Journalist Says Underage Girls Were on "Many" of Clinton's Trips on Epstein Plane

Ok I’ll take your word at face value. If you could just answer one more question. What do you think his intentions were every time he flew to an island with a guy who brings underage girls there for sex?

Clinton is a well-known ornithologist. I'm sure he was just there for the bird watching. Lot of exotic species on the islands.
I think it's cute how the right thinks Clinton was on that plane for reasons different than trump.
What the hell are you talking about? I’ve only ever seen Clinton’s name mentioned being on the flight logs. I know it’s hard to have to come to terms with the fact that the darling of the Democrat party rapes underage girls but it’s basically unavoidable at this point.
What a pity you have no proof of that other than your hallucinations.
I got my proof from the same place you got yours about trump being on the plane: the internet
And being on a plane does not equate to raping underaged girls. If you think it does, then you're also convicting trump.

Clinton is a well-known ornithologist. I'm sure he was just there for the bird watching. Lot of exotic species on the islands.
I think it's cute how the right thinks Clinton was on that plane for reasons different than trump.
What the hell are you talking about? I’ve only ever seen Clinton’s name mentioned being on the flight logs. I know it’s hard to have to come to terms with the fact that the darling of the Democrat party rapes underage girls but it’s basically unavoidable at this point.
I got my proof from the same place you got yours about trump being on the plane: the internet
And being on a plane does not equate to raping underaged girls. If you think it does, then you're also convicting trump.

He's a birdwatcher. That's all.

Let’s assume both were on the plane the amount of times being reported for each. Trump was on it once, as a hop more or less between Florida and New York. He’s never been connected to any flight that went to the island. Clinton on the other hand is, if we’re assuming the amount of times is true, was on it 27 times to the island. So 1 time not to the island, or 27 times to the island. Again, if we’re believing what we’re reading about, clinton’s connection is troubling to say the very least.

Let’s assume both were on the plane the amount of times being reported for each. Trump was on it once, as a hop more or less between Florida and New York. He’s never been connected to any flight that went to the island. Clinton the other hand is, if we’re assuming the amount of times is true, was on it 27 times to the island. So 1 time not to the island, or 27 times to the island. Again, if we’re believing what we’re reading about, clinton’s connection is troubling to say the very least.
Great, let's see your evidence Clinton was on the plane to Epstein's island....

Let’s assume both were on the plane the amount of times being reported for each. Trump was on it once, as a hop more or less between Florida and New York. He’s never been connected to any flight that went to the island. Clinton the other hand is, if we’re assuming the amount of times is true, was on it 27 times to the island. So 1 time not to the island, or 27 times to the island. Again, if we’re believing what we’re reading about, clinton’s connection is troubling to say the very least.
You clearly don’t get the point.

The question is whether Democrats are going to follow Clinton to the island ...

I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’ " said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Speaking of Trump.
From the script given to her. There are men all over back stage. Including many fathers of the contestants.
Utter bullshit. Now you're just making shit up. My daughter has been in a few of those and there are NO men allowed in, not even fathers. Women only.
Ohhh your daughter has been in a few of these. Well can't argue with that. It's not like you would invent the experience.

Where is the media calling for the flight logs to be released? Names could be blocked out for minors.

Many top demagogues from the propaganda networks are on those logs. Hollycrat perversion is part of the left elite across the spectrum.

I can't link yet but we have credible information that Trump did indeed walk into a dressing room with naked teen age girls. That's simply not something a decent person does.

Being a creep does not make you a pedophile. My argument is it wouldn't be surprising. My argument is that we can and should do better.

Question......you are the president. He knows what Epstein did. Knowing what Epstein did, could you have nominated Acosta for your cabinet?
And Epstein brought young girls for trump to party with at Mar-a-Lago.
You mean young women, Faun.
No pedophilia was going on so try not to conflate the two.
They were not "young women." They were, "young girls." One of Epstein's girls was a 16 year old he lured away from Mar-a-Lago. 16 year olds are not "young women." "young women" implies adults.

At 16 she was a young woman who had already started her menses. Was she paid? Did she go on any of those shopping trips?

Not to burst your bubble by back stage at a pageant, play or musical is a crowed place with plenty of decent people going back and forth. Crew, stage hands, make up people hair stylists, all milling around. Where did you get the idea that these were real dressing rooms? The star gets a dressing room.
You don't get to make up your own definitions. A young woman is a young adult woman. A 16 year old is still a minor.

young woman

Noun 1. young woman - a young womanyoung woman - a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
A minor yes. But not a child. By the time I was 16 i had been married twice.

These logs will never see the light of day and the Clintons will never be implicated. You’re all expecting what amounts to internal affairs, to eat their own. Wake up.

Well now the point is you're just making shit up to support your nonsense. The reason I asked you to present evidence that Clinton flew 27 times to pedophile isle is because I know there is no evidence of such. Which is the reason your post was void of such evidence. Thanks for playin' though.

I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’ " said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Speaking of Trump.
From the script given to her. There are men all over back stage. Including many fathers of the contestants.
Utter bullshit. Now you're just making shit up. My daughter has been in a few of those and there are NO men allowed in, not even fathers. Women only.
Ohhh your daughter has been in a few of these. Well can't argue with that. It's not like you would invent the experience.
I don't need to.

And Epstein brought young girls for trump to party with at Mar-a-Lago.
You mean young women, Faun.
No pedophilia was going on so try not to conflate the two.
They were not "young women." They were, "young girls." One of Epstein's girls was a 16 year old he lured away from Mar-a-Lago. 16 year olds are not "young women." "young women" implies adults.

At 16 she was a young woman who had already started her menses. Was she paid? Did she go on any of those shopping trips?

Not to burst your bubble by back stage at a pageant, play or musical is a crowed place with plenty of decent people going back and forth. Crew, stage hands, make up people hair stylists, all milling around. Where did you get the idea that these were real dressing rooms? The star gets a dressing room.
You don't get to make up your own definitions. A young woman is a young adult woman. A 16 year old is still a minor.

young woman

Noun 1. young woman - a young womanyoung woman - a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
A minor yes. But not a child. By the time I was 16 i had been married twice.
There's the problem.

Well now the point is you're just making shit up to support your nonsense. The reason I asked you to present evidence that Clinton flew 27 times to pedophile isle is because I know there is no evidence of such. Which is the reason your post was void of such evidence. Thanks for playin' though.
Again you’re missing the point. But this is why they call liberalism a mental disorder.

Even the article you presented showing that Trump once waa on the plane never said Trump was on the plane. It rehashed the 2002 statement by Trump that Epstein was a terrific guy. When you are in business everyone is terrific.

Speaking of Trump.
Lol, men are in girls locker rooms. All you have to do is say your a woman. So shut up.
^^^ a rightard who thinks we're talking about "locker rooms."
icon_rolleyes.gif
Yes and girls change in them and your party has made it so men can go in them. Same thing, so you really don't care about the girls. You just want to try to make Trump look bad.

The progressive left: do what feels good regardless of what feels right

Again you’re missing the point. But this is why they call liberalism a mental disorder.
You're not making a point when you're not posting reality.

You're not making a point when you're not posting reality.
You told me there’s no proof that Clinton was ever on the plane and then claimed trump was on the plane. Hello? :dunno:

Forum List

Back