🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordan responds to ISIS murder of Pilot by announcing execution of jihadist prisoners

If the ME Islamic world sides with ISIS, there world will end in radioactive hell fire.
Nonsense. You will starve first when they cut off the oil.

Not at all. We don't import food from the ME. We can weather a great recession while we reach energy independence.

The ME will not be allowed to threaten our children.
You have nothing like the fuel you need to survive, not even close. Food moves, and is made, with oil.

If the ME Islamic world sides with ISIS, there world will end in radioactive hell fire.

Not at all. We don't import food from the ME. We can weather a great recession while we reach energy independence.

Fakey, you're posting stuff I agree with. Did someone drop LSD into your coffee?

I was thinking that you finally were taking your meds.

Good on you, bripat.

Go Jordan! That's the way you deal with bloodthirsty savages like ISIS.
And yet again those in the right become what they hate, making them even worse. So be it.

Aren't you one of the assholes who is happy that Lincoln slaughtered 850,000 Americans?
Lincoln killed a shit ton of
You can't win without countering fire with more fire. Us or them.
You can't kill an idea with guns or bombs, you kill it with a better idea. And eye for an eye is not worthy.

Well, that's just wrong. Islam killed Christianity in the entire Middle East by the sword.
No, it didn't, but it did force the Christian armies back to where they came from, several times. Those who seek Jerusalem will never hold it for long.

Hmmm, you're forgetting that before Islam arrived on the scene most of the Middle East was Christian. It became Muslim by the exuberant use of the sword.
It became Muslim by God's will.

The Bible is very clear that mankind has little choice in the matter.
Hmmmmmmmm... I think this tells us all we need to know about our colleague here, eh?

I certainly do have morals. For one thing, I despise hypocrisy. Hence my contempt for all liberals.
You believe that you have morals but you do not. You are a selfish small man my little infant, your posts prove as much.

You have utterly failed to prove that claim. It's just a baseless petulant personal attack.
No, it's a statement of fact, you are without morals. Your statements on this thread alone are more than enough proof.
You are a Leftist, therefore incapable of morals. But it's a hallmark of the Left to project their flaws on everyone else. Racism being a good example.
And what morals are the Jordanians using?
The only kind that Islamic terrorists understand. Force.

You believe that you have morals but you do not. You are a selfish small man my little infant, your posts prove as much.

You have utterly failed to prove that claim. It's just a baseless petulant personal attack.
No, it's a statement of fact, you are without morals. Your statements on this thread alone are more than enough proof.
You are a Leftist, therefore incapable of morals. But it's a hallmark of the Left to project their flaws on everyone else. Racism being a good example.

It's called "self defence."
No, it's revenge.

You have nothing like the fuel you need to survive, not even close. Food moves, and is made, with oil.
We are almost at 80% sonny and we can easily survive as the ME dies for a thousand years.

Learn how to quote properly.
I'm not obligated to use your whole quote, jackass.
No, you are not, but it must be in context and there is a way to quote it properly, which you did not. Look it up.
You look it up. The senior moderator already cleared that up in another thread. I can use any part of your post I want to. Stop being a little bitch.
I know the rules, you do not.
Then report me, asswipe.
No need. I'm not big on bothering the Mods.

No, it's revenge.

Most kinds of force are a form of retaliation.

We are almost at 80% sonny and we can easily survive as the ME dies for a thousand years.
So you believe, but it isn't true.

I'm not obligated to use your whole quote, jackass.
No, you are not, but it must be in context and there is a way to quote it properly, which you did not. Look it up.
You look it up. The senior moderator already cleared that up in another thread. I can use any part of your post I want to. Stop being a little bitch.
I know the rules, you do not.
Then report me, asswipe.
No need. I'm not big on bothering the Mods.
Uh huh.

Pussy.

No, it's revenge.

Spilling blood is never moral.

No, it's revenge.
Revenge is good, too...

No, it's revenge.

Sure it is. If someone breaks into your house and tries to murder you with a butcher knife, is it moral to pump him full of lead? It sure as hell is.

No, it's revenge.

And the lions and the lambs shall lie down with each other...

Not if ISIS will not back off.

It is a religious cancer that threatens all of humanity.

No, it's revenge.

And the lions and the lambs shall lie down with each other...

You'd think PMH was some kind of Christian the way he's spouting that "turn the other cheek" blather.

ISIS is hoping that American force will push the ME to their side. If so, then the ME dies.

No, it's revenge.
Revenge is good, too...

All criminal law is basically nothing more than institutionalized revenge.

Forum List

Back