Jorge Ramos: "Mexico's pres looked weak next to Senor Trump"

GOD BLESS TRUMP FOR REFUSING TO GO ALONG WITH THE NONSENSE NUMBER OF 11 MILLION ILLEGALS. It's at least 30 million, could be 60 million.

CrNCYKmUAAAWzLd.jpg

If Senor Hitler can send 100 million Jews to the gas Chambers we can Deport 30 million aliens

White Nationalists Hail Trump’s Immigration Speech as ‘Epochal’ and ‘Almost Perfect’

source: politcus usa

Mexican President by day, firm immigration speech by night.

Wonderful Donald's a doer. Wonderful Donald's a doer. he's unpredictable. mexican pres never predicted he would accept his invite. he predicted crooked hillary would not accept his invite. he's not a politician, he's an american!

Trump ate the Mexican president's lunch.
Soon he's going to take away his 'school money' to build the WALL.
And there is NOTHING Mexico's 100% corrupt from top to bottom can do about it.Wait until the WALL is in place. You'll see the mexican cartel pay-off money going to mexico's totally corrupt officials dry up.
There will be blood on the streets of mexican cities an inch thick.

the last 24 hours by Team Trump brought tears to my eyes!

WE'RE GONNA WIN THIS THING FOLKS! PRESIDENT TRUMP! GET USED TO SAYIN IT! AND HEARIN IT!

I'm so proud of PRESIDENT TRUMP. He will be a tough negotiator for America First.

He's likely weak, and corrupt. Just like so many other previous Mexico Presidents. He'll get along very well with the corrupt Clintons if they win. I thought Trump showed real leadership. He didn't back down. Most in the Communist/Progressive Press predicted he would back down on his Immigration Agenda. But it didn't happen. Good on him.

He's likely weak, and corrupt. Just like so many other previous Mexico Presidents. He'll get along very well with the corrupt Clintons if they win. I thought Trump showed real leadership. He didn't back down. Most in the Communist/Progressive Press predicted he would back down on his Immigration Agenda. But it didn't happen. Good on him.
Trump will be man enough to personally confront all of America's enemies.
No fucking "leading from behind" fag shit!
The leaders of EVERY country in the world KNOWS who and what President Trump is!
NO MORE pansy-ass 'red-lines'!
He showed up at the last natural disaster. Did Hillary?
He took Mexico's President up on his offer? Did Hillary?
Trump has hold dozens of REAL press conferences. Has Hillary?
The DNC is shit-scared of letting Hillary be asked legitimate questions from the press.
That's some kind of potential president!
Hillary is Nancy Pelosi's healthcare bill: "You'll get to see the details after we elect her".
Total sickening LIB bullshit!

he employed thousands and thousands of people with good-payin wages. Did Hillary?
he did not take cash from special interests. Did Hillary?

this is fun. nice rallying cry!

he got 30,000 people at his Costa Mesa, California rally....DID HILLARY?!

Forum List

Back