Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

Juan Williams is subbing for Bill O'Reilly tonight.

At NBC and CBS all you have to do is act like an asshole to the GOP and you get a great gig.

Juan is getting one for being a decent human-being.......

.......and getting fired by the left for it.

This thread is a fine litmus test for all those who truly do look at a person in Muslim garb and feel threatened, like their new Foxy hero, JW.

Ah, Cons... re-affirming their tendency to racial profile at every turn.

"We're NOT RACISTS!!!!!! We're NOT RACISTS!!!!!! <bacaw!!!!!!>"

Ame®icano;2878234 said:
If elderly Japanese women were strapping themselves with explosives and doing all the Jihadism, Juan would have said that elderly Japanese women on a plane make him nervous.

Why is it so wrong for Progressives to state the obvious?

I'm scared of clowns. Especially of those in white house. :eusa_whistle:

I'm nervous about wierdos who wear white sheets and burn crosses.

While libs and cons can be equally stupid on these issues, NPR went beyond the pale into darkness. Vivian Schiller must resign.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
This thread is a fine litmus test for all those who truly do look at a person in Muslim garb and feel threatened, like their new Foxy hero, JW.

If White Blue-haired Grandmas
were blowing up thousands of innocent people for the last 10 years I'd be kind of worried about being on a plane full of them too.:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Ame®icano;2878234 said:
If elderly Japanese women were strapping themselves with explosives and doing all the Jihadism, Juan would have said that elderly Japanese women on a plane make him nervous.

Why is it so wrong for Progressives to state the obvious?

I'm scared of clowns. Especially of those in white house. :eusa_whistle:

I'm nervous about wierdos who wear white sheets and burn crosses.

While libs and cons can be equally stupid on these issues, NPR went beyond the pale into darkness. Vivian Schiller must resign.

I hear she's in line to replace Gibbs as White House Press Secretary. :lol:

Wait! I heard that wrong! It is she's in line for Rahm Emanuel's Job as Chief of Staff.

j/k

Immie

Last edited:

Clearly, you lack the comprehension skills required to understand what Juan said. He said that he recognized that his feelings were wrong.And he clearly stated that he did not refer to ALL Muslims. Juan is a liberal, by the way. And he's black, by the way.

He's black, he's not as liberal as some think (JW stands just this side of Marx to far right cons), he's a straight shooter, and Vivian Shiller can go to journalist hell. This was wrong, flatly wrong.

If White Blue-haired Grandmas[/B] were blowing up thousands of innocent people for the last 10 years I'd be kind of worried about being on a plane full of them too.:eusa_eh:

Right... that makes perfect sense. :confused:

Jiggs, you are not on the side of angels on this one. NPR screwed the pooch, the cat, the mouse, and have committed autoeroticism on itself. Amazing melt down.

He's black, he's not as liberal as some think (JW stands just this side of Marx to far right cons), he's a straight shooter, and Vivian Shiller can go to journalist hell. This was wrong, flatly wrong.

Ohhhhh, so now you're the arbitor of who is and is not a liberal too? Cool. How'd you get that gig? Cuz Juan calls himself a liberal.... and he is a liberal. He is intelligent, articulate, and honorable - all attributes of liberals. What he is not is a left wing whiny assed loon.

Clearly, you lack the comprehension skills required to understand what Juan said. He said that he recognized that his feelings were wrong.And he clearly stated that he did not refer to ALL Muslims. Juan is a liberal, by the way. And he's black, by the way.

Epic spin... my statement was about blood lusting cons' overall... Not Williams.

Anyhow, by your logic, how come YOU GUYS can't ever admit that your perpetual anti-Muslim "feelings are wrong?" That's not part of the con man play book, we get it.

Chapter 1, subsection A: "Never admit being wrong... Ever."

If White Blue-haired Grandmas[/B] were blowing up thousands of innocent people for the last 10 years I'd be kind of worried about being on a plane full of them too.:eusa_eh:

Right... that makes perfect sense. :confused:

Guess you've never seen Monty Python.

The problem is these folks are committing hundreds of attacks all over the world. Of course people are worried and should be.

I remember the last time I was in Kuwait right after Desert Storm. A kid was screaming in fear because I was wearing a uniform. He remembered the Iraqis that invaded his country. He couldn't tell the difference. Any soldier caused him to be afraid. It's a natural reaction that most reasonable people feel but keep to themselves.

Last edited:

Epic spin... my statement was about blood lusting cons' overall... Not Williams.

Anyhow, by your logic, how come YOU GUYS can't ever admit that your perpetual anti-Muslim "feelings are wrong?" That's not part of the con man play book, we get it.

Chapter 1, subsection A: "Never admit being wrong... Ever."

I am not 'YOU GUYS', I am an individual. One with Muslim friends and Muslim family. I have no problem with Muslims. In fact, earlier in the thread I specifically said that I disagreed with Juan. I'm not worried at all about Muslims in Muslim 'garb'. I am far more concerned about the ones who look like us.... and dress like us (except they wear suicide vests).

Yet again, you show yourself incapable of recognizing anything outside your own partisan view.

Ohhhhh, so now you're the arbitor of who is and is not a liberal too? Cool. How'd you get that gig? Cuz Juan calls himself a liberal.... and he is a liberal. He is intelligent, articulate, and honorable - all attributes of liberals. What he is not is a left wing whiny assed loon.

Because you like to arbitrate, CG? He is a man of all seasons then! Williams can call himself a frog but he's not, and I think he is not a liberal but a centrist American journalist. Indeed, he is intelligent, articulate, and honorable -- like David Brooks, George Will. He is not a loon; Vivian Shiller is a whiny assed left-wing loon.

Because you like to arbitrate, CG? He is a man of all seasons then! Williams can call himself a frog but he's not, and I think he is not a liberal but a centrist American journalist. Indeed, he is intelligent, articulate, and honorable -- like David Brooks, George Will. He is not a loon; Vivian Shiller is a whiny assed left-wing loon.
so, you see Juan as the same as yourself?

Juan is a Liberal.

His only mistake was not acting like a total asshole.

NPR is supported by folks that don't like Fox News and because they dislike Fox News to such an extent they don't like it when anyone associates with them in a decent manner. Juan said this today on the radio.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I know that far right cons think he is a liberal, but that does not make it so. However, I will leave that field to you guys. Not worth arguing about tonight.

Nope, I don't to arbitration.... Nor do I make pronouncements. I leave that to you. I just speak as I find, offend or please.

I know that far right cons think he is a liberal, but that does not make it so. However, I will leave that field to you guys. Not worth arguing about tonight.

He's a Liberal in every sense.....he's just not so much an asshole about it. He's not a radical...which is part of the reason NPR wanted to fire him.

Forum List

Back