Jordan responds to ISIS murder of Pilot by announcing execution of jihadist prisoners

It's a lot easier to reject ideas than bullets.
Bullets don't kill ideas, only people, which you approve of and enjoy.
If you took one to the head where would your ideas go? In the shitter.
My specific versions of the ideas would go but since there is nothing new in the world, and since I have already spread them, they will live as long as humanity does.
Sorry but most of your and ISIS' ideas are rejected. The few accepted are of no harm or exceptional consequence. Carry on.
The ideas that I speak of are as old as dirt. The one ISIS is about as old, doing the Will of their God. That never goes out of style, unfortunately.

There's only one God and he isn't telling anyone to kill in his name.

I'm disappointed with Jordan for having hanged them.

They should have used a welding torch to burn a hole through each one. Then give them two weeks to heal and burn another hole. Repeat until there was too little left to.............
It belongs to God alone to pass judgment and inflict punishment. It belongs to man to arrange that meeting in the most efficient and painless manner possible. Those are two different roles that ought never be confused.

Bullets don't kill ideas, only people, which you approve of and enjoy.
My specific versions of the ideas would go but since there is nothing new in the world, and since I have already spread them, they will live as long as humanity does.
Sorry but most of your and ISIS' ideas are rejected. The few accepted are of no harm or exceptional consequence. Carry on.
The ideas that I speak of are as old as dirt. The one ISIS is about as old, doing the Will of their God. That never goes out of style, unfortunately.

That is simply not true, in the Bible and in the present apparently. God's Will it seems is to let the streets run knee-deep in the blood of His children. It's why I would never bow down to your God, he is entirely unworthy.

Last edited:
Sin...violating the standards that might otherwise allow man to live in peace, tranquility and equality...will be with us for a billion more years...so in that sense you are correct. Nontheless we must fight sin using churches, politics, economics and military measures as the situation dictates. Render to God the spiritual fight. Render to Spec Ops the military requirements...and slaughter the evil ones.
The faith of a person without any real faith, like most here.
I don't think you're in any position to judge somebody's faith, especially as you reject entire gospels because you don't like the author. Christians affirm the Bible and all the gospels by faith, so you don't even fit the minimum requirement to be called a Christian.

O ye of little faith.
The Gospels were written anonymously. Know no has any idea who wrote them, let alone who edited them. When the Gospels were written the writer was of no importance, only the Christ. It's why they had no names attached, not a one.

Sin...violating the standards that might otherwise allow man to live in peace, tranquility and equality...will be with us for a billion more years...so in that sense you are correct. Nontheless we must fight sin using churches, politics, economics and military measures as the situation dictates. Render to God the spiritual fight. Render to Spec Ops the military requirements...and slaughter the evil ones.
The faith of a person whose seat in heaven is assured...and whose ass he wants protected here on earth. A delicate balance.
To you and he, Jesus is just a Ticket to Heaven. A free ride...

The faith of a person whose seat in heaven is assured...and whose ass he wants protected here on earth. A delicate balance.
Faith and good works my friend....that's the ticket....

Faith and good works my friend....that's the ticket....
Works are not required now are they? That's rather the problem. And do you know By the Grace of God? It meant, not long ago, that God Himself decided if you made it into Heaven so therefore it didn't matter what you did here, that that's exactly people did, whatever the Hell they wanted to since in the end to was up to God, not you.

Modern Christianity is a faith machine. You put in prayer and faith and you get blessing and Heaven. Jesus is now no different than a candy dispenser, and his teachings treated just as casually.

Last edited:

That is simply not true, in the Bible and in the present apparently. God's Will it seems is to let the streets run knee-deep in the blood of His children. It's why I would never bow down to your God, he is entirely unworthy.
You will bow to God someday, I promise. Philipians 2:10

I don't think you're in any position to judge somebody's faith, especially as you reject entire gospels because you don't like the author. Christians affirm the Bible and all the gospels by faith, so you don't even fit the minimum requirement to be called a Christian.

O ye of little faith.
The Gospels were written anonymously. Know no has any idea who wrote them, let alone who edited them. When the Gospels were written the writer was of no importance, only the Christ. It's why they had no names attached, not a one.
The Council of Hippo evaluated all these claims and rejected your arguments. And their proximity to the apostolic age lends to them more credibility than your ignorant musings lo these 1600 years later.

O ye of little faith.
The Council of Hippo evaluated all these claims and rejected your arguments. And their proximity to the apostolic age lends to them more credibility than your ignorant musings lo these 1600 years later.
You can ignore the history if you like but the Gospels were written anonymously: Introduction - the Gospels

"All four Gospels are anonymous in the sense that none includes the author's name. The traditional names - Matthew, Mark, Luke and John - did not become associated with these writings until the second century. In the early centuries of Christianity, our four Gospels coexisted with a number of other Christian writings, many of which have not been preserved. Finally, the Synod of Carthage adopted the present twenty-seven New Testament books, including the four Gospels, as the canon of the New Testament in the year 397."

