🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordanian MPs: Release Terrorist who Murdered Israeli Students

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Jordanian parliamentarians are calling for the release of a terrorist who in 1997 murdered seven Israeli students from the same school during a school trip.

110 out of 150 Jordanian MPs have already signed a petition, initiated by MP Ali Sinad, calling for the release of Ahmed Daqamseh.

Daqamseh was a soldier in the Jordanian army when he opened fire on a group of students who were visiting the “peace island” of Naharayim on March 13, 1997, as part of a class trip. Naharayim is located right near the Jordanian border, and Daqamseh opened fire on the girls from the Jordanian side. He killed seven of the students, and wounded six others. Daqamseh was sentenced by a Jordanian military court to life in prison.

Jordanian MPs: Release Terrorist - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Jordanian parliamentarians are calling for the release of a terrorist who in 1997 murdered seven Israeli students from the same school during a school trip.

110 out of 150 Jordanian MPs have already signed a petition, initiated by MP Ali Sinad, calling for the release of Ahmed Daqamseh.

Daqamseh was a soldier in the Jordanian army when he opened fire on a group of students who were visiting the “peace island” of Naharayim on March 13, 1997, as part of a class trip. Naharayim is located right near the Jordanian border, and Daqamseh opened fire on the girls from the Jordanian side. He killed seven of the students, and wounded six others. Daqamseh was sentenced by a Jordanian military court to life in prison.

If this guy is released, about a week later the headlines will read, "Released Prisoner Mysteriously Vanishes". :D

If this guy is released, about a week later the headlines will read, "Released Prisoner Mysteriously Vanishes". :D

Hopefully.

jordanian parliamentarians are calling for the release of a terrorist who in 1997 murdered seven israeli students from the same school during a school trip.

110 out of 150 jordanian mps have already signed a petition, initiated by mp ali sinad, calling for the release of ahmed daqamseh.

Daqamseh was a soldier in the jordanian army when he opened fire on a group of students who were visiting the “peace island” of naharayim on march 13, 1997, as part of a class trip. Naharayim is located right near the jordanian border, and daqamseh opened fire on the girls from the jordanian side. He killed seven of the students, and wounded six others. Daqamseh was sentenced by a jordanian military court to life in prison.

jordanian mps: Release terrorist - middle east - news - israel national news

good news! At least, one prisoner may experience freedom! Reading about so many unlawfully detained Palestinian prisoners, over 4000, held by Israel, all held unlawfully, that includes hunger striker Samer Issawi and a 14 year old American child, I can only welcome the news of the possible release of this prisoner by Jordan! AND I think about Israeli murderers of over 1500 children in Palestine, IDF murderers of children, who have not spent one day in prison for their crimes, I feel I should be be celebrating this news! I THINK WHAT I shall do is find some email contact with the Jordanian government and express my support for this prisoner's release.

Last edited:
AMAZING is the OP, it took me only a matter of minutes to find reports it is very unlikely this man will be released. THREE ARTICLES address this in Haaretz. PROBABLY, THIS vote is a response to Israels unlawful detention of over 4000 Palestinian prisoners.

Last edited:
Jordanian soldier*Ahmed Daqamseh, when I google his name I get this, but when I go to the link below, I find an article with a different title. DID the censors change the title Of the Haaretz article?
News for*ahmed daqamseh

"Despite renewed efforts, Jordanian convicted of killing 7 Israeli girls unlikely to be pardonedHaaretz**- 1 day agoAhmed Daqamseh, the Jordanian soldier who shot dead seven Israeli school girls, in his trial in 1997.

Images for*ahmed daqamseh"

HERE is the real story, the issue is government reform within Jordan that is supposed to pardon prisoners.

