Judge Ellis Warns Mueller; No Gates, No Case

If this case falls through, which there is every indication it will, I would LOVE to see Ellis strip the criminal Mueller of his prosecutorial immunity.

Whatevs. Lawyers tend to protect lawyers

Manafort case judge warns Mueller team they 'can't prove conspiracy' without star witness

Fox News is not your best source on this, lots of spin and editorial in the writing of that piece.

Used your head, read and think at the same time.

Also, they give no real context for the exchange--only offering a small part of what the judge said in court.

What does that tell you?

Come on, you can figure it out.

They said they 'Intend' to call him.

Which is lawyer-speak for, "We might call him, we might not". 'Intentions' are not guarantees

douchebag moron

Go back to your Game Boy now

Stop pretending to know shit you clearly don't (law, everything else). And when Mueller eventually does call Gates, feel free to eat a bag of dicks, you lightweight, ignorant MFer...
Pretending to know stuff...like you lefties......we here stuff like this every day, but it never happens. This might and I'll be laughing in your face so hard.

I told ya so.

If this case falls through, which there is every indication it will, I would LOVE to see Ellis strip the criminal Mueller of his prosecutorial immunity.

Manafort case judge warns Mueller team they 'can't prove conspiracy' without star witness

Fox News is not your best source on this, lots of spin and editorial in the writing of that piece.

Also, they give no real context for the exchange--only offering a small part of what the judge said in court.

What does that tell you?

So far we learned
he was rich
he had cash flow problems
he had debts
and he spent money

in other words he had money, spent like a sailor and now is not as rich.....in other words he's normal. None of that is illegal.

What does that tell you?

So what has CNN told you to parrot today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back