Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

If a person has been arrested 100 times...and this is 101, that is relevant information to me about the likelihood the crime was committed.

A 75 year old man arrested for assault who has never had so much as a traffic ticket in his life is less likely to commit and assault than a 29 year old who has already been arrested 35 times. To me it is totally relevant.

It's questionable whether it's relevant or not. I mean, nobody is questioning whether Floyd was guilty of a crime, nor is anybody questioning the dangerous narcotics he loaded into his system. Passing counterfeit money is a federal offense, and they have the phony bill as evidence. So even if his record were allowed in the trial, I can't see that it would make a difference one way or another.

In this particular case, it may not matter. I dont see why people should freak out that the jury will be informed of his prior record.
Floyd’s prior record is irrelevant to the actions the cop is accused of.
then i guess you should obey law enforcement...
past acts, for a career criminal, should be introduced to explain its own, acceptable way of life.
if someone wants to play billy bad ass, then i would say you need to be prepared to get that back.
No. The cop is charged with murder. As such, Floyd’s past criminal record is irrelevant to the changes in question.
That is only true if the record is not relevant to the current incident.

Floyds behavior in previous interactions with the police is clearly relevant considering that the main defense Chauvin has is that Floyd was resisting and had to be physically subdued. Previous encounters where Floyd resisted arrest would clearly be relevant in establishing that Floyd has a history of violently resisting arrest.
Why do they have two rookies in a car in that high crime area the first place? Why do they have two rookies in a car in the first place?

Seems to me that the guys we pay the big bucks should be there. And they were. And they're getting fucked and dragged through the mud.

Last edited:
they didn't know floyd had injected himself with a lethal dose of fentanyl.

They knew he was tanked up, but by how much nobody knew until the toxicology results came in.

He died from a combination of things: Very poor health, lethal dose of fentanyl, meth, fighting with the police making his heart race even more.

It's a much stronger argument to say the neck pressure messed up his circulation and caused his death.

Getting a knee on the side of your neck is not going to strangle you.

You can demonstrate that very easily to a jury....I'm putting a lot of pressure on the side of my neck right now I can breath fine. My circulation on the other hand....
Well, in 3 to 4 weeks we'll see if you're right or not.

I happen to believe you're wrong.

We'll find out soon enough.

They were fired because they didn't intervene. Were it me, I'd have bum rushed and tackled the bitch 4 minutes in when it was obvious Floyd wasn't moving whether it would have cost me my job or not.
You probably believe Chauvin was a great cop huh? NOT

No you would not have because none of the officers realized the criminal was dying, including the officer on his neck.
DrLove so you think the cops knew he had injected a lethal dose of fentanyl? prove that son.

There won't be an acquittal. If you or the judge believes his previous record is relevant that's fine. Normal people do not. Murder is murder.

No. Murder is not murder. Murder is when you intentionally kill somebody.

Intentionally and illegally. Apparently, Chauvin did not intend for Floyd to die, AND he did not do anything that wasn't standard police procedure for that city, ie. legal.

You may be a Libtard dumbshit that will bet on Moon Bats doing stupid things but the rest of us aren't.
Yeah, you're scared witless to go up against me.

Good boy.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:

They knew he was tanked up, but by how much nobody knew until the toxicology results came in.

He died from a combination of things: Very poor health, lethal dose of fentanyl, meth, fighting with the police making his heart race even more.
he was complaining of health issues before ever being removed from his own vehicle. it's why they called the ambulance, it came and left without taking him. I think sticking with facts is a better defense.

I do think the jury needs to know what the officers knew at the time. If Mr. Floyd had a history with law enforcement that involved violent encounters, and the officers knew that, then the jury should know that.

With that said, that doesn't mean the officers acted correctly, or that he should have died.

WTF?!
He ate enough fentanly to kill three people and the knee on the neck is standard policy.
Dirt Nap George killed himself.

and the prosecution will need to prove the cops knew he had injected himself with a lethal dose of fentanyl.

No, they won't have to prove that. What they need to prove is that this officer was not responsible for his death via serious health conditions and a cocktail of dangerous deadly narcotics.

Complete BULLSHIT. I can't help you with your problem Ray. Seek help on your own man.

I don't have a problem. I'm also not an armchair quarterback either.

"Oh, I would have done this......I would have done that...." You don't know WTF you would have done because you are looking at the entire case from a rear view mirror.

Of course prior criminal history should be considered....just as a lack of a prior history should be considered.

In a criminal court case the jury is not supposed to know the record of the accused, that way they can come to a fair conclusion about the case instead of the persons life. In this instance it's the police record of the supposed victim, and I can't see why it shouldn't be allowed.

How do you explain the people with multiple felonies getting more jail time than those with no past felonies?

Pulmonary Hypertension which means your heart is twice its size.
That's not what it means.

Pulmonary hypertension - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic
It causes the right side of the heart to become enlarged which his was I believe.....
Not twice the size. You are exaggerating, a lot :rolleyes:
I forgot to measure it. I'll try better for the next riot maker.

Intentionally and illegally. Apparently, Chauvin did not intend for Floyd to die, AND he did not do anything that wasn't standard police procedure for that city, ie. legal.

Exactly. However, he could still be charged with manslaughter. Manslaughter is an accidental death in a physical conflict.

They were fired because they didn't intervene. Were it me, I'd have bum rushed and tackled the bitch 4 minutes in when it was obvious Floyd wasn't moving whether it would have cost me my job or not.
You probably believe Chauvin was a great cop huh? NOT

No you would not have because none of the officers realized the criminal was dying, including the officer on his neck.
DrLove so you think the cops knew he had injected a lethal dose of fentanyl? prove that son.

That is not the conclusion of the country coroner or two independent autopsies. Fentanyl didn't kill him. Chauvin did.

Forum List

Back