Juan William Response To CNN Scandal.,,"It's No Big Deal, Everyone Makes Mistakes".

I don't waste my time watching FOX, I have always watched CNN, now I wonder how many unnamed sources are nothing but CNN reporters just making crap up.

The assessment so far is Fox is too far right, MSNBC is too far left and CNN just makes it up on the fly. Not sure if there is any honest news source out there.

They had to fire them to facilitate the Time Warner/AT&T deal. Pay attention!
No YOU pay attention jackass. CNN fired them for lying, FOXNEWS coddles their liars when found out.

GTFOH!!!

Kick20Butt20ass20swift20kicking.gif

I don't waste my time watching FOX, I have always watched CNN, now I wonder how many unnamed sources are nothing but CNN reporters just making crap up.

The assessment so far is Fox is too far right, MSNBC is too far left and CNN just makes it up on the fly. Not sure if there is any honest news source out there.

Jump to the Alternative Media in the internet.

Go to Drudge and Breitbart and many like them...

Forget the dinosaur/ mockingbird/CIA media ..they will only lie to you

No YOU pay attention jackass. CNN fired them for lying, FOXNEWS coddles their liars when found out.

GTFOH!!!

Kick20Butt20ass20swift20kicking.gif
Yet your party rigged the primaries. Obviously, the Republicans did not. Didn't a paid employee of CNN hand over a debate question or two?

GTFOH!!![
Yet your party rigged the primaries. Obviously, the Republicans did not. Didn't a paid employee of CNN hand over a debate question or two?

That's okay, as long as his candidate benefited from corruption and lies, he is happy. Don't let Republicans do the same or he'll bring the wrath of God down on you. He is a typical lefty hypocrite.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back