🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordanian MPs: Release Terrorist who Murdered Israeli Students

jordanian parliamentarians are calling for the release of a terrorist who in 1997 murdered seven israeli students from the same school during a school trip.

110 out of 150 jordanian mps have already signed a petition, initiated by mp ali sinad, calling for the release of ahmed daqamseh.

Daqamseh was a soldier in the jordanian army when he opened fire on a group of students who were visiting the “peace island” of naharayim on march 13, 1997, as part of a class trip. Naharayim is located right near the jordanian border, and daqamseh opened fire on the girls from the jordanian side. He killed seven of the students, and wounded six others. Daqamseh was sentenced by a jordanian military court to life in prison.

jordanian mps: Release terrorist - middle east - news - israel national news

good news! At least, one prisoner may experience freedom! Reading about so many unlawfully detained Palestinian prisoners, over 4000, held by Israel, all held unlawfully, that includes hunger striker Samer Issawi and a 14 year old American child, I can only welcome the news of the possible release of this prisoner by Jordan! AND I think about Israeli murderers of over 1500 children in Palestine, IDF murderers of children, who have not spent one day in prison for their crimes, I feel I should be be celebrating this news! I THINK WHAT I shall do is find some email contact with the Jordanian government and express my support for this prisoner's release.

According the the article in the OP:

Daqamseh has denied committing any crime and has said that he should be freed from prison since he had simply fulfilled his national and religious duty by killing the students.

Do you seriously believe that killing innocent children on a class field trip is a "national and religious duty" REALLY?????

And do you seriously think that a man who feels he did nothing wrong in murdering children is SAFE to be released into society? SERIOUSLY?

jordanian parliamentarians are calling for the release of a terrorist who in 1997 murdered seven israeli students from the same school during a school trip.

110 out of 150 jordanian mps have already signed a petition, initiated by mp ali sinad, calling for the release of ahmed daqamseh.

Daqamseh was a soldier in the jordanian army when he opened fire on a group of students who were visiting the “peace island” of naharayim on march 13, 1997, as part of a class trip. Naharayim is located right near the jordanian border, and daqamseh opened fire on the girls from the jordanian side. He killed seven of the students, and wounded six others. Daqamseh was sentenced by a jordanian military court to life in prison.

good news! At least, one prisoner may experience freedom! Reading about so many unlawfully detained Palestinian prisoners, over 4000, held by Israel, all held unlawfully, that includes hunger striker Samer Issawi and a 14 year old American child, I can only welcome the news of the possible release of this prisoner by Jordan! AND I think about Israeli murderers of over 1500 children in Palestine, IDF murderers of children, who have not spent one day in prison for their crimes, I feel I should be be celebrating this news! I THINK WHAT I shall do is find some email contact with the Jordanian government and express my support for this prisoner's release.

Daqamseh has denied committing any crime and has said that he should be freed from prison since he had simply fulfilled his national and religious duty by killing the students.

Do you seriously believe that killing innocent children on a class field trip is a "national and religious duty" REALLY?????

And do you seriously think that a man who feels he did nothing wrong in murdering children is SAFE to be released into society? SERIOUSLY?

Why are you surprised, she openly supports terrorist attacks on Israel. She supports the shelling of childcare centers schools and malls. She supports suicide bombers that target pizza parlors and buses . She openly supports rocks being hurtled at other people as long as the targets are Jewish. She supports openly Hamas. A terror organization that calls for the death of all Jews.

Have you not read her other threads?

Isn't Sherri going to answer my question?:

I asked you, if you're so into fighting for prisoner's rights, aren't you in line to fight for the rights of Yigal Amir, as well?

I'm waiting..

