Judge Ellis Warns Mueller; No Gates, No Case

This is kind of a big deal™ Ladies and Gentlemen. And dimocrap scum, too.

Looks to me that the Federal Judge isn't the least bit pleased that Mueller's Witch Hunt™ is taking up valuable Court time and that Mueller's political dirtbags need to get with it or get the fuck out.

This is the Mueller criminal's first trial and if he gets shown the door here, will the criminal Mueller try again?

I'm really not so sure but........ He needs something. Anything, or he will look the fool he is.

While it certainly hurts the conspiracy charges, it may not affect the other charges.

But I can’t tell for sure without being better informed about the evidence they have

Looks to me that the Federal Judge isn't the least bit pleased that Mueller's Witch Hunt™ is taking up valuable Court time and that Mueller's political dirtbags need to get with it or get the fuck out.

This is the Mueller criminal's first trial and if he gets shown the door here, will the criminal Mueller try again?

I'm really not so sure but........ He needs something. Anything, or he will look the fool he is.

Don't get yer panties in a bunch...

In a bid to clear up confusion, prosecutors say they intend to call former Paul Manafort partner Rick Gates to testify against ex-Trump campaign chief (CNBC)

They said they 'Intend' to call him.

Which is lawyer-speak for, "We might call him, we might not". 'Intentions' are not guarantees

douchebag moron

Go back to your Game Boy now

Stop pretending to know shit you clearly don't (law, everything else). And when Mueller eventually does call Gates, feel free to eat a bag of dicks, you lightweight, ignorant MFer...

Prosecution doesn't have a lot of choices here, anyway.

If they don't call Gates, the defense will and they will smear
him big time and explain to the jury, that the Prosecution
wouldn't put him on the stand because he has no credibility.

I would assume the Judge has issued the orders he did, because
Gates' "confession" of whatever is what kept the judge from
tossing the case at the outset.

Remember folks, the DOJ refused to prosecute this exact same
case 9 years ago.

Don't get yer panties in a bunch...

In a bid to clear up confusion, prosecutors say they intend to call former Paul Manafort partner Rick Gates to testify against ex-Trump campaign chief (CNBC)

There was talk that they wouldn’t call him so this should be entertaining

Ellis enters a directed verdict of not guilty, then orders the bailiff to arrest Mueller, Weissman & Company for sedition, treason and Conspiracy to defraud the United States

Will be interesting to see if Mueller does call him and the Judge has already warned Mueller.

Stop pretending to know shit you clearly don't (law, everything else). And when Mueller eventually does call Gates, feel free to eat a bag of dicks, you lightweight, ignorant MFer...

I've forgotten more about the law than you'll ever know, knobslobber.

Intentions don't mean shit in a Courtroom. The persecution can decide not to call Gates and they will face absolutely NO condemnation or discipline from the Judge.

None.

All they gotta do is make some lame-ass excuse.

Thing is, they're screwed. If Mueller's team of dimocrap scum Inquisitors doesn't call Gates, they lose. If they DO call Gates, the Defense will tear him a new asshole.

I'm not saying they're not going call him, petulant child. I'm saying they haven't guaranteed they're gonna call him and they're using weasel words to cover their dishonest, corrupt, criminal, dimocrap scum asses.

Now go back to watching Law and Order, idiot

case 9 years ago.

If their case is that bad the defense may just ask for a dismissal

If this case falls through, which there is every indication it will, I would LOVE to see Ellis strip the criminal Mueller of his prosecutorial immunity.

Whatevs. Lawyers tend to protect lawyers

Manafort case judge warns Mueller team they 'can't prove conspiracy' without star witness
LMAO! Love it! 2 days in and the persecution of Manafort is falling apart....this is great! Tie that up with the fact the government FALSIFIED records that the "witnesses" have said ON THE STAND are fake! Their whole charade is tumbling down around them...awesome!

If this case falls through, which there is every indication it will, I would LOVE to see Ellis strip the criminal Mueller of his prosecutorial immunity.

Whatevs. Lawyers tend to protect lawyers

Manafort case judge warns Mueller team they 'can't prove conspiracy' without star witness
LMAO! Love it! 2 days in and the persecution of Manafort is falling apart....this is great! Tie that up with the fact the government FALSIFIED records that the "witnesses" have said ON THE STAND are fake! Their whole charade is tumbling down around them...awesome!
Wait a second. They may say that Mueller presented those records in a filing. That's the most likely outcome

case 9 years ago.

If their case is that bad the defense may just ask for a dismissal

I have no idea what their case may have.

But this Judge has his own beliefs why the guy is being tried anyway, so
his orders probably ought to be obeyed or he might toss the entire case
himself.

Myself, I'm waiting for the defense to put Rosenstein on the stand and ask
him why he refused to prosecute this case, years ago?

So far Mueller has come up with receipts for expensive clothes that were phonied up after they were paid. These receipts were never presented to the government. What were they for?

So far Mueller has come up with receipts for expensive clothes that were phonied up after they were paid. These receipts were never presented to the government. What were they for?

Listen, before this nonsense finally comes to an end...the dems will say
that Manafort laundered money to pay off Kavanaugh's credit cards for
National's Tickets.

Forum List

Back