Joy Behar May Get The Boot

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
image.php

Joyless Behar has a habit of putting her foot in her mouth. Yesterday she actually felt that Putin and Kim Jong Un were more sane than Donald Trump. Joy Behar: 'We Have to Rely on the Sanity of Kim Jong Un and Putin' Over Trump | Breitbart

"Thursday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host Joy Behar suggested President Donald Trump was not as sane as North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

While the panel was discussing potential U.S. military action in Syria, Behar said, “We have gotten to a point in the world now where we have to rely on the sanity of Kim Jong Un and Putin over the president of the United States. That’s where we’re at.”

Co-host Meghan McCain fought back, saying, “My issue is the moral relativism between Putin and Kim Jong Un and President Trump. I think it’s easy to sort of sit here and say that.”

Behar asked, “Why do you think Kim Jong Un is less moral than Trump? Do you?”

McCain said, “Oh my God!”

Behar asked, “On what topic?”

McCain responded, “Chemical gassing of children. Last time I checked, America isn’t doing that to anyone.”

Behar replied, “Wait a second. Kim Jong Un doesn’t do that. I don’t know are you talking about?”

:disbelief:

McCain said, “Joy, I’m trying—I’m really trying right now, and I know there is frustration about the way we’re communicating about this, and I completely understand it. But I will say it’s hard for me to sit here with moral relativism about Trump. If you think Putin and Bashar al-Assad and President Trump are the exact same thing, it’s when you lose all arguments with me in every way.”

Obviously Joy isn't aware of the fact that Kim is known for using his enemies as cannon fodder.

6 ways Kim Jong Un likes to kill people and what for

"A vice minister of the army was executed with a mortar round for reportedly drinking and carousing during the official mourning period after Kim Jong Il’s death in December 2011.

Kim Jong Un ordered “no trace of him left behind, down to his hair,” according to sources in Seoul, South Korea.

Kim Chol was forced to stand on a spot that had been targeted for a mortar round and “obliterated”.

Following the mortar round method, it seems that Kim's stepped his bloodlust up a bit with his use of anti-aircraft guns to annihilate his perceived enemies."

This is only the latest ridiculous outburst from Behar. Last month she intimated that Mike Pence was insane which was an insult to Christianity. The backlash has been massive:

ABC to Give Joy Behar The Boot from ‘The View’ - IT’S OVER

So a dopey broad says something dopey on a very dopey show and you are alarmed that the dopey people that run the dopey television production will can the dopey broad?

I don't know how the US' enabling of Saddam's chemical weapons use escaped their memory when they were considering moral relativity.

She's just another cautionary tale.

Obedient adherence to a hardcore partisan ideology warps thought processes, it damages perceptions.

It makes people crazy. It's entirely possible that she's actually believing everything she's saying.

Avoid it, treat it like an intellectual herpes. The powers that be want trained seals, and they have plenty.

Last edited:
It would surprise me if they fired her. What she said is what the libstains want to hear, so she's doing a great job.

image.php

Joyless Behar has a habit of putting her foot in her mouth. Yesterday she actually felt that Putin and Kim Jong Un were more sane than Donald Trump. Joy Behar: 'We Have to Rely on the Sanity of Kim Jong Un and Putin' Over Trump | Breitbart

"Thursday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host Joy Behar suggested President Donald Trump was not as sane as North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

While the panel was discussing potential U.S. military action in Syria, Behar said, “We have gotten to a point in the world now where we have to rely on the sanity of Kim Jong Un and Putin over the president of the United States. That’s where we’re at.”

Co-host Meghan McCain fought back, saying, “My issue is the moral relativism between Putin and Kim Jong Un and President Trump. I think it’s easy to sort of sit here and say that.”

McCain responded, “Chemical gassing of children. Last time I checked, America isn’t doing that to anyone.”

Behar replied, “Wait a second. Kim Jong Un doesn’t do that. I don’t know are you talking about?”

McCain said, “Joy, I’m trying—I’m really trying right now, and I know there is frustration about the way we’re communicating about this, and I completely understand it. But I will say it’s hard for me to sit here with moral relativism about Trump. If you think Putin and Bashar al-Assad and President Trump are the exact same thing, it’s when you lose all arguments with me in every way.”

Obviously Joy isn't aware of the fact that Kim is known for using his enemies as cannon fodder.

"A vice minister of the army was executed with a mortar round for reportedly drinking and carousing during the official mourning period after Kim Jong Il’s death in December 2011.

Kim Jong Un ordered “no trace of him left behind, down to his hair,” according to sources in Seoul, South Korea.

Kim Chol was forced to stand on a spot that had been targeted for a mortar round and “obliterated”.

Following the mortar round method, it seems that Kim's stepped his bloodlust up a bit with his use of anti-aircraft guns to annihilate his perceived enemies."

This is only the latest ridiculous outburst from Behar. Last month she intimated that Mike Pence was insane which was an insult to Christianity. The backlash has been massive:

You'll note that Behar never mentioned Assad. As usual, that crazy right winger had to misrepresent what had been said to try to make a point that wasn't part of the discussion. RWNJs do that all the time. Totally dishonest of her.

You'll note that Behar never mentioned Assad. As usual, that crazy right winger had to misrepresent what had been said to try to make a point that wasn't part of the discussion. RWNJs do that all the time. Totally dishonest of her.
What do you think of what Behar DID say?

Do you agree with her overall point?

What do you think of the dishonest and childish way McCain misrepresented what Behar said?

What do you think of the dishonest and childish way McCain misrepresented what Behar said?
Okay. I wasn't expecting a straight answer.

Which, of course, is an answer in itself. Thanks.

Last edited:

So? answer my question, and I will answer yours.

Yes, I know how the game is played here.

You folks, on both ends, make my point in post 5 for me daily.

I got what I wanted, thanks.

image.php

Dictators kill people. Doesn’t mean Kim is insane . Sheep just buy the propaganda .

She represents liberals perfectly, spouts out bullshit daily.
Nope. The View is a program designed to repeat false liberal talking-points. Make falsehoods palitable to non-thinking voters. It is designed to shape public opinions not appeal to a base. If it were their ratings would be better. Only place I see the show is in the doctors office and waiting rooms. Much like most of CNN programing is aired in airports. It's the only way they can bolster thier ratings.

image.php

Dictators kill people. Doesn’t mean Kim is insane . Sheep just buy the propaganda .
Trump is insane right timmie?

This is precisely what is meant by the term "Regressive Left".

Its original definition was that, by doing everything possible to attack current American policy, the hardcore Left effectively aligns itself with the most regressive regimes on the planet.

The guy who coined that term, a liberal Muslim Brit by the way, really nailed it.

Yes, I know how the game is played here.

You folks, on both ends, make my point in post 5 for me daily.

I got what I wanted, thanks.

So you think McCain bastardizing the discussion was a valid tactic? Of course you do. Don't whine about others when you advocate what McCain did.

Forum List

Back