Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

I think now is the time Obama will jump in and tell us how stupidly the CEO of NPR acted.....

what?No?

Ohhhhh goodie, he's gonna hammer them on taxpayer funding now. This should be fun! I hope the right dog pile in behind Juan.

It would be cool to get him to speak at a TEA Party or two... that should REALLY piss the left off!

This is definitely the type of wake up call a liberal needs to understand how pathetic the left are, Juan is definitely showing signs that he learned a hell of a lot in the last couple of days.
What is amazing is how quick the message gets out to hate........ I was sitting in a break room at work yesterday when Juan showed up on the TV, a couple of my black co-workers immediately said....."there's FOX's house ******"........ I was floored.

Ohhhhh goodie, he's gonna hammer them on taxpayer funding now. This should be fun! I hope the right dog pile in behind Juan.

It would be cool to get him to speak at a TEA Party or two... that should REALLY piss the left off!

This is definitely the type of wake up call a liberal needs to understand how pathetic the left are, Juan is definitely showing signs that he learned a hell of a lot in the last couple of days.
What is amazing is how quick the message gets out to hate........ I was sitting in a break room at work yesterday when Juan showed up on the TV, a couple of my black co-workers immediately said....."there's FOX's house ******"........ I was floored.

How disgusting. :evil Did you say anything?

Shame on them.

That's what this is all about. Fox News. I knew the liberals hated Fox news but I admit I did not realize the depths of this hatred. It is somewhat stunning.

schiller_npr_maksim.jpg

VPR News: On NPR: Harsh Criticism Over Juan Williams' Firing

It was "a very poor decision," New York Times conservative columnist and NPR contributor David Brooks said on the air just a short time ago. "The merits of what Juan said ... (were) certainly within the realm of acceptable discourse."

"He should have been given a chance to talk" to NPR management in person before the dismissal, said E.J. Dionne, liberal columnist for The Washington Post and another NPR contributor.

Finally, American Journalism Review editor Rem Rieder said NPR appears to have acted "abrupty ... rashly" and made "an overly hasty decision."

One other point of agreement among the analysts on ATC: As Rieder put it, this is "a totally unnecessary black eye" for NPR.

"It looks like (NPR is) hell bent on enforcing political correctness," he added. "It kind of just reinforces all those notions."

Even NPR has issues with NPR.

It's odd that no one melted down over Rick Sanchez's firing.

Actually I thought that was rather stupid as well, But then Rick didn't work for a Network that Takes our tax dollars and uses them to push a one sided political Agenda.

That might just be the difference you want to ignore.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal
If elderly Japanese women were strapping themselves with explosives and doing all the Jihadism, Juan would have said that elderly Japanese women on a plane make him nervous.

Why is it so wrong for Progressives to state the obvious?

I'm scared of clowns. Especially of those in white house. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back