Judge Aileen Cannon

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Throw away the MSM and Dems propaganda.

Here we have four experiences lawyers telling us she's good.

I have spoken with four different top lawyers who were involved in or observed the arguments before Judge Aileen Cannon respecting the unconstitutional appointment of Jack Smith. The [sic] each told me the judge was extremely intelligent, had throughout reviewed the briefs and clearly studied the law and history of the constitutional provision, that her questions of both sides and all parties were probing and sharp. In other words, Judge Cannon, however she rules, is nothing like the fictional figure the media and their cherry-picked lawyers portray and smear. Indeed, if you look at her background, she was an accomplished law student, private attorney, and assistant United States attorney. The issues before her in the so-called document case are, in several instances, matters of first impression resulting from the nature of the case brought against President Trump, in which Smith is cutting through traditionally untouched barriers in his pursuit of Trump. Cannon, unlike Judge Chutkan (an Obama appointee), refuses to rubber-stamp the government's actions. Unfortunately, those who read the Democrat newspapers and watch the Democrat media have no idea of the issues or that the judge is a serious jurist.
By the way, the same media and their so-called legal experts celebrated Judge Emmet Sullivan when he turned his courtroom into a clown show in his pursuit of General Flynn. He was not condemned for his antics, his appointment of a friend to stand in for the DOJ, his solicitation of third-party briefs, and all the rest. Of course, acting state judge, Merchan in Manhattan, the most loathsome fool to wear a black robe, was cheered on by the same media and their so-called legal experts, despite being conflicted and corrupt. Cannon is an earnest judge. I hope she winds up ruling the right way on these matters. But the public intimidation effort against her by the diabolical media, like the campaigns against Alito and Thomas and others, it contemptible but par for their course.

Democrats????? It is the Federal judiciary that wants her removed because of her gross incompetence. Of course, gross incompetence is the hallmark of being a good Trumper.
"Gross incompetence" = She won't rule the way I want!....WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Whambulance.gif

I have spoken with four different top lawyers who were involved in or observed the arguments before Judge Aileen Cannon respecting the unconstitutional appointment of Jack Smith. The [sic] each told me the judge was extremely intelligent, had throughout reviewed the briefs and clearly studied the law and history of the constitutional provision, that her questions of both sides and all parties were probing and sharp. In other words, Judge Cannon, however she rules, is nothing like the fictional figure the media and their cherry-picked lawyers portray and smear. Indeed, if you look at her background, she was an accomplished law student, private attorney, and assistant United States attorney. The issues before her in the so-called document case are, in several instances, matters of first impression resulting from the nature of the case brought against President Trump, in which Smith is cutting through traditionally untouched barriers in his pursuit of Trump. Cannon, unlike Judge Chutkan (an Obama appointee), refuses to rubber-stamp the government's actions. Unfortunately, those who read the Democrat newspapers and watch the Democrat media have no idea of the issues or that the judge is a serious jurist.
By the way, the same media and their so-called legal experts celebrated Judge Emmet Sullivan when he turned his courtroom into a clown show in his pursuit of General Flynn. He was not condemned for his antics, his appointment of a friend to stand in for the DOJ, his solicitation of third-party briefs, and all the rest. Of course, acting state judge, Merchan in Manhattan, the most loathsome fool to wear a black robe, was cheered on by the same media and their so-called legal experts, despite being conflicted and corrupt. Cannon is an earnest judge. I hope she winds up ruling the right way on these matters. But the public intimidation effort against her by the diabolical media, like the campaigns against Alito and Thomas and others, it contemptible but par for their course.

From Mark Levin? Hell, that right there tells you that they are full of shit.

X and tik tock says so.

Feel free to prove that.
you'll just attack the source because the truth is the enemy of all leftists .

Forum List

Back