullah did not actually do "an eye for an eye"----he executed people who had committed capital crimes----
not a downed pilot. A response to ISIS for murdering an American Prisoner of war would be an "eye for an eye"----if the US grabbed a SUNNI MUSLIMAH living in the USA and
murdered her--------I am sure that the US response will not be an eye for an eye

I wasn't having a discussion about what Abdullah did or did not do.

I wonder what obama will do when ISIS burns our lady hostage, after gang raping her. Do they have the balls to do it? Does obama have the balls to respond?

Its a safe bet shes already been raped, and I fear what ISIS has planned for her will be far more gruesome than the fate of the Jordanian pilot.

Two wrongs don't make a right, unless you are a Republican.
They don't care about right or wrong, they want blood, they want vengeance. They are bloodthirsty savages. Human history as the evening news.

I regret so much we didn't follow your advice in WW2. Just think what could have been achieved. Now GFY.

What do you propose to do about ISIS executing captives in particularly cruel fashion?

I don't propose anything. I leave that up to our leaders, particularly in the military. They are the ones with the expertize to deal with the situation. Executing captives is not the issue, at any rate. The issue is destroying ISIS as a political and military entity.

Jordan was bargaining for their pilot with an offer of an exchange with captured terrorists and a promise to execute them if their pilot were executed. They had no choice but to follow through.

You bleeding heart Leftwats calling it revenge is just silly. By their own laws, they were fully in their right to carry out the prescribed penalty. Leftwats scream about justice unless it's being applied to their comrades in world evil.

Again, I have said nothing about what Jordan did, didn't do, should or should not do. Jordan's actions are irrelevant to the bigger picture. The issue, it has to be said yet again, apparently, is not executing captives. The issue is destroying ISIS as a political and military entity.

Again, I have said nothing about what Jordan did, didn't do, should or should not do. Jordan's actions are irrelevant to the bigger picture. The issue, it has to be said yet again, apparently, is not executing captives. The issue is destroying ISIS as a political and military entity.
ISIS is an idea. It cannot be destroyed by killing people. Only a better idea can defeat it.

Not that I've noticed.

Who's we? Jordan executed those people not us, you need to take your gripe up with King Abdullah.

Jesus Christ, people. Do show me in any of my responses where I ever made a supporting or opposing statement about Jordan.

PMS's only desire is to be considered intellectually superior. That's why he writes the way she does. Humor him. It does no harm...as long as your skin is as thick as hers.
It's a she? Interesting.
When it comes to Leftists I can't tell the difference, their men so effeminate and their women so fugly.
7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Sorry Jesus. They aren't interested in being Sons, they'd rather bomb the shit out of people, it's more fun, like a video game, with real blood and guts.
Blessed are the ass kickers...who send the Devils to hell. Yo...
Not a Christian I see? So be it.

It's a she? Interesting.
Stay out of the ghey bars....
UCLA actually did a study that proved Leftist women are less attractive than conservative women. Maybe that's why all the hottest women in cable news are on Fox News.
It's all about looks eh? Got it.

ISIS is an idea. It cannot be destroyed by killing people. Only a better idea can defeat it.
It's a lot easier to reject ideas than bullets.

I regret so much we didn't follow your advice in WW2. Just think what could have been achieved. Now GFY.

You seem to believe that going to war is a measure of leadership. Any general worth his salt will tell you that going to war is always a last resort, and a classic example of failure of leadership. In other words, when leadership has failed, you go to war. History has shown this time and time again. Does that mean that we don't protect ourselves? No, and I never said that it does.

Yes. It's time for MIRV diplomacy. Experts are saying we need to deprive them of the territory they acquired, but that's wrong. Holding territory concentrates them geographically, whereas before they were just an ideology that couldn't be targeted. Give them a place to call home and then lay waste to the entire area with a single tactical nuke.

Forum List

Back