🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

JUDAS! Dallas Morning News endorses Demoncrat for president for 1st time ever!

...Or women: Trump's Attorney Ordered To Appear In Court Friday Sept. 9 On Rape Allegations Against Trump

Actually, professionally distancing oneself from Trump might be an excellent bet right about now. Of course he is innocent until proven guilty. But read the allegations first before you're quick to dismiss them..

that judas piece seems interesting...i'll have to read it later!

i'm an atheist but i'm a tiny bit interested in religion...religion's over-the-top rhetoric is funny to me!

Big deal they endorsed McCain and Romney in the last two elections it didn't help them.

Most reasonable people in America find Trump repulsive.

someone who has a muslim avatar and a heinous signature should not be bringing up the word "repulsive" look in the mirror, bitch!
Hey now. I find the hijab strangely sexy.

well you're the only one.

you sick perv!

Perhaps you should read the English version instead of the Basque one... it's not the "first time ever".

>> We don't come to this decision easily. This newspaper has not recommended a Democrat for the nation's highest office since before World War II — if you're counting, that's more than 75 years and nearly 20 elections. The party's over-reliance on government and regulation to remedy the country's ills is at odds with our belief in private-sector ingenuity and innovation. Our values are more about individual liberty, free markets and a strong national defense.

.... Clinton has remained dogged by questions about her honesty, her willingness to shade the truth. Her use of a private email server while secretary of state is a clear example of poor judgment. She should take additional steps to divorce allegations of influence peddling from the Clinton Foundation. And she must be more forthright with the public by holding news conferences, as opposed to relying on a shield of carefully scripted appearances and speeches.

Those are real shortcomings. But they pale in comparison to the litany of evils some opponents accuse her of. Treason? Murder? Her being cleared of crimes by investigation after investigation has no effect on these political hyenas; they refuse to see anything but conspiracies and cover-ups.

We reject the politics of personal destruction. Clinton has made mistakes and displayed bad judgment, but her errors are plainly in a different universe than her opponent's.

Trump's values are hostile to conservatism. He plays on fear — exploiting base instincts of xenophobia, racism and misogyny — to bring out the worst in all of us, rather than the best. His serial shifts on fundamental issues reveal an astounding absence of preparedness. And his improvisational insults and midnight tweets exhibit a dangerous lack of judgment and impulse control. <<​

That's its "part two". Part one went like this:

>> Inexplicably, the presidential candidate who emerged from that ideological tug of war was the one who thumbed his nose at conservative orthodoxy altogether. Trump is — or has been — at odds with nearly every GOP ideal this newspaper holds dear.

Donald Trump is no Republican and certainly no conservative.

... His isolationist prescriptions put sound bites over sound policy: Invite the Russians into our elections. Bomb the Middle East into dust. Withdraw from NATO.

It's not easy to offer a shorthand list of such tenets, since Trump flips from one side to the other, issue after issue, sometimes within a single news cycle. Regardless, his ideas are so far from Republicanism that they have spawned a new description: Trumpism.

We have no interest in a Republican nominee for whom all principles are negotiable, nor in a Republican Party that is willing to trade away principle for pursuit of electoral victory.

Trump doesn't reflect Republican ideals of the past; we are certain he shouldn't reflect the GOP of the future.

Donald Trump is not qualified to serve as president and does not deserve your vote. <<​

Now then.

How does this invoke "Judas"? What is the role of a newspaper?

that judas piece seems interesting...i'll have to read it later!

i'm an atheist but i'm a tiny bit interested in religion...religion's over-the-top rhetoric is funny to me!
The political motive seems more reasonable to me. The whole greed/silver thing is just too pat for the early church's anti-Semitism. Even assuming money played a role, that doesn't leave out his possibly being disillusioned with Jesus's perceived failure to affect political change.

someone who has a muslim avatar and a heinous signature should not be bringing up the word "repulsive" look in the mirror, bitch!

you sick perv!
sick perv is a charge to which I gladly plead guilty

you sick perv!

sick perv is a charge to which I gladly plead guilty
what else turns you on?

Possibly. I think Judas was misunderstood though. (-:

BBC - The Passion - Articles - Judas

Judas simply did his part in an agreed prisoner exchange -- swap Jesus to the Romans in exchange for them sparing "Jesus Barabbas" ("bar abbas" = son of the father), or as we would say in English, Jesus Junior.

Possibly. I think Judas was misunderstood though. (-:

BBC - The Passion - Articles - Judas

Judas simply did his part in an agreed prisoner exchange -- swap Jesus to the Romans in exchange for them sparing "Jesus Barabbas" ("bar abbas" = son of the father), or as we would say in English, Jesus Junior.
yeah, that's one interpretation. Certainly supportable. I just think Jesus was more a subversive social revolutionary, who was misunderstood by everyone. Certainly the various actors (Mary Magdalene perhaps excepted) had expectations of their own of what the would do, and he universally disappointed every one of them during his physical lifetime. Irony. His mother had no expectations beyond a broken heart, and she got that.

No, just people that see the real danger is not Clinton but Trump.

Trump's values are hostile to conservatism. He plays on fear — exploiting base instincts of xenophobia, racism and misogyny — to bring out the worst in all of us, rather than the best. His serial shifts on fundamental issues reveal an astounding absence of preparedness. And his improvisational insults and midnight tweets exhibit a dangerous lack of judgment and impulse control.

After nearly four decades in the public spotlight, 25 of them on the national stage, Clinton is a known quantity. For all her warts, she is the candidate more likely to keep our nation safe, to protect American ideals and to work across the aisle to uphold the vital domestic institutions that rely on a competent, experienced president.

Hillary Clinton has spent years in the trenches doing the hard work needed to prepare herself to lead our nation. In this race, at this time, she deserves your vote.

However, Trump fans shouldn't worry. Trump has the National Enquirer behind him.

We recommend Hillary Clinton for president

Last edited:

Forum List

Back