Journalist Says Underage Girls Were on "Many" of Clinton's Trips on Epstein Plane

Any updates as to how Epstein obtained billions of dollars? Or Soros, another billionaire of similar ethnicity? Epstein was apparently a college drop out. NOBODY got a job in Manhattan for a management job in the 80's without an MBA or tremendous experience. Epstein had neither. Is his money actually derived from US taxpayers delivering billions each year to the ethnic state he and Soros share? Similar ethnic real estate moguls are famous for pooling money from their people to essentially become landlords over the citizens.
Lol you live in a fantasy land don’t you? Must be convenient I suppose to support your agendas

You're not making a point when you're not posting reality.
You told me there’s no proof that Clinton was ever on the plane and then claimed trump was on the plane. Hello? :dunno:
Cool, now you lose the argument a second time for lying about what I said. I never denied Clinton was on the plane. What I challenged you to prove, and you failed to prove because you made it up, was your bullshit that Clinton flew on Epstein's plane 27 times to pedophile isle.

So you lied about Clinton flying 27 times to pedophile isle; and

you lied about what I said; and

You think it's Liberalism that's a mental disorder.

:lmao:
I’m not claiming a single fucking thing. There’s reports of his name being on the log 27 times. There’s a report of trump being on the plane one time. There’s reports of all kinds of different people being on the plane once, one time doesn’t have to mean anything bad. If Clinton was on the plane 27 times it would be really hard to believe he didn’t know of and endorse the behaviors that went on. It would be really EASY to prove he wasn’t though, with a simple release of the flight logs wouldn’t you agree?
"There’s reports of his name being on the log 27 times."

Now let's compare that to what you said earlier; with your lie highlighted...

"Clinton on the other hand is, if we’re assuming the amount of times is true, was on it 27 times to the island. So 1 time not to the island, or 27 times to the island."

How many times can you lose this same argument? :lmao:
Holy fucking shit you whack job, your claim is that he was never even on the plane. You don’t know that anymore than I know he WAS on the plane so how in the name of every single fuck in existence could you or I know where the actual destination was if we don’t even know for sure he was on the plane? The claim is that he was on the plane and the destination was the island. I don’t even care if the island wasn’t the destination. Being on that man’s plane 27 times, IF TRUE, is extremely troubling. Neither you or I have “lied” about anything because neither you nor I knows the truth to begin with. That all being said I would prefer my president of choice not have 27 different flights on a known pedophile’s plane, IF THATS WHAT THE TRUTH IS.

Do you get it yet or is liberalism destroying your ability read with comprehension and think critically?
"Holy fucking shit you whack job, your claim is that he was never even on the plane."

LOLOL

Projecting I'm the "whack job" doesn't help you. Want proof? You can't actually quote me saying Clinton never flew on that plane, as you falsely claim I did.

In fact, I even pointed out Clinton had flown on Epstein's plane...
I think it's cute how the right thinks Clinton was on that plane for reasons different than trump.
Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie ,they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

IMO, Bill knows who Jeffrey Epstein is. Knowing who he is, would you even set foot in the same room with him, let alone take all those plane rides with him?
You’re talking to someone who doesn’t want to believe Clinton was on that plane 27 times. I’m realizing it myself and I’m moving on. You can’t debate with people like that.
"You’re talking to someone who doesn’t want to believe Clinton was on that plane 27 times."

Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart, you just can't stop lying. I never said Clinton wasn't on that plane some 27 times. Seems you're a pathological liar. No wonder you're so eager to defend trump. Birds of a feather...

If you knew Epstein and who he was, and I believe Clinton did, would you even get on his airplane?
If I knew, no. If I didn't know, yes. Clinton stopped flying on there in 2003 according to flight logs. Perhaps that's when he determined how sick Epstein was? Epstein got caught 2 years later.
Wait, what? Did Clinton fly on the man’s plane or not? Holy shit :lol:
LOL

Of course he did. I never said otherwise. It's only your defective brain that thinks I denied he ever flew on Epstein's plane.

You told me there’s no proof that Clinton was ever on the plane and then claimed trump was on the plane. Hello? :dunno:
Cool, now you lose the argument a second time for lying about what I said. I never denied Clinton was on the plane. What I challenged you to prove, and you failed to prove because you made it up, was your bullshit that Clinton flew on Epstein's plane 27 times to pedophile isle.

So you lied about Clinton flying 27 times to pedophile isle; and

you lied about what I said; and

You think it's Liberalism that's a mental disorder.

:lmao:

IMO, Bill knows who Jeffrey Epstein is. Knowing who he is, would you even set foot in the same room with him, let alone take all those plane rides with him?
You’re talking to someone who doesn’t want to believe Clinton was on that plane 27 times. I’m realizing it myself and I’m moving on. You can’t debate with people like that.
"You’re talking to someone who doesn’t want to believe Clinton was on that plane 27 times."

Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart, you just can't stop lying. I never said Clinton wasn't on that plane some 27 times. Seems you're a pathological liar. No wonder you're so eager to defend trump. Birds of a feather...
I can’t wrap around how stupid you are so I’m going to agree to disagree with you and move on with my life.
You can disagree all you want, that won't wash away all the lies you've been telling.

If you knew Epstein and who he was, and I believe Clinton did, would you even get on his airplane?
If I knew, no. If I didn't know, yes. Clinton stopped flying on there in 2003 according to flight logs. Perhaps that's when he determined how sick Epstein was? Epstein got caught 2 years later.
LOL

Of course he did. I never said otherwise. It's only your defective brain that thinks I denied he ever flew on Epstein's plane.
The sickest part about it is that you don’t think there’s anything troubling about the fact that Clinton spent this much personal free time with Epstein. Or do you? Let’s hear it.

