Judge calls out Trump’s inaction on Jan 6

Great, good to know all the Democrat in the next election has to do is cry, the election was stolen from me, and Democrats can retain the Executive branch.
According to trump....the VP....Harris has the power to disregard the electoral vote and keep Biden in power as long as he lives. The endorcers of the BIG LIE need to agree...otherwise...they will be contradicting their King trump.

rightwinger
Stock market did great under Trump as well.

I doubt all those jobs are new. I'd bet most are the jobs that people left when the Chinese virus hit. Now they are being filled and Bidung is telling one and all they are new jobs.

Oh he got us out of the Stan alright. Only problem is he left Americans there. He made a mess of that as well.

The infrastructure bill is only 45% for infrastructure. The rest is a hodge podge of green shit and give away's. Not a good bill for we the tax payer who will get hosed to pay for it.

Oh and most of our allies think he's a joke and boy are they right. He's a walking talking disaster that you voted for and support. Congrats.

Trump wanted protection for Congress, Nazi Pallousy prevented that.

Blood on her hands; history will judge her harshly.

Not true, fake news.

Trump team made mention that they wanted the national guard there at his rally to protect his protesters and rioters.....NOT TO PROTECT PENCE AND CONGRESS is what the emails show from the Trump campaign and admin that the j6 committee found.

The infrastructure bill is only 45% for infrastructure. The rest is a hodge podge of green shit and give away's. Not a good bill for we the tax payer who will get hosed to pay for it.

Why do you continue that lie?

This is the part where I challenge you to prove your claim and you run away

Oh? How did Pelosi revent it?

Prove Pelosi was ever asked for that protection...
Your post makes no sense.

Trump tried to stop what happened, calling for a peaceful protest, and offered the National Guard in DC (and previously in other cities targeted by deranged Democrats and their psychopathic proxies), but Democrats, like Nazis, want arson, chaos, murder.

Democrats: More dangerous than Nazis.

Last edited:
You're right - it's not 45% pork.

It's 100% Tammany Democrat pork.

Democrats: Deranged Nazis.
Same challenge to you

Show where there is 45 percent pork
As usual, you will come up with nothing

rightwinger
I could ask you the same question. Why do YOU continue to lie.

Oh wait. I forgot. You voted for a walking, talking incompetent disaster. Never mind. That explains it all.

That's a BIG LIE Claudette!

The only person trying to steal the election is TRUMP AND HIS MINION OF THIEVES....trying to steal the election from Biden and the 81 million voters who voted Trump out.

There IS PROOF that it is Trump and republican minions, doing such....trying to steal the election from the actual, legitimate, winner.

You've been had....

It's time to face the TRUTH, for a change and own up to it!

Not true, fake news.
Incorrect.
Trump team made mention that they wanted the national guard there at his rally to protect his protesters and rioters.....NOT TO PROTECT PENCE AND CONGRESS is what the emails show from the Trump campaign and admin that the j6 committee found.
Irrelevant if true.

The National Guard would have maintained order, but the Democrats wanted chaos and death.

Same challenge to you

Show where there is 45 percent pork
As usual, you will come up with nothing
Good point - it will cost far more than the Democrats are claiming.

So let's say 250% Tammany Democrat pork.

Only a cultist would fall for it. :)

Faun
Do you see the GOP retaining the executive branch after You Dems stole the 2020 election??
I have no idea which party wins next. Nobody does. Given most Americans think the 2020 election was free and fair, I don't see that giving that branch to Republicans.

But mostly, I celebrate being correct... you have no proof the 2020 election was stolen.

:dance:

Good point - it will cost far more than the Democrats are claiming.

So let's say 250% Tammany Democrat pork.

Only a cultist would fall for it. :)
still waiting for you to back up your bogus claims

Your post makes no sense.

Trump tried to stop what happened, calling for a peaceful protest, and offered the National Guard in DC (and previously in other cities targeted by deranged Democrats and their psychopathic proxies), but Democrats, like Nazis, want arson, chaos, murder.

Democrats: More dangerous than Nazis.
LOL

Of course it makes sense. You just can't answer it.

You falsely claim Pelosi prevented additional protection for the Capitol.

So I challenged you to prove she did that, knowing you can't because she didn't.

As expected, you couldn't answer my question.

Incorrect.

Irrelevant if true.

The National Guard would have maintained order, but the Democrats wanted chaos and death.

Seems you don't even know there were as many Republicans as Democrats to reject additional protection.

You really are an idiot.

Forum List

Back