AMMON NEWS - The Populist Committee for the Defense of Ahmad Dagamseh on Thursday expressed dismay that the general pardon issued on Wednesday evening did not include the ex-soldier who was convicted of killing seven Israeli schoolgirls in 1997. Committee member and human rights' activist Maysara Malas said that excluding Dagamseh from the general pardon "reflects the reality of reform in Jordan," noting that Jordanians from throughout the Kingdom have been calling for Dagamseh's release since he was first convicted. "This is a demand and a solidarity stand that no other prisoner enjoyed in Jordan's history," he added. Daqamseh is serving a life sentence for the March 13, 1997 killing of seven Israeli schoolgirls in the Baqoura area on the Jordanian-Israeli border.*The soldier, CPL Ahmed Daqamseh (26 then), was charged with the "Premeditated" murder of the Israelis, who were shot to death during an outing on the Naharayim island on the Jordan River. King Abdullah on Wednesday evening endorsed by Royal Decree the General Pardon temporary law drafted by the government, and the law took effect on Thursday by which over 1,000 prisoners have already been released.*Malas blasted that despite popular demands, the "general pardon comes to include frauds, the corrupt and criminals, and excludes Dagamseh," adding that this reflects the extend to which the state does not listen to popular will."

THE ARAB SPRING is coming to Jordan!

Last edited:
HERE is the real story, the issue is a government reform within Jordan that is supposed to pardon prisoners. AMMONNEWS - The Populist Committee for the Defense of Ahmad Dagamseh on Thursday expressed dismay that the general pardon issued on Wednesday evening did not include the ex-soldier who was convicted of killing seven Israeli schoolgirls in 1997.Committee member and human rights' activist Maysara Malas said that excluding Dagamseh from the general pardon "reflects the reality of reform in Jordan," noting that Jordanians from throughout the Kingdom have been calling for Dagamseh's release since he was first convicted."This is a demand and a solidarity stand that no other prisoner enjoyed in Jordan's history," he added.Daqamseh is serving a life sentence for the March 13, 1997 killing of seven Israeli schoolgirls in the Baqoura area on the Jordanian-Israeli border.*The soldier, CPL Ahmed Daqamseh (26 then), was charged with the "Premeditated" murder of the Israelis, who were shot to death during an outing on the Naharayim island on the Jordan River.King Abdullah on Wednesday evening endorsed by Royal Decree the General Pardon temporary law drafted by the government, and the law took effect on Thursday by which over 1,000 prisoners have already been released.*Malas blasted that despite popular demands, the "general pardon comes to include frauds, the corrupt and criminals, and excludes Dagamseh," adding that this reflects the extend to which the state does not listen to popular will.

Remind us how you do not support murderers and terrorists while supporting a call to release a man convicted of murdering in cold blood 7 school girls.

THE story is a reform law passed in Jordan that is supposed to pardon all prisoners and the government of Jordan is refusing to honor the agreed upon reforms In this law.

You poor thing. He planned and executed the murder of 7 innocent Israeli school girls and you want the criminal set free. Why am I not surprised by this news, Sherri?

Here's a news flash for ya! The bible is clear that murderers are to be put to death! Otherwise the land is defiled. The death penalty is what this guy deserves! Why he wasn't given the death penalty is anyones guess. I have no idea. - Jeri

HERE is the real story, the issue is a government reform within Jordan that is supposed to pardon prisoners. AMMONNEWS - The Populist Committee for the Defense of Ahmad Dagamseh on Thursday expressed dismay that the general pardon issued on Wednesday evening did not include the ex-soldier who was convicted of killing seven Israeli schoolgirls in 1997.Committee member and human rights' activist Maysara Malas said that excluding Dagamseh from the general pardon "reflects the reality of reform in Jordan," noting that Jordanians from throughout the Kingdom have been calling for Dagamseh's release since he was first convicted."This is a demand and a solidarity stand that no other prisoner enjoyed in Jordan's history," he added.Daqamseh is serving a life sentence for the March 13, 1997 killing of seven Israeli schoolgirls in the Baqoura area on the Jordanian-Israeli border.*The soldier, CPL Ahmed Daqamseh (26 then), was charged with the "Premeditated" murder of the Israelis, who were shot to death during an outing on the Naharayim island on the Jordan River.King Abdullah on Wednesday evening endorsed by Royal Decree the General Pardon temporary law drafted by the government, and the law took effect on Thursday by which over 1,000 prisoners have already been released.*Malas blasted that despite popular demands, the "general pardon comes to include frauds, the corrupt and criminals, and excludes Dagamseh," adding that this reflects the extend to which the state does not listen to popular will.

