Joy Behar Wants To Organize A "Sex-Strike"

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I've been married for over 43 years and this strike wouldn't effect me at all.
I haven't had sex in years and I don't see that changing any time soon.
But Joy Behar thinks that desirable women are going to cut off their men till they get their abortion on demand laws.
Johnny Depp isn't going to get any from Amber Heard. How horrible.

Whoopie Goldberg is a Lesbian and she thinks she can level this threat at men and it will change minds....and nobody wants to have sex with Joy Behar or any other angry feminist that spends most of their time trashing men in general.

But there's a Silver Cloud in all of this......they won't need abortions to reduce their numbers. They'll just refuse to have sex with the men that they all seem to hate anyway.

Joy should stick to being a comedian.

The demographic she is looking to reach may likely breed just to piss her off…

But Joy Behar thinks that desirable women are going to cut off their men till they get their abortion on demand laws.

Whoopie Goldberg is a Lesbian and she thinks she can level this threat at men and it will change minds....and nobody wants to have sex with Joy Behar or any other angry feminist that spends most of their time trashing men in general.

But there's a Silver Cloud in all of this......they won't need abortions to reduce their numbers. They'll just refuse to have sex with the men that they all seem to hate anyway.

No one wants to have sex with Joy anyway so.....

The way they are built, Whoopii and Joy have to be Lesbian. No man is that horny.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back