🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordan responds to ISIS murder of Pilot by announcing execution of jihadist prisoners

That's incorrect, as usual, and why Islam is a mostly peaceful religion. Just don't pull the dog's tail, he bites.

You are just plain dead wrong. In the Quran Mohammad commands the faithful to kill non-believers in dozens of places.
So? God had the Jews slaughter people right and left. Big deal.

There were specific episodes in the Old Testament where god told the Jews to kill certain people. He never issued a general commandment to slaughter all non-believers. Muhammad does that dozens of times in the Quran.

There's no equivalence.
Not for you there isn't, but you have no understanding of Islam, or anything else for that matter.

And let's say, for the sake of argument, that they are supposed to kill all non-believers, so they believe that. You want people to follow their Holy books right? Christians are supposed to follow theirs, Jews theirs, Hindus theirs, and so on. Isn't that being faithful?

I'm an atheist. I think all the holy books are works of fiction. I believe in reason and logic, not faith. I also have plenty of criticism for Christianity, but it's not nearly as irrational, barbaric or downright stupid as Islam.
It's 700 years older and has centuries of blood on its hands. Wait you turn, or are they supposed to be better than the Christians and therefore advance faster?

That's incorrect, as usual, and why Islam is a mostly peaceful religion. Just don't pull the dog's tail, he bites.

You are just plain dead wrong. In the Quran Mohammad commands the faithful to kill non-believers in dozens of places.

There were specific episodes in the Old Testament where god told the Jews to kill certain people. He never issued a general commandment to slaughter all non-believers. Muhammad does that dozens of times in the Quran.

There's no equivalence.
Not for you there isn't, but you have no understanding of Islam, or anything else for that matter.

And let's say, for the sake of argument, that they are supposed to kill all non-believers, so they believe that. You want people to follow their Holy books right? Christians are supposed to follow theirs, Jews theirs, Hindus theirs, and so on. Isn't that being faithful?

I'm an atheist. I think all the holy books are works of fiction. I believe in reason and logic, not faith. I also have plenty of criticism for Christianity, but it's not nearly as irrational, barbaric or downright stupid as Islam.
Now it isn't.....but there was a time.................

There's no equivalence.

It's 700 years older and has centuries of blood on its hands. Wait you turn, or are they supposed to be better than the Christians and therefore advance faster?

They are far worse than Christians ever thought of being. Just look at all the people they have killed in the last 30 years in the name of Islam. Only someone suffering from brain damage would imagine there is any kind of equivalence between them.

Once again, you are just spouting memes you picked up on some commie website without any understanding of the facts.

There's no equivalence.

There was never such a time.

There's no equivalence.

They are far worse than Christians ever thought of being. Just look at all the people they have killed in the last 30 years in the name of Islam.
iStock_000014408016Medium.jpg

This is more humane? Don't think so.

There's no equivalence.

They are far worse than Christians ever thought of being. Just look at all the people they have killed in the last 30 years in the name of Islam.

More human than what, putting someone in a cage and setting him on fire?

Yes it is.

There's no equivalence.

Bripat has issues with history, like dealing with the fact that the Catholics once told the Jews to either convert or die?

Yes it is.
Humane, not human, dummy.
Inquisition.jpg

There's no equivalence.

Bripat has issues with history, like dealing with the fact that the Catholics once told the Jews to either convert or die?

Jesus never said that. However, Muhammad did order his followers to slaughter anyone who refuses to convert. Muhammad did many things far more despicable than that.

There's no equivalence.

And now you progressives just hope the islamonazis will kill all the Jews

Yes it is.
Inquisition.jpg

That's the Church, not Christianity, numskull. Where does the Bible tell followers to burn heretics at the stake?

Jesus never said that. However, Muhammad did order his followers to slaughter anyone who refuses to convert. Muhammad did many things far more despicable than that.
Jesus said don't take up arms, it didn't stop them. Jesus never said to slaughter the Muslims and Jews, but they did anyway.

Note how they defend the worst atrocities of the Muzzies but admit they would be happy if the Muzzies wiped the Jews off the face of the Earth.

Yes it is.
Inquisition.jpg

That's the Church, not Christianity, numskull. Where does the Bible tell followers to burn heretics at the stake?
In the OT. Do not suffer a witch. We even burned them here, not that long ago.

Jesus said don't take up arms, it didn't stop them. Jesus never said to slaughter the Muslims and Jews, but they did anyway.
On the other hand, Muhammad did tell his followers to slaughter Christians and Jews. It's sad that you don't see the difference.

Note how they defend the worst atrocities of the Muzzies but admit they would be happy if the Muzzies wiped the Jews off the face of the Earth.
Israel, not the Jews. They aren't the same, by a long shot.

Yes it is.
Inquisition.jpg

In the OT. Do not suffer a witch. We even burned them here, not that long ago.

Can you produce a quote of the OT saying that?

On the other hand, Muhammad did tell his followers to slaughter Christians and Jews. It's sad that you don't see the difference.
That's because there isn't any. Only people who can't see the forest for the tress believes it matters, when it doesn't.

Forum List

Back