The article from the Jordan News source explains the people are calling upon his release as part of a mass pardon of Jordanian prisoners, that is part of governmental reform in Jordan. The fact is these dictatorships must either demonstrate to their people they act for their people versus foreign nations or what has happened in Egypt and what is now happening in Syria will happen to them too. The people are fed up with their leaders being poodles and cocker spaniels to foregn nations, whether it be the US or Israel or Iran. And these Jordanian kings are a perfect illustration of kings who follow orders from foreign nations. There are a lot of people in Jordan sympathetic to the plight of the over 4000 unlawfully detained Palestinian prisoners. They may feel helpless to do anything about them, but feel they have more control over their own prisoners.

There is another way to look at this, the more Jordan's leader does not listen to the desires of his people, the sooner he will be deposed.

The Arab Spring is on its way to Jordan.

Sherri

Last edited:
The issue is not Palestinian prisoners, Sherri. The issue is the killer of 7 young girls, who said he killed them simply because they were Jews.

Can you at least respond to the point?

I asked you, if you're so into fighting for prisoner's rights, aren't you in line to fight for the rights of Yigal Amir, as well?

I'm waiting..

I do not even know who that is, but I support the release of all Palestinian prisoners.

None have received fair trials and none are held lawfully.

The unfair trials taints all of the convictions, we call that concept of the use of illegal evidence in the US law, the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine.

I know nothing about the prisoner addressed in the OP but what I have read on this thread. The fact that Jordanian human rights activists support his release, to me, suggests there were issues with his trial being fair or the prisoner pardon was supposed to be an action that released him, too.

These unlawful detentions of prisoners issues are huge issues in these ME nations, in Egypt I have read there were thousands of Muslim Brotherhood members unlawfully detained in secret prisons for decades by their former dictator., without any trials or rights to any legal process. When the people demand mass releases of prisoners, there is a reason for it, it is because the mechanism by which these prisoners have been tried and convicted is fundamentally flawed. And the only way to fix the problem is to release the prisoners, and pass new laws that give new detainees fair trial rights.

But, as I said, the more Jordan's dictator does not abide by the will of his people, the more unrest there shall be and the sooner he will be out of there. His days are numbered.

Sherri

The issue is not Palestinian prisoners, Sherri. The issue is the killer of 7 young girls, who said he killed them simply because they were Jews.

For Jordanians, this case is about government reform.

I'm waiting..

I do not even know who that is, but I support the release of all Palestinian prisoners.

None have received fair trials and none are held lawfully.

The unfair trials taints all of the convictions, we call that concept of the use of illegal evidence in the US law, the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine.

I know nothing about the prisoner addressed in the OP but what I have read on this thread. The fact that Jordanian human rights activists support his release, to me, suggests there were issues with his trial being fair or the prisoner pardon was supposed to be an action that released him, too.

These unlawful detentions of prisoners issues are huge issues in these ME nations, in Egypt I have read there were thousands of Muslim Brotherhood members unlawfully detained in secret prisons for decades by their former dictator., without any trials or rights to any legal process. When the people demand mass releases of prisoners, there is a reason for it, it is because the mechanism by which these prisoners have been tried and convicted is fundamentally flawed. And the only way to fix the problem is to release the prisoners, and pass new laws that give new detainees fair trial rights.

But, as I said, the more Jordan's dictator does not abide by the will of his people, the more unrest there shall be and the sooner he will be out of there. His days are numbered.

Sherri

I thought that you would care for Yigal Amir's "unhuman" condition too. You know, he's being held in solitude, wasn't given the green line to have children with his wife, locked up for life, his whole family doomed.

Tell me when you'll start protesting for him, too.

Yigal Amir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For Jordanians, this case is about government reform.

Hopefully our government will protest this.

This guy should rot in jail. 20 years for each girl.

Remind us how you do not support murderers and terrorists while supporting a call to release a man convicted of murdering in cold blood 7 school girls.

I SUPPORT AN END TO CORRUPT DICTATORSHIPS and oppose unlawful imprisonments of political prisoners. THE FACT IS MANY GOVERNMENTS in the ME have engaged in horrid human rights abuses that have unlawfully imprisoned many. I see from Jordan News that human rights activists there support this mans release, as dictated by the reform law passed in Jordan.