I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’ " said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Speaking of Trump.
From the script given to her. There are men all over back stage. Including many fathers of the contestants.

A waste of time arguing it but they do not have men where the Miss Teen contestants dress. Some of these girls are 15-16. It doesn't happen.

Now one of those fathers should have knocked Trump's teeth down his throat.
You stupid loons have put men in girls locker rooms and stand up for them. So shut up.

These kinds of replies are lame. I now have been accused of being old fashioned and then supporting the idea of men in girls locker rooms.

Please address what I say, not the voices in your head.
Liberals want men in girls locer rooms.

LOL

The sickest part about it is that you don’t think there’s anything troubling about the fact that Clinton spent this much personal free time with Epstein. Or do you? Let’s hear it.
No, I don't because I see no evidence Clinton knew. I also don't think trump knew even though he may have spent even more time with Epstein.

LOL

No, I don't because I see no evidence Clinton knew. I also don't think trump knew even though he may have spent even more time with Epstein.
You live in a strange bubble, Enjoy your ignorance though

LOL

Oh? Does this mean you're troubled by all the time trump spent with Epstein?

LOL

I’m troubled by anyone having spent any time with this piece of shit if they knew anything about what he was doing. I’m not seeing anything about trump and him that indicates they had anymore than a passing relationship being both billionaires in New York. If anything comes out showing that trump was regularly flying on this guy’s private jet that had a clear cut nickname indicating it was used for the purpose of prostitution, you let me know. I don’t condone the sexual exploitation of children and anyone who has ever been a part of it is a piece of shit and that includes donald trump.

This story only comes up at top on a duckduckgo.com search engine, my new default browser. Uncensored.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

But it gets worse. Conchita Sarnoff, who has dedicated years to interviewing insiders, maybe Epstein pilots, for her book, says

“I have read too much information and I have spoken to too many people on the inside” to take Clinton’s statement at its word, Sarnoff said.

“I actually attempted to interview Clinton but he would not, he did not agree to do so.”

“I know from the pilot logs — and these are pilot logs that you know were written by different pilots and at different times — that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein’s 27 times,” she told host Shannon Bream. “Many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him, and many times he did not.

“Almost every time that Clinton’s name is on the pilot’s logs, there are underage girls. There are initials and there are names of many, many girls on that private plane.”

She is now is now the executive director of the advocacy group Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking in DC.

ac48c653-b942-49da-a19a-cace890143da_C.jpg

fox reported it in 2016

still is the story he flew on more that was now or that he did fly on these flights

Well since you open the can of worms

how many flights did Trump take
View attachment 270493

Lets not forget Pleasure Island that Epstein owned and the black book

Yeah you can talk about Clinton but it Trump Time now

Still as FOX reported this story about Clinton, they did not even mention Trump

View attachment 270496

Trump is best buddies withEpstein

Brags he has the same taste in women

LOL

I’m troubled by anyone having spent any time with this piece of shit if they knew anything about what he was doing. I’m not seeing anything about trump and him that indicates they had anymore than a passing relationship being both billionaires in New York. If anything comes out showing that trump was regularly flying on this guy’s private jet that had a clear cut nickname indicating it was used for the purpose of prostitution, you let me know. I don’t condone the sexual exploitation of children and anyone who has ever been a part of it is a piece of shit and that includes donald trump.
"Terrific guy" Epstein was buds with trump. They partied together at Mar-a-Lago.

Amazing how willing people are to believe a book that tells them what they think is true but every other book is just someone trying to make a buck.

The difference being the claims about trump have universally been proven to be lies and Epstein is a convice6sex offender.

The discussion is about Clinton, not Epstien, do try and keep up...

Yeah, no shit sherlock. Of course epstein also happens to be in the TITLE, so guess what nimrod, it's also about him too.

Moron....

"Terrific guy" Epstein was buds with trump. They partied together at Mar-a-Lago.

No they didn't. And unlike your pedo lover hero, bill clinton, who continued to fly the lolita express, trump kicked the sick fuck out of Mar A Lago...but, being the typical progressive liar that you are, you neglected to mention that fact.

Twerp...

Amazing how willing people are to believe a book that tells them what they think is true but every other book is just someone trying to make a buck.

The difference being the claims about trump have universally been proven to be lies and Epstein is a convice6sex offender.

Yeah, no shit sherlock. Of course epstein also happens to be in the TITLE, so guess what nimrod, it's also about him too.

Moron....

figures you could not read past the title of the thread, far too many words for you.

Shared the same women.

Trump says Epstein is a Terrific guy

Moron....

figures you could not read past the title of the thread, far too many words for you.

Yeah, so sad for little statist progressive dipshit you, I actually did. Which is why my post was topical, unlike your pathetic attempts to derail and hide your idiocy.

You failed...as usual.

No they didn't. And unlike your pedo lover hero, bill clinton, who continued to fly the lolita express, trump kicked the sick fuck out of Mar A Lago...but, being the typical progressive liar that you are, you neglected to mention that fact.

Twerp...

LOL

Kicked him out After he was arrested

Moron....

Yeah, so sad for little statist progressive dipshit you, I actually did. Which is why my post was topical, unlike your pathetic attempts to derail and hide your idiocy.

You failed...as usual.

Your post had noting to do with anything I had said, yet you responded to me anyhow...why is that?

Shared the same women.

Trump says Epstein is a Terrific guy

Yet another village idiot chimes in. At least you got one thing right. Trump plays with WOMEN, not girls like your hero's epstein and clinton.

Forum List

Back