Jorge Ramos: "Mexico's pres looked weak next to Senor Trump"

If Crooked Hillary wins....I don't want to be melodramatic.....but......this is THE LAST ELECTION!

NICE CONTRAST: Hillary in hiding with Big Donors. Trump to Mexico and Detroit to confront real problems.

DEAD MEDIA NARRATIVES: 1) Trump is a Summer fling 2) Trump will never get 1238 3) Trump will fail in Mexico 4) Trump won't talk to blacks

Trump's mexico trip (tequilia summit) was such a huge success, that he now wants to pursue peace talks with canada.
Smart move...we have to send the 30+ million illegals somewhere....:lol:
just gave me a great business idea. What about a habitral type tube that goes from the southern border to the northern border. we could put taco stands along the way so they could eat and get something to drink during the journey.
make it clear in places and we could sell tickets for people to come watch the illegals scurrying along. Maybe one of those wheels for the illegals to run on or something to entertain them.
This could be big

"Naturalmente, solo estaré satisfecho cuando todos tengan la energía restablecida. Aún hay 61,000 hogares sin luz en el condado de Leon." Senor Rick Scott, Governador del Florida, para twitter

let me try to translate...

naturally, only we're satisfied when all the energy is restored. we have 61,000 whores without light in the district of Leon.

Senator Rick Scott, Florida Governor, via twitter

Cr8zdX2W8AIwsZM.jpg

Forum List

Back