Joy Behar May Get The Boot

What do you think of what Behar DID say?

Do you agree with her overall point?

What do you think of the dishonest and childish way McCain misrepresented what Behar said?
Okay. I wasn't expecting a straight answer.

Which, of course, is an answer in itself. Thanks.

So? answer my question, and I will answer yours.
he asked you first....

Mommy Mommy----he started it!!!!
Don't be ridiculous. You need to determine what was actually said before you can determine who was right.
he asked you a question....and like i have seen you do a few other times,do a dance to avoid answering the question...so let me rephrase what you said.... Mommy Mommy.....mean old Mac asked me a question,do i have to answer it?....

She's just another cautionary tale.

Obedient adherence to a hardcore partisan ideology warps thought processes, it damages perceptions.

It makes people crazy. It's entirely possible that she's actually believing everything she's saying.

Avoid it, treat it like an intellectual herpes. The powers that be want trained seals, and they have plenty.
Wrong.

People as stupid as her become that way because they possess no critical thinking skills so the partisanship is easily installed. Listen to her on nearly any subject. The woman is a basket case.

She's just another cautionary tale. Obedient adherence to a hardcore partisan ideology warps thought processes, it damages perceptions. It makes people crazy. It's entirely possible that she's actually believing everything she's saying. Avoid it, treat it like an intellectual herpes. The powers that be want trained seals, and they have plenty.
Wrong. People as stupid as her become that way because they possess no critical thinking skills so the partisanship is easily installed. Listen to her on nearly any subject. The woman is a basket case.
Chicken before the egg. I think partisan ideology destroys critical thinking skills.

One of the primary symptoms of the affliction. That's why it must be avoided like herpes.

What do you think of the dishonest and childish way McCain misrepresented what Behar said?

he asked you first....

Don't be ridiculous. You need to determine what was actually said before you can determine who was right.
he asked you a question....and like i have seen you do a few other times,do a dance to avoid answering the question...so let me rephrase what you said.... Mommy Mommy.....mean old Mac asked me a question,do i have to answer it?....

I only requested his answer first because I was pretty sure he wouldn't respond to mine. Behar was right. Trump was ready to start a nuclear war over a few silly tweets. Kim is crazy, but he had enough sense to recognize Trump didn't know the difference between a nuclear war and a twitter war.

he asked you first....

I only requested his answer first because I was pretty sure he wouldn't respond to mine. Behar was right. Trump was ready to start a nuclear war over a few silly tweets. Kim is crazy, but he had enough sense to recognize Trump didn't know the difference between a nuclear war and a twitter war.
there was that so hard?....

image.php

Joyless Behar has a habit of putting her foot in her mouth. Yesterday she actually felt that Putin and Kim Jong Un were more sane than Donald Trump. Joy Behar: 'We Have to Rely on the Sanity of Kim Jong Un and Putin' Over Trump | Breitbart

"Thursday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host Joy Behar suggested President Donald Trump was not as sane as North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

While the panel was discussing potential U.S. military action in Syria, Behar said, “We have gotten to a point in the world now where we have to rely on the sanity of Kim Jong Un and Putin over the president of the United States. That’s where we’re at.”

Co-host Meghan McCain fought back, saying, “My issue is the moral relativism between Putin and Kim Jong Un and President Trump. I think it’s easy to sort of sit here and say that.”

Behar asked, “Why do you think Kim Jong Un is less moral than Trump? Do you?”

McCain said, “Oh my God!”

Behar asked, “On what topic?”

McCain responded, “Chemical gassing of children. Last time I checked, America isn’t doing that to anyone.”

Behar replied, “Wait a second. Kim Jong Un doesn’t do that. I don’t know are you talking about?”

:disbelief:

McCain said, “Joy, I’m trying—I’m really trying right now, and I know there is frustration about the way we’re communicating about this, and I completely understand it. But I will say it’s hard for me to sit here with moral relativism about Trump. If you think Putin and Bashar al-Assad and President Trump are the exact same thing, it’s when you lose all arguments with me in every way.

Obviously Joy isn't aware of the fact that Kim is known for using his enemies as cannon fodder.

6 ways Kim Jong Un likes to kill people and what for

"A vice minister of the army was executed with a mortar round for reportedly drinking and carousing during the official mourning period after Kim Jong Il’s death in December 2011.

Kim Jong Un ordered “no trace of him left behind, down to his hair,” according to sources in Seoul, South Korea.

Kim Chol was forced to stand on a spot that had been targeted for a mortar round and “obliterated”.

