Judge calls out Trump’s inaction on Jan 6

Before you call somw one a moron, you should make sure that you know what your talking about least you have egg on your face

CNN? Again, try to learn to type in English. I have no egg on my face. But of course a leftard like you sides with the shall we say perverts at CNN.

Calling you a moron is insulting to actual morons. Your constant crying and whining and lying makes you look, well, really really dumb.
Really what did I lye about? I am presenting facts that you can't deal with so you call it whining and crying. You afe a fucking mess. Try dealing with the facts instead of resorting to personal attacks if you can.

Really what did I lye about? I am presenting facts that you can't deal with so you call it whining and crying. You afe a fucking mess. Try dealing with the facts instead of resorting to personal attacks if you can.
English please. You have no facts. Never have. Never will.

Like Schiff and other deranged Democrat fascists, she looks every bit the monster she is.

But Democrats are too far gone to see the obvious. :(
The obvious is trump is a serious threat to the nation. He is a Serial Liar....like many of you MAGA nuts.

Forum List

Back