So I suppose you will be happy to fight for the prisoner's rights of Yigal Amir, as well.

Why don't we release all the Israeli prisoners who killed 1400 or so Palestinian children since 2000?

I SUPPORT AN END TO CORRUPT DICTATORSHIPS and oppose unlawful imprisonments of political prisoners. THE FACT IS MANY GOVERNMENTS in the ME have engaged in horrid human rights abuses that have unlawfully imprisoned many. I see from Jordan News that human rights activists there support this mans release, as dictated by the reform law passed in Jordan.

So I suppose you will be happy to fight for the prisoner's rights of Yigal Amir, as well.

Why don't we release all the Israeli prisoners who killed 1400 or so Palestinian children since 2000?

Why not, then?

Makes exactly as much sense, if not more, than releasing killers of Jewish girls, right?

Pot calling the Kettle black, much?:eusa_whistle:

Why not, then?

Makes exactly as much sense, if not more, than releasing killers of Jewish girls, right?

Pot calling the Kettle black, much?:eusa_whistle:
Update on Jordanian prisoner release.

Jordan wants to release killer of Israeli schoolgirls - Israel Today | Israel News

It says a lot about the troll that she wants freed a mass murderer who murdered 7 girl students.

And then she thinks (not literally) that arab media is where to get the truth.

Bloody psycho.:cuckoo:

Because they are terrorists who have tried to or murdered Israeli civilians.

If they are released they will continue to try and murder more civilians.

It says a lot about the troll that she wants freed a mass murderer who murdered 7 girl students.

Jordan news sources are the logical place to find news about Jordan.

So tell us, Frau Sherri, did the Jordanians newspaper report how the people were disgusted by what fellow Muslims did to them but supported suicide bombings against Israel and the U.S. as well as the coalition forces? No doubt you, as a terrorist supporter, agree that it is OK for suicide bombings against Israel and the U.S.

Zarqawi's Amman Bombings: Jordan's 9/11
The operational shortcomings of the bombings were accompanied by political miscalculations. Many Jordanians have long supported suicide bombings against Israel and against U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq. Zarqawi was a local hero to Jordanian Islamic militants and even to some Jordanians who did not share his radical ideology but were impressed by his high profile attacks inside Iraq.

So tell us, Frau Sherri, did the Jordanians newspaper report how the people were disgusted by what fellow Muslims did to them but supported suicide bombings against Israel and the U.S. as well as the coalition forces? No doubt you, as a terrorist supporter, agree that it is OK for suicide bombings against Israel and the U.S.

Zarqawi's Amman Bombings: Jordan's 9/11
The operational shortcomings of the bombings were accompanied by political miscalculations. Many Jordanians have long supported suicide bombings against Israel and against U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq. Zarqawi was a local hero to Jordanian Islamic militants and even to some Jordanians who did not share his radical ideology but were impressed by his high profile attacks inside Iraq.

Who cares what people in one nation think or feel about people in other nations? A nation is made up of many people and we all have varying emotions about many different things. It is really quiet irrelevant to me what people in other nations say or think about individual US incidents happening here in the US.

The fact is the OP is addressing a man who committed a crime in Jordan and who was sentenced to prison in Jordan. He has already served close to 20 years in prison (the incident happened in March of 1997 and he was sentenced to life in prison, a sentence that used to mean 7 years in the US federal legal system under our parole system), if government reform in Jordan calls for a mass release of prisoners that includes him, I see no reason why it is anyone's business outside of Jordan if he is released.

Who is Israel to dictate to Jordan what they do with their prisoners?

Last edited:

Because they are terrorists who have tried to or murdered Israeli civilians.

If they are released they will continue to try and murder more civilians.

You missed his point, there are zero Israelis imprisoned for murdering the around 1500 Palestinian children Israel has killed since 2000. These Israeli terrorists have yet to serve one day in prison for their crimes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back