Following the mortar round method, it seems that Kim's stepped his bloodlust up a bit with his use of anti-aircraft guns to annihilate his perceived enemies."

This is only the latest ridiculous outburst from Behar. Last month she intimated that Mike Pence was insane which was an insult to Christianity. The backlash has been massive:

ABC to Give Joy Behar The Boot from ‘The View’ - IT’S OVER

She should have never apologized for saying Pence was insane. People who hear God are insane. She is being punished for truth-telling.

Putin and Kim play Trump like a fiddle. He is an imbecile compared to them.
Frankly I think you're putting on the 13th green without a putter.

We moderates and conservatives are disappointed that so many liberals are working hard to shut us up (removing websites from the Web, banning social media members, intimidating guest speakers at the university, etc.).

So we should NOT censor liberals, such as Ms. Behar.

I was once surfing the channels and happened to come across "The View." I watched those ladies for one minute and realized that such shrill individuals were not my cup of tea.

But there are people who apparently love those ladies, so those ladies should be allowed to blow off steam. Let Ms. Behar say what she wants. Who cares?!

No one is forced to look at that show.

Lil Rocket Man did prove to have a better command of the language than Dotard Donnie

image.php

Joyless Behar has a habit of putting her foot in her mouth. Yesterday she actually felt that Putin and Kim Jong Un were more sane than Donald Trump. Joy Behar: 'We Have to Rely on the Sanity of Kim Jong Un and Putin' Over Trump | Breitbart

"Thursday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host Joy Behar suggested President Donald Trump was not as sane as North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

While the panel was discussing potential U.S. military action in Syria, Behar said, “We have gotten to a point in the world now where we have to rely on the sanity of Kim Jong Un and Putin over the president of the United States. That’s where we’re at.”

Co-host Meghan McCain fought back, saying, “My issue is the moral relativism between Putin and Kim Jong Un and President Trump. I think it’s easy to sort of sit here and say that.”

McCain responded, “Chemical gassing of children. Last time I checked, America isn’t doing that to anyone.”

Behar replied, “Wait a second. Kim Jong Un doesn’t do that. I don’t know are you talking about?”

McCain said, “Joy, I’m trying—I’m really trying right now, and I know there is frustration about the way we’re communicating about this, and I completely understand it. But I will say it’s hard for me to sit here with moral relativism about Trump. If you think Putin and Bashar al-Assad and President Trump are the exact same thing, it’s when you lose all arguments with me in every way.

Obviously Joy isn't aware of the fact that Kim is known for using his enemies as cannon fodder.

"A vice minister of the army was executed with a mortar round for reportedly drinking and carousing during the official mourning period after Kim Jong Il’s death in December 2011.

Kim Jong Un ordered “no trace of him left behind, down to his hair,” according to sources in Seoul, South Korea.

Kim Chol was forced to stand on a spot that had been targeted for a mortar round and “obliterated”.

Following the mortar round method, it seems that Kim's stepped his bloodlust up a bit with his use of anti-aircraft guns to annihilate his perceived enemies."

This is only the latest ridiculous outburst from Behar. Last month she intimated that Mike Pence was insane which was an insult to Christianity. The backlash has been massive:

If you watch it becomes clear quickly on this show every day that Megan McCain is out of her league and is just another Republican sycophant that defends 'her team' at all costs no matter what they do. She's an angry shrill. Look at her face, the poor thing never smiles like a normal person.

I would never know what comes flying out of Joy Behar’s pie hole without this forum. :lol:
I would, and its all my mother's fault. I love her, but all that she ever does is run her mouth about things that she is well aware of my having absolutely zero interest in.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
image.php

If you watch it becomes clear quickly on this show every day that Megan McCain is out of her league and is just another Republican sycophant that defends 'her team' at all costs no matter what they do. She's an angry shrill. Look at her face, the poor thing never smiles like a normal person.
She's a token conservative selected because her father gave a thumbs down to repealing Obamacare.

So a dopey broad says something dopey on a very dopey show and you are alarmed that the dopey people that run the dopey television production will can the dopey broad?
It's all a part of the MAGA delusion. It's a lot like MSSGA. Make Shit Smell Good Again.

What do you think of what Behar DID say?

Do you agree with her overall point?

Yes, I know how the game is played here.

You folks, on both ends, make my point in post 5 for me daily.

I got what I wanted, thanks.

So you think McCain bastardizing the discussion was a valid tactic? Of course you do. Don't whine about others when you advocate what McCain did.

Deflection attempt noted.

Forum List

Back