I know your faith, very well.

O ye of little faith.
You can ignore the history if you like but the Gospels were written anonymously: Introduction - the Gospels

"All four Gospels are anonymous in the sense that none includes the author's name. The traditional names - Matthew, Mark, Luke and John - did not become associated with these writings until the second century. In the early centuries of Christianity, our four Gospels coexisted with a number of other Christian writings, many of which have not been preserved. Finally, the Synod of Carthage adopted the present twenty-seven New Testament books, including the four Gospels, as the canon of the New Testament in the year 397."

You don't know shit. The Councils of Hippo and Rome are the experts on this, not any of the Jesus Seminar crap you post.

O ye of little faith.

You don't know shit. The Councils of Hippo and Rome are the experts on this, not any of the Jesus Seminar crap you post.
The Synod of Hippo refers to the synod of 393 which was hosted in Hippo Regius in northern Africa during the early Christian Church. Additional synods were held in 394, 397, 401 and 426. Some were attended by Augustine of Hippo.

And all that did was codify the canonical books of the Bible. The anonymous ones, and the forgeries and pseudo-forgeries, had been named long before: Forgeries in the Bible s New Testament Discovery News

Are there ISIS members at GITMO?

And have they been tried and found guilty?

Just because others are monsters doesn't give us an excuse to be the same.
Yes when they shot at and tried to kill Americans you scumbag fuck
Another Good Christian. Sorry Jesus, truly I am.

A good citizen that cares for and protects other citizens. You don't have to believe in god to belong to a group or to fight for what you believe in. A personal moral code and consideration for your home (town, state, country) and for the next generation that follows is enough for many.

You can work, protect, defend or fight for people you work with and even strangers you know nothing about. Religion don't have to be involved, your or theirs. It depends on the type of person you are inside. You don't have to do it for reward on earth or in heaven/afterlife but because it helps others, because it is right. You don't do it for a god or religion but for other people, for other living creature or for the planet. You can use a broom, a knife, a gun or a button in a cockpit but you do it for something beyond yourself.

Fucking barbaric of Jordan. No respect.

Ancient Knights would not behave in such a disrespectful manner and they killed people for and living.

I also predict this will lead to the destruction of Jordan and it's conquest by ISIS.
I predict that this will lead to ISIS leaving Jordan alone. That's exactly the kind of thing the USSR used to do before it blew up, and terrorists didn't bother Soviet personal after a few examples were set.

These people are bloodthirsty animals. Force is the only thing they understand.

Unfortunately our president, Hussein Oblahblah doesn't understand this simple concept.

At least Jordan knows how red lines work.
Being right next door, they have a bigger incentive....
Next time isis decides to negotiate for prisoners they will know not to fuck around with Jordan.
Next time isis decides to negotiate for prisoners they will know not to fuck around with Jordan.

Well, there won't be any prisoners, will there?
For Jordan? They may be motivated to go out and find a few more to have on hand.
This just goes to show how stupid you Americans all are.

Not me I'm a genius now hear my genius thoughts.

ISIS chose to set fire to the Jordanian pilot to stir the most violent possible reaction from Jordan because the pilot belonged to such a powerful family.

Now that ISIS has managed to piss off that powerful family the flames of rebellion against Jordan's too little too late pussy regime are rising.

Jordan is toppling and playing right into ISIS hands.
Slow topple,,isn't it?
No actually Jordan has already had a rising number of terrorist attacks in Jordan.

You seriously are stupid aren't you?

ISIS has been around since 2007. It's not like they are losing.

You forget that King Hussien's father taught the Palestinians a similar lesson in 1971. Look up Black September, over 20,000 Palestinians were mowed down. And that was the last time Palestinians ever fucked with the Hussien family. Nobody knows how to deal with these savages like the Arabs themselves. There is only one language they understand.

King Hussien has never been more popular and milking this situation to promote himself and national unity. Even the Muslim Brotherhood who was lobbying for Jordan to stay out of the coalition, is now lobbying for revenge against ISIS. This was a big miscalculation by ISIS to say the least.

Last edited:
Go Jordan! That's the way you deal with bloodthirsty savages like ISIS.
And yet again those in the right become what they hate, making them even worse. So be it.

You can't win without countering fire with more fire. Us or them.
You can't kill an idea with guns or bombs, you kill it with a better idea. And eye for an eye is not worthy.
Yeah? it worked on the Japs in WWII.

Go Jordan! That's the way you deal with bloodthirsty savages like ISIS.
And yet again those in the right become what they hate, making them even worse. So be it.

You can't win without countering fire with more fire. Us or them.
You can't kill an idea with guns or bombs, you kill it with a better idea. And eye for an eye is not worthy.

Well, that's just wrong. Islam killed Christianity in the entire Middle East by the sword.
No, it didn't, but it did force the Christian armies back to where they came from, several times. Those who seek Jerusalem will never hold it for long.

Wrong again, Islam invaded Chistian lands first, then christians started the crusades to drive them out.

Forum List

Back