Judge Ginsburg Calls Lindsey Graham One of the ‘Women of the Senate’

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
damn, I thought this bitch was always wrong about everything, I may have to re-think that...

LINK

He's a queer one, that Graham. Lifetime ACU in the 40's, lower than a lot of "moderate" Democrats. Lindsay Graham claims to be a "conservative Christian." Like just about everything out of "his" pie hole, none of that is true. Graham is a homosexual liberal big spending Zionist Jew...

what's really interesting about this is that no other Justices issued a dissenting opinion...

e5084104.gif

Spineless McCain and cross-dressing graham are quite the pair… lol

damn, I thought this bitch was always wrong about everything, I may have to re-think that...

LINK

Lindsey Graham has a long relationship with Justice Ginsburg. She should have easily remembered he was a man.

This is proof she has lost her mental cognitive ability and has Alzheimer Disease. Chemo therapy "ages" one's brain. Her memory is shot.

Interpreting laws, listening to competing arguments, formulating judges and rendering opinions takes a great deal of mental capacity. It is absolutely frightening she is still on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

She is so senile, she doesn't know Lindsay Graham is a man?

She certainly seems capable of making legal decisions that impact every American every day. :wtf:

She is so senile, she doesn't know Lindsay Graham is a man?

Lindsay Graham is no more of a "man" than Boy George or Caitlyn Jenner....

That may be the case...but a SCOTUS judge should be able to identify the difference. If she is so stupid that she cannot tell that Lindsey Graham is male, she should not be on the SUPREME COURT.

You know she goes home and lets the crypt keeper rub her bunions.

This guy drops dusty loads all over Ginsburg's ample bosoms while the old bag is asleep.

latest

This old fart actually REMEMBERS the GREAT DEPRESSION.

Don't snowflakes make fun of people older than they are?

Well, Snowflakes, Ruth was a doddering old organ bank since well before many of your parents were born.

She's not only 84, she is EVERY FVCKING BIT of 84.

Forum List

Back