Judge Assigned to Trump's J6 Case Must Recuse Herself

Trump's lucky he has her as judge in D.C.. She was a public defender before appointment and views things from that angle, vs viewing it from a previous prosecutor angle!

Doesn't matter. TDS is a mind-virus. Once you have it, your reasoning is gone.

I mean just look at this board. Look at what you all have done to him over the years and you're still crowing and dancing around about it--as if it's a WIN (for "democracy"!! waaah, we hate this president, we're gonna destroy our republic to get at him...YAY!)

Of course, she is an affirmative action hire throughout her legal career. Of that there is no doubt.

But her career in the private sector screams she must recuse.

Boies Shiller is a filthy law firm.

She was a lawyer at Boies Shiller when Hunter Biden was of counsel there.
She was a lawyer at Boies Shiller when Boies Shiller represented Burisma
She and Boies Shiller represented Fusion GPS

Oh, please...

Get back to me when she gets gobsmacked on appeal.....like Grifty's flunkies Cannon and Rao.

Doesn't matter. TDS is a mind-virus. Once you have it, your reasoning is gone.

I mean just look at this board. Look at what you all have done to him over the years and you're still crowing and dancing around about it--as if it's a WIN (for "democracy"!! waaah, we hate this president, we're gonna destroy our republic to get at him...YAY!)
Tell me what is not to loathe.

78 criminal counts. A rapist.

Notice how Melania is never seen standing by her man?

You are the biggest beneficiary of Affirmative action white man. And this judge was unanimously confirmed in 95-0 by the U.S. Senate.

The judge was randomly picked and since you don't say anything about the trump appointed judge in the Florida case, don't say anything now.
Well ... white folks DID create the American civilization, so I see no reason when we shouldn't be the beneficiary of the lifestyle we created. Makes perfect sense!! Blacks in Africa are the beneficiaries of the “civilization” they created, and I'm not whimpering about it.

Well ... white folks DID create the American civilization, so I see no reason when we shouldn't be the beneficiary of the lifestyle we created. Makes perfect sense!! Blacks in Africa are the beneficiaries of the “civilization” they created, and I'm not whimpering about it.
No, you are.

Do you have any idea of the value of what colonial powers stole from Africa?

Some people are so fucking stupid they should be fed to pigs.

Post these "facts".
africanslavetradeWIKIMEDIACOMMONS.jpg

Now who's "ignorant." Attack the messenger instead of reading the message. Facts are facts regardless of who points them out.
You have no idea what taki mag is, do you?

Many cultures, white, black, red, and yellow enslaved their own. That's not the issue...

We turned it into a global trade. We stole resources, treasure and people. Locals may have been complicit, but we ran the show - for our benefit.

You have no idea what taki mag is, do you?

Many cultures, white, black, red, and yellow enslaved their own. That's not the issue...

We turned it into a global trade. We stole resources, treasure and people. Locals may have been complicit, but we ran the show - for our benefit.
Do you acknowledge that whites died freeing the slaves? Are you aware that there were white slaves in the USA? Do you accept the fact that there were freed blacks and owned slaves? Why do you lefties only focus on one little segment of the entire story?

Do you acknowledge that whites died freeing the slaves? Are you aware that there were white slaves in the USA? Do you accept the fact that there were freed blacks and owned slaves? Why do you lefties only focus on one little segment of the entire story?
Are you aware that there were white slaves in the USA?
There weren't..

They were Indentured Servants.

Tell me what is not to loathe.

78 criminal counts. A rapist.

Notice how Melania is never seen standing by her man?
If you believe if things get nasty from a nation of forced being poorer that we follow shit like these people, you are the fool.

Forum List

Back