Journalist Files Assault Charges Against Maxine Waters For Hitting Her

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
loomer.jpg.png-e1529986973793-1200x719.jpg

Journalist Laura Loomer is pressing charges against Rep. Maxine Waters for assault when she hit her more than once in the face with the papers she was holding.

I would call this simple assault which will end in a fine and a blot on her record, but I figure this is just karma.

WATCH: Laura Loomer Confronts Maxine Waters - Big League Politics

Laura Loomer Confronts Maxine Waters

Helen Delich Bentley, a curmudgeonly congresswoman from Maryland, once hauled off and slugged a process server who had just successfully tricked her into taking the papers.

The whole state liked it..........one of the best things she ever did in Congress.

Journalist Laura Loomer is pressing charges against Rep. Maxine Waters for assault when she hit her more than once in the face with the papers she was holding.

I would call this simple assault which will end in a fine and a blot on her record, but I figure this is just karma.

Psycho wingnut

Yeah, I remember you guys claiming Trump’s campaign manager assaulted a journalist simply for redirecting her out of the way.

Psycho wingnut

People are going to fight back, you are screwing up.

She needs to watch who she slaps, she may needing dental work in the near future.:21::21::21::21:

I think it's funny she calls for people to harass those of opposing views but reacts violently when she is harassed.
I think what Maxine Waters did was amateurish, rude, and juvenile.

Grinning like a devilish 12 year old and sticking her tongue out when she got on the elevator,.......pathetic.

I reclaim my time
I reclaim my time
I reclaim my time

Laura Loomer should have punched Maxine in the face. That's what a rational person would have done in self-defense. In any case, it will be nice to see Maxine removed from office. She has no place in a civilized society (and certainly not representing people in a public office).

Forum List

Back