🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordan responds to ISIS murder of Pilot by announcing execution of jihadist prisoners

I wonder what obama will do when ISIS burns our lady hostage, after gang raping her. Do they have the balls to do it? Does obama have the balls to respond?

Its a safe bet shes already been raped, and I fear what ISIS has planned for her will be far more gruesome than the fate of the Jordanian pilot.
There is a very simple strategy for this, if you have the stones that is, if you have the Will, and that is you yourself kill her and her captors. When taking a hostage means both you and they die, people won't.

And that's why you are not in charge.
And that goes back to your previous question...who is the leader here. The leader is way behind, saying little, doing less, praying for January 21 2017.

Real leaders lead by example instead of following the bad guy's lead/behavior. And eye for an eye just adds to the body count and doesn't actually solve anything.
Jordan was bargaining for their pilot with an offer of an exchange with captured terrorists and a promise to execute them if their pilot were executed. They had no choice but to follow through.

You bleeding heart Leftwats calling it revenge is just silly. By their own laws, they were fully in their right to carry out the prescribed penalty. Leftwats scream about justice unless it's being applied to their comrades in world evil.

Again, I have said nothing about what Jordan did, didn't do, should or should not do. Jordan's actions are irrelevant to the bigger picture. The issue, it has to be said yet again, apparently, is not executing captives. The issue is destroying ISIS as a political and military entity.
Yes. It's time for MIRV diplomacy. Experts are saying we need to deprive them of the territory they acquired, but that's wrong. Holding territory concentrates them geographically, whereas before they were just an ideology that couldn't be targeted. Give them a place to call home and then lay waste to the entire area with a single tactical nuke.
Yes, you are a total moron. One nuke goes off and life as you know it ends. The economies will collapse, taking you with them.

And that goes back to your previous question...who is the leader here. The leader is way behind, saying little, doing less, praying for January 21 2017.

Real leaders lead by example instead of following the bad guy's lead/behavior. And eye for an eye just adds to the body count and doesn't actually solve anything.
Jordan was bargaining for their pilot with an offer of an exchange with captured terrorists and a promise to execute them if their pilot were executed. They had no choice but to follow through.

You bleeding heart Leftwats calling it revenge is just silly. By their own laws, they were fully in their right to carry out the prescribed penalty. Leftwats scream about justice unless it's being applied to their comrades in world evil.

Again, I have said nothing about what Jordan did, didn't do, should or should not do. Jordan's actions are irrelevant to the bigger picture. The issue, it has to be said yet again, apparently, is not executing captives. The issue is destroying ISIS as a political and military entity.
ISIS is an idea. It cannot be destroyed by killing people. Only a better idea can defeat it.

ISIS is a political and military entity, and organization. The only way to defeat it is to defeat the organization, be it militarily or by other means. But it is the organization that has to be dealt with.

ISIS is an idea. It cannot be destroyed by killing people. Only a better idea can defeat it.
It's a lot easier to reject ideas than bullets.
Bullets don't kill ideas, only people, which you approve of and enjoy.

Yes. It's time for MIRV diplomacy. Experts are saying we need to deprive them of the territory they acquired, but that's wrong. Holding territory concentrates them geographically, whereas before they were just an ideology that couldn't be targeted. Give them a place to call home and then lay waste to the entire area with a single tactical nuke.

Well, that's just about the dumbest idea ever. Sorry, I cannot be kind about this.

I wonder what obama will do when ISIS burns our lady hostage, after gang raping her. Do they have the balls to do it? Does obama have the balls to respond?

Its a safe bet shes already been raped, and I fear what ISIS has planned for her will be far more gruesome than the fate of the Jordanian pilot.
There is a very simple strategy for this, if you have the stones that is, if you have the Will, and that is you yourself kill her and her captors. When taking a hostage means both you and they die, people won't.

Well the hostages that ISIS have killed, the American and Japanese reporters, British aid worker, Jordanese pilot etc were all worth way more dead than alive, I'm scared to think this young lady is already dead and their just waiting to release the snuff film.

ISIS is a political and military entity, and organization. The only way to defeat it is to defeat the organization, be it militarily or by other means. But it is the organization that has to be dealt with.
No, ISIS is an idea. That's why it's so hard to figure out what to do. It's not an army, a nation, it's an army of like-minded people. They can be, and are, everywhere, even here.

Well the hostages that ISIS have killed, the American and Japanese reporters, British aid worker, Jordanese pilot etc were all worth way more dead than alive, I'm scared to think this young lady is already dead and their just waiting to release the snuff film.
If they are already dead then there is no reason not to kill them yourself eh? That would be an act of Will that would be remembered.

If you took one to the head where would your ideas go? In the shitter.

You moron...ISIS will reject your ideas...they cannot reject my bullets.

Well, that's just about the dumbest idea ever. Sorry, I cannot be kind about this.
PMH is wrong. Ideas can be killed. There are more bullets and bombs in the world than there are terrorists and these people can bleed and they can die. Therefore they can be stopped.

What is the value of the example of doing nothing?

Who said anything about doing nothing? You seem to believe that an eye for an eye is the only example to follow. Why is that?

What do you propose to do about ISIS executing captives in particularly cruel fashion?

I don't propose anything. I leave that up to our leaders, particularly in the military. They are the ones with the expertize to deal with the situation. Executing captives is not the issue, at any rate. The issue is destroying ISIS as a political and military entity.

ROFL! In other words, you have nothing.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing!

We had the option of killing OBL...or retrieving him...same with the woman. If we can find her, we go in full force. If she dies...she would have died anyway. We just make sure all the bad guys are dead, along with the wives, children and goats.

Yes, you are a total moron. One nuke goes off and life as you know it ends. The economies will collapse, taking you with them.
A tactical nuke won't end the world. You Leftwats were wrong in the 80's and you're wrong now.

Wrong. Kill the people with the idea and you kill the idea.

We had the option of killing OBL...or retrieving him...same with the woman. If we can find her, we go in full force. If she dies...she would have died anyway. We just make sure all the bad guys are dead, along with the wives, children and goats.
And goats...

lol-045.gif

Not the goats. They are innocent.

The uae is suspending airstrikes against ISIS. Fearful of losing pilots. One would think all this shit would be coordinated with usaf forces. But it isn't. Air rescue is not involved. So much for the unprecedented coalition.

Not the goats. They are innocent.
The goats sustain isis...both hunger and sex. They must die.

This 'kill 'em all and let god sort 'em out' is exactly why members of our 'coalition', UAE, get up and walk away. Besides unless anyone here is on the inside with the power brokers of the world there is no telling whose side we are on. Do we fight ISIS and possibly help Shia crescent or do we give ISIS the wink hoping to defeat the Shia crescent at the risk of having a Sunni caliphate run the ME. Its all about power and the money in the end so let the 1100 lb'ers fall where they will.
Job 5:6 Although affliction cometh not forth of the dust, neither doth trouble spring out of the ground

Forum List

Back