Juan Williams On "The Five" This Week.The Show Is Ruined.

:tomato::splat:God help us please! His annoying laugh is bad enough, even hyena's have a more pleasant laugh than Juan. It seems like every time it's his turn to speak, another host "Mentally Calls Him Out To Be A Liar"!, but it's live TV therefore have to play nice to the "Fill In Dolt". And it seems like he talks the most! often interrupting when someone else is speaking!!(like he has the intelligence to correct a conservative?), They should only allow Juan to speak for 10% of the time being the millions who are watching are already suffering enough having to listen to him laugh loudly at his own bland comments.:blsmile::blahblah:

I mute him when he is commenting on anything. Just as I do Sarah Palin. When Juan is guest-hosting a show, I change the channel. I do think Juan to be a very nice person and he and his wife have reared two smart sons, both Republicans. :thup:
When he was fired by NPR, Fox should have hired Juan as a janitor instead of a commentator. The guy is a paranoid racist and equates everyone else as racist and bigoted. He worships Obama and excuses everything the Golden Child screws up. One sorry-assed excuse as a a person.

I can't watch Kimberly Gargoyle, much less Juan.

My brother has moments of true dementia....I can't take my eyes off Kimberly or her twins....
tongue_smile.gif

kimberlyguilfoyle5.jpg

:tomato::splat:God help us please! His annoying laugh is bad enough, even hyena's have a more pleasant laugh than Juan. It seems like every time it's his turn to speak, another host "Mentally Calls Him Out To Be A Liar"!, but it's live TV therefore have to play nice to the "Fill In Dolt". And it seems like he talks the most! often interrupting when someone else is speaking!!(like he has the intelligence to correct a conservative?), They should only allow Juan to speak for 10% of the time being the millions who are watching are already suffering enough having to listen to him laugh loudly at his own bland comments.:blsmile::blahblah:

I mute him when he is commenting on anything. Just as I do Sarah Palin. When Juan is guest-hosting a show, I change the channel. I do think Juan to be a very nice person and he and his wife have reared two smart sons, both Republicans. :thup:
When he was fired by NPR, Fox should have hired Juan as a janitor instead of a commentator. The guy is a paranoid racist and equates everyone else as racist and bigoted. He worships Obama and excuses everything the Golden Child screws up. One sorry-assed excuse as a a person.
i feel sorry for anyone who is about to watch O'Reiily at 8pm, and see Juan, then can't find the remote.

Hey there are good liberals and stupid libtards.

We need to bear that in mind and I think Juan is one of the good liberals.

Forum List

Back