Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

Seriously Ravi? The same tired argument two days in a row? If every news analyst gave the same view, we would only need one.

It's funny when you guys use the same jokes we used on the Boy King 2+ years ago. Reminds me of Mike Barnicle when he stole George Carlin's material.

Yes, but it's actually funny when we do it. :lol:

No, it's kind of retarded... And unoriginal.

You'd have a point if you could prove that liberals invented the idea of political commentary through humorous imagery.

Are you prepared to do that?

So now the lefties want to make up the RULES of what a "reporter" can or can't say.

People better wake up to this ASSULT on our FREE SPEECH RIGHTS.
I didn't make up the rules...NPR did and Williams agreed to them.

IMO, reporters should strive to report the facts and keep their biases to themselves.

Sad for you that you'd rather be told what to think.

We could point out hundreds of instances of bias by NPR reporters. The difference is we aren't out to get them fired.

This is an example of selective bias.

Then point out ten.

This thread is a fine litmus test for all those who truly do look at a person in Muslim garb and feel threatened, like their new Foxy hero, JW.

Ah, Cons... re-affirming their tendency to racial profile at every turn.

"We're NOT RACISTS!!!!!! We're NOT RACISTS!!!!!! <bacaw!!!!!!>"

Can you show me someone of the Muslim race?

Kthnxbai.

IMO, reporters should strive to report the facts and keep their biases to themselves.

We could point out hundreds of instances of bias by NPR reporters. The difference is we aren't out to get them fired.

Then point out ten.

An almost exclusively liberal view oon all subjects makes for thousands of bias examples immediately. Then you can look at the stories they choose to run, that is a huge bias.

Sorry, lefties who defend this: you are flat wrong. Righties, many of you would act the same way if Billy O went off the reservation the other way. Unsubscribe.

O'Reilly kept his job after paying millions to shut up a woman he sexually harassed, now he's back as the right's guru on societal morality.

And btw, I already said Williams shouldn't have been fired for this. I'm only dealing with the right's inevitable lies and distortions and exaggerations and general idiocy over the event,

which is they can never avoid engaging in.

Then point out ten.

What....just ten. Well here's a few for starters.

Guess you wanted your balls kicked in first thing in the morning:

Last week, NPR's own official ombudsman, Jeffrey Dvorkin, admitted a liberal bias in NPR's talk programming. The daily program "Fresh Air with Terry Gross"-a 60-minute talk show about the arts, literature and also politics-airs on 378 public-radio stations across the fruited plain.

NPR admits a liberal bias | Human Events | Find Articles at BNET

Journalists by themselves accounted for 7 percent of all NPR sources. For a public radio service intended to provide an independent alternative to corporate-owned and commercially driven mainstream media, NPR is surprisingly reliant on mainstream journalists. At least 83 percent of journalists appearing on NPR in June 2003 were employed by commercial U.S. media outlets, many at outlets famous for influencing newsroom agendas throughout the country (16 from the New York Times alone, and another seven from the Washington Post). Only five sources came from independent news outlets like the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists and the National Catholic Reporter.

How Public Is Public Radio?

Garrels and Inskeep raised several points irrelevant to the issue--stressing that journalists face serious danger reporting inside Iraq (which almost no one would challenge), and claiming that critics of this particular report would just rather not deal with the violent reality of that country.

Of course, no one has asked NPR to not report on the existence of torture in Iraq. Instead, FAIR asked that NPR not treat the coerced statements of obvious torture victims as credible sources of information.

NPR Defends Torture-Based Reporting

I know this is alot to ask but try reading the stories at the links provided. You'll get enough evidence of bias to fill your ten examples and then some.

Last edited:
So now the lefties want to make up the RULES of what a "reporter" can or can't say.

Juan committed Thoughtcrime.

Free speech rights are not an issue here. That is a perfect example of what I just mentioned, i.e., the right having to take every episode and turn it into idiocy.

What's the problem? Why can't NPR fire someone?

They can....and pay the price for it as well. I hope that million they got from Obama's main supporter, George Soros, was worth it to them.

We need to get rid of this foreign money in politics. All they're doing is screwing us over.
I guess SOROS DERANGEMENT SYNDROME :cuckoo: isn't enough, the insane DittoTards have to pile on with "FOREIGN MONEY." :ahole-1:
When did the Chamber of Commerce start donating to NPR??? :rofl:

The truth really hurts, doesn't it numb-nuts?
Wouldn't you have to tell some truth FIRST? :ahole-1:

Then point out ten.

What....just ten. Well here's a few for starters.

Guess you wanted your balls kicked in first thing in the morning:

Last week, NPR's own official ombudsman, Jeffrey Dvorkin, admitted a liberal bias in NPR's talk programming. The daily program "Fresh Air with Terry Gross"-a 60-minute talk show about the arts, literature and also politics-airs on 378 public-radio stations across the fruited plain.

NPR admits a liberal bias | Human Events | Find Articles at BNET

Journalists by themselves accounted for 7 percent of all NPR sources. For a public radio service intended to provide an independent alternative to corporate-owned and commercially driven mainstream media, NPR is surprisingly reliant on mainstream journalists. At least 83 percent of journalists appearing on NPR in June 2003 were employed by commercial U.S. media outlets, many at outlets famous for influencing newsroom agendas throughout the country (16 from the New York Times alone, and another seven from the Washington Post). Only five sources came from independent news outlets like the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists and the National Catholic Reporter.

How Public Is Public Radio?

Garrels and Inskeep raised several points irrelevant to the issue--stressing that journalists face serious danger reporting inside Iraq (which almost no one would challenge), and claiming that critics of this particular report would just rather not deal with the violent reality of that country.

Of course, no one has asked NPR to not report on the existence of torture in Iraq. Instead, FAIR asked that NPR not treat the coerced statements of obvious torture victims as credible sources of information.

NPR Defends Torture-Based Reporting

I only needed to read one sentence. 'Fresh Air' is not a news program; Terry Gross is not a reporter.

Here's today's front page on NPR. Show us the biased reporting:

NPR : National Public Radio : News & Analysis, World, US, Music & Arts : NPR

No, it's kind of retarded... And unoriginal.

You'd have a point if you could prove that liberals invented the idea of political commentary through humorous imagery.

You don't have to prove that liberals invented that to know that skookerasbil is retarded.
Jiggs and I are speaking of the whole, not individuals.

If you want to discuss individuals, how about this guy?

condicartoon_1.jpg

You think that's funny?

O'Reilly kept his job after paying millions to shut up a woman he sexually harassed, now he's back as the right's guru on societal morality.

Speaking of lies and distortions and exaggerations and general idiocy. Who said Bill O was a guru on societal morality? Errr, besides you, that is.

You don't have to prove that liberals invented that to know that skookerasbil is retarded.
Jiggs and I are speaking of the whole, not individuals.

If you want to discuss individuals, how about this guy?

condicartoon_1.jpg

You think that's funny?

No.

Juan committed Thoughtcrime.

Free speech rights are not an issue here. That is a perfect example of what I just mentioned, i.e., the right having to take every episode and turn it into idiocy.
And Juan was fired for speaking unapproved opinions. Do keep up.

Forum List

Back