Remind us how you do not support murderers and terrorists while supporting a call to release a man convicted of murdering in cold blood 7 school girls.

I SUPPORT AN END TO CORRUPT DICTATORSHIPS and oppose unlawful imprisonments of political prisoners. THE FACT IS MANY GOVERNMENTS in the ME have engaged in horrid human rights abuses that have unlawfully imprisoned many. I see from Jordan News that human rights activists there support this mans release, as dictated by the reform law passed in Jordan.

jordanian parliamentarians are calling for the release of a terrorist who in 1997 murdered seven israeli students from the same school during a school trip.

110 out of 150 jordanian mps have already signed a petition, initiated by mp ali sinad, calling for the release of ahmed daqamseh.

Daqamseh was a soldier in the jordanian army when he opened fire on a group of students who were visiting the “peace island” of naharayim on march 13, 1997, as part of a class trip. Naharayim is located right near the jordanian border, and daqamseh opened fire on the girls from the jordanian side. He killed seven of the students, and wounded six others. Daqamseh was sentenced by a jordanian military court to life in prison.

good news! At least, one prisoner may experience freedom! Reading about so many unlawfully detained Palestinian prisoners, over 4000, held by Israel, all held unlawfully, that includes hunger striker Samer Issawi and a 14 year old American child, I can only welcome the news of the possible release of this prisoner by Jordan! AND I think about Israeli murderers of over 1500 children in Palestine, IDF murderers of children, who have not spent one day in prison for their crimes, I feel I should be be celebrating this news! I THINK WHAT I shall do is find some email contact with the Jordanian government and express my support for this prisoner's release.

This is a Jordanian prisoner who was jailed in his own country, by his own laws, backed up by his own KING!

So what on earth are you babbling about?

You seem to gloat any time Israeli-killers have the chance to get away with punishment, no matter what they do!

You truely are a lost case!

I SUPPORT AN END TO CORRUPT DICTATORSHIPS and oppose unlawful imprisonments of political prisoners. THE FACT IS MANY GOVERNMENTS in the ME have engaged in horrid human rights abuses that have unlawfully imprisoned many. I see from Jordan News that human rights activists there support this mans release, as dictated by the reform law passed in Jordan.

So I suppose you will be happy to fight for the prisoner's rights of Yigal Amir, as well.

Several years ago when a Muslim blew himself up in a hotel in Jordan when a wedding party was present (including an American Muslim movie director who was killed in the incident), the Jordanian citizens were appalled that Muslims would kill fellow Muslims, but they said it was OK to suicide bomb the Jews. No doubt the sick Frau Sherri would have agreed with them. Meanwhile, apparently Frau Sherri doesn't care at all what happens to her fellow Christians in the Muslim world because the Jews are not involved for her to blame. If she really cared, she would be condemning what is happening instead of just running around the Internet bashing the Jews and Israelis. So tell us, Frau Sherri, are you calling for the realize of the Christians being held in the Syrian jails. How about the Christians being held in the Iranian jails. Or do you get down on your prayer rug every day and just pray for the release of Muslims?

Egypt's Coptic Christians live in fear of Islamic extremists - latimes.com

AMAZING is the OP, it took me only a matter of minutes to find reports it is very unlikely this man will be released. THREE ARTICLES address this in Haaretz. PROBABLY, THIS vote is a response to Israels unlawful detention of over 4000 Palestinian prisoners.
No, Frau Sherri, it is you who are amazing (and not in a good way). You appear to not give a fig about how many people these Muslim terrorists kill, and neither do you care about all the prisoners who are being kept in Muslim prisons. Have you even signed the petition to let Asia Bibi out, that unfortunate Christian woman who has been held so long in a Pakistani prison on the charge of allegedly committing blasphemy by her neighbor? I would think as a supposedly "good Christian woman," you would be starting petitions all over the Internet to get your fellow Christians released from Muslim prisons. Instead you seem to only concern yourself with getting terrorists released from prisons.

Forum List

Back