🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge In Epstein Case's Son Shot Through The Heart By Assassin Dressed As Fedex Driver

They ran this story on Inside Edition today, and the scary part about the whole thing is how easy it is to get official looking clothing on the internet.

Nowadays, anyone can get a uniform and pose as the employee of UPS, Postal Service, FEDEX, etc.

or little green men posing as feds.

You think it's a fucking joke?

My thought exactly, as there are some little green men in uniforms that say simply "police", with no other identifying marks who are being deployed to cities Trump thinks is troubled, to lock down the population.

Almost makes me think of Hitler's brownshirts. And no, it's not a joke as it is happening right now in this country. That is something I never thought I would see happen here.

Trump is well within his right to protect Federal buildings from Communists

trump's flying monkeys were snatch & grabbing people blocks away from any federal buildings ... beat & pepper sprayed a navy vet NOT doing anything but standing there wanting to actually talk to them. one dude, standing across the street from them, holding a boom box above his head, NOT doing anything was shot in the head w/ a 'non lethal' bullet is still in the hospital in critical condition.

so nooooooooooooooo......................... that's not all they are doing. glad you approve of gestapo tactics cause it's yer chosen one who has ordered it.

They ran this story on Inside Edition today, and the scary part about the whole thing is how easy it is to get official looking clothing on the internet.

Nowadays, anyone can get a uniform and pose as the employee of UPS, Postal Service, FEDEX, etc.

My thought exactly, as there are some little green men in uniforms that say simply "police", with no other identifying marks who are being deployed to cities Trump thinks is troubled, to lock down the population.

Almost makes me think of Hitler's brownshirts. And no, it's not a joke as it is happening right now in this country. That is something I never thought I would see happen here.

trump's flying monkeys were snatch & grabbing people blocks away from any federal buildings ... beat & pepper sprayed a navy vet NOT doing anything but standing there wanting to actually talk to them. one dude, standing across the street from them, holding a boom box above his head, NOT doing anything was shot in the head w/ a 'non lethal' bullet is still in the hospital in critical condition.

so nooooooooooooooo......................... that's not all they are doing. glad you approve of gestapo tactics cause it's yer chosen one who has ordered it.
All I saw in the video was some sack of shit giving the police the double middle finger salute because your fellow commie fucks had finally gone too far. I certainly don't give a flying fuck about the health and well-being of commie fucks because their lives don't matter to me in the slightest.

All I saw in the video was some sack of shit giving the police the double middle finger salute because your fellow commie fucks had finally gone too far. I certainly don't give a flying fuck about the health and well-being of commie fucks because their lives don't matter to me in the slightest.

you think sandy hook was a hoax.

dismissed.

you think sandy hook was a hoax.

dismissed.
It was a psy-op.....no one died at Sandy Hoax, bitch........

Sob, sob....sniffle, sniffle....

Here are your commie pals in action. Why you believe that I should give a flying fuck about those of your ilk is most telling. You seem to believe these fucks are a protected class. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire and I had a full bladder.

Me? No! FUCK THAT! I'd let you fuckers burn the city to the ground

Or they are programmed to commit suicide after they have been activated and triggered when the mission is completed
That's a cult or some indoctrination of religious beliefs — they are ORDERED and promised paradise to commit suicide and threatened with extreme torture if they do not.
MKULTRA and a dozen other programs for breaking down the human mind and creating alters
Wannabe CIA docs and "case managers" are more wacked on on drugs than their patients.
through trauma based mind control techniques along with better manipulation through modern chemistry
They date rape drug a woman and beat the shit out of her with that stuff.
I know but those like you and others know all about the Church Committee hearings of the mid 70's and what litte that was revealed was horrifying. It has never stopped.
That's about the time Christian churches in America, including the Roman Catholic Church, decided to give up the New Testament and go back to the Old. The Baby Boomers were more enamored of all that weed and tabernacle shit and the stoning to death, than they were of Christ.

Forum List

Back