Judge Assigned to Trump's J6 Case Must Recuse Herself

During what administration? :rolleyes-41:

I'm guessing the same one that shoved Obamacare onto Americans.
Not a single republican voted for Obama care is what Rs were touting....

93 to 0 voted to approve her to the bench..... Rs didn't reject her.

It is Trump that has a problem with her, because she is experienced at her job, black, a naturalized citizen, and female. Those are not reasons for any judge, to recuse.

Trump picked the wrong town, to go on a crime spree in.... There are no inexperienced judges like Aileen Cannon that he can judge shop for....

It is Trump that has a problem with her, because she is experienced at her job, black, a naturalized citizen, and female. Those are not reasons for any judge, to recuse.

Trump picked the wrong town, to go on a crime spree in.... There are no inexperienced judges like Aileen Cannon that he can judge shop for....
Charles Manson was experienced at his job as well. Being an experienced criminal, troublemaker, or far-left partisan doesn't absolve them of their wrongdoing.

So he's an Obama "Destroy America" holdover. Why am I not surprised? :dunno:

I know, he's a lawyer, and his cases have been overturned a lot.

Yea...they probably remind you of that on FOX, 24 times per hour so braindead fucks will memorize it and rebleat it at every opportunity....as if it means something.

You do that a lot, Duke....

Do you acknowledge that whites died freeing the slaves? Are you aware that there were white slaves in the USA? Do you accept the fact that there were freed blacks and owned slaves? Why do you lefties only focus on one little segment of the entire story?
Yea, but those whites who died for what was right, "EMANCIPATION" -- those whites who were AGAINST SLAVERY BACK THEN WHEN IT MATTERED -- those aren't the whites you dic suckers glorify..funny how that works..

I see far more statues of the CONFEDERATE losers than I see of those whites in the South who were on the right side of history...

How come yall don't have more statues of folks like Cassius Clay (not the boxer) or this guy.....

Newton-knight.jpg

So he's an Obama "Destroy America" holdover. Why am I not surprised? :dunno:
Is that why she was confirmed by the senate 95-0?

Are you saying the Senate is systematically racist against white people by confirming her with overwhelming support?

Or do you morons feel like attacking black judges no matter how idiotic that attack is -- won't matter -- as long as you are attacking a black woman in authority -- and, that's good enough?

Yea, but those whites who died for what was right, "EMANCIPATION" -- those whites who were AGAINST SLAVERY BACK THEN WHEN IT MATTERED -- those aren't the whites you dic suckers glorify..funny how that works..

I see far more statues of the CONFEDERATE losers than I see of those whites in the South who were on the right side of history...

How come yall don't have more statues of folks like Cassius Clay (not the boxer) or this guy.....

View attachment 812381
One of the best tiktoks ever...

Is that why she was confirmed by the senate 95-0?

Are you saying the Senate is systematically racist against white people by confirming her with overwhelming support?

Or do you morons feel like attacking black judges no matter how idiotic that attack is -- won't matter -- as long as you are attacking a black woman in authority -- and, that's good enough?
iu

Forum List

Back