Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

How do you explain the people with multiple felonies getting more jail time than those with no past felonies?

Oh, a judge has the accused record right in front of them. But the jury is not exposed to a suspects past criminal record so they can judge the case and not the person or his past.

Pulmonary Hypertension which means your heart is twice its size.
That's not what it means.

Pulmonary hypertension - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic
It causes the right side of the heart to become enlarged which his was I believe.....
Not twice the size. You are exaggerating, a lot :rolleyes:
I forgot to measure it. I'll try better for the next riot maker.
American Rifleman | Going Green with Lasers

If a person has been arrested 100 times...and this is 101, that is relevant information to me about the likelihood the crime was committed.

A 75 year old man arrested for assault who has never had so much as a traffic ticket in his life is less likely to commit and assault than a 29 year old who has already been arrested 35 times. To me it is totally relevant.

It's questionable whether it's relevant or not. I mean, nobody is questioning whether Floyd was guilty of a crime, nor is anybody questioning the dangerous narcotics he loaded into his system. Passing counterfeit money is a federal offense, and they have the phony bill as evidence. So even if his record were allowed in the trial, I can't see that it would make a difference one way or another.

In this particular case, it may not matter. I dont see why people should freak out that the jury will be informed of his prior record.
Floyd’s prior record is irrelevant to the actions the cop is accused of.
Floyd's criminal record establish the propensity for violence which he obviously had.
Where did he commit violence in this situation?

He was very violent in his resisting arrest. Holy shit.
So? Do you think cop murder is then acceptable even after the perp is handcuffed and constrained?
do you think a cop should just hold a gun up and fire it into a crowd, killing someone? thats murder

That has yet to be proven. It’s been stated Floyd overdosed. His blood level was very high supposedly.
Only hard rightwing white supremacists are stating that he died of an overdose.

Every one else in the entire world witnessed that he was murdered by Chauvin due to asphyxiation of the throat via a knee on his neck.
Link to autopsy result.
floyd-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf (hennepin.us)

VI. Toxicology (see attached report for full details; testing performed on antemortem blood specimens collected 5/25/20 at 9:00 p.m. at HHC and on postmortem urine) A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens: 1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL 2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL 3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL 4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL 5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL 6. Cotinine positive 7. Caffeine positive B. Blood volatiles: negative for ethanol, methanol, isopropanol, or acetone C.

NorFentanyl and Fentanyl.....17ng/ml in his blood.

AVERAGE FATAL DOSE OF FENTANYL IS 10 ng/ml

What Is a Fatal Dose of Fentanyl? | SGT Report

Documents filed in that case include handwritten notes from a law enforcement interview with Baker, the medical examiner, a local NBC News affiliate reported on Aug. 26.

Baker said that Floyd’s toxicology report showed he had a "fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances" and that "if he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD."

Baker also said: "I am not saying this killed him."

How do you explain the people with multiple felonies getting more jail time than those with no past felonies?

Oh, a judge has the accused record right in front of them. But the jury is not exposed to a suspects past criminal record so they can judge the case and not the person or his past.

I could see that.
As far as I'm concerned the jurors should know as well.

Intentionally and illegally. Apparently, Chauvin did not intend for Floyd to die, AND he did not do anything that wasn't standard police procedure for that city, ie. legal.

Exactly. However, he could still be charged with manslaughter. Manslaughter is an accidental death in a physical conflict.

That isn't the definition of voluntary manslaughter or Murder 3 - Which he is charged with:

Not sure how much difference that would make here. Usually, you change venue to get a jury pool that's less likely to be biased. Not only is that not possible with a case like this, where it's been hyped up into a national issue to promote a race agenda, but it's also probably not possible to protect the jurors that way for the same reason.

The protection of the jury needs to be paramount. BLM or Antifa are not likely to show up in Hicksville USA where armed civilians are everywhere in a state where the laws are written in favor of the victim instead of the criminal.

Not sure I'd be willing to bet on them not doing it anyway. I really doubt any of those people have ever been outside their own filthy rabbit warrens, aka cities.

Definitely someone needs to be looking at the possibility of jury tampering via mobs.

Intentionally and illegally. Apparently, Chauvin did not intend for Floyd to die, AND he did not do anything that wasn't standard police procedure for that city, ie. legal.

Exactly. However, he could still be charged with manslaughter. Manslaughter is an accidental death in a physical conflict.

That isn't the definition of voluntary manslaughter or Murder 3 - Which he is charged with:

From your own link:

At Common Law, as well as under current statutes, the offense can be either voluntary or Involuntary Manslaughter. The main difference between the two is that voluntary manslaughter requires an intent to kill or cause serious bodily harm while involuntary manslaughter does not. Premeditation or deliberation, however, are elements of murder and not of manslaughter. Some states have abandoned the use of adjectives to describe different forms of the offense and, instead, simply divide the offense into varying degrees.

In this case there was no intent to kill. It was accidental.

Not sure I'd be willing to bet on them not doing it anyway. I really doubt any of those people have ever been outside their own filthy rabbit warrens, aka cities.

Definitely someone needs to be looking at the possibility of jury tampering via mobs.

That's the problem I have with all this. People didn't want to serve on the jury out of fear. The only people who didn't have that fear are those who already judged the case before they sat on a jury seat because they knew how they were going to vote anyway.

From your own link:

At Common Law, as well as under current statutes, the offense can be either voluntary or Involuntary Manslaughter. The main difference between the two is that voluntary manslaughter requires an intent to kill or cause serious bodily harm while involuntary manslaughter does not. Premeditation or deliberation, however, are elements of murder and not of manslaughter. Some states have abandoned the use of adjectives to describe different forms of the offense and, instead, simply divide the offense into varying degrees.

In this case there was no intent to kill. It was accidental.

Bullshit - At the 4 minute point when he wasn't moving or talking and had no pulse, it became VERY intentional.

That has yet to be proven. It’s been stated Floyd overdosed. His blood level was very high supposedly.
Only hard rightwing white supremacists are stating that he died of an overdose.

Every one else in the entire world witnessed that he was murdered by Chauvin due to asphyxiation of the throat via a knee on his neck.
Link to autopsy result.
floyd-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf (hennepin.us)

VI. Toxicology (see attached report for full details; testing performed on antemortem blood specimens collected 5/25/20 at 9:00 p.m. at HHC and on postmortem urine) A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens: 1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL 2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL 3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL 4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL 5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL 6. Cotinine positive 7. Caffeine positive B. Blood volatiles: negative for ethanol, methanol, isopropanol, or acetone C.

NorFentanyl and Fentanyl.....17ng/ml in his blood.

AVERAGE FATAL DOSE OF FENTANYL IS 10 ng/ml

What Is a Fatal Dose of Fentanyl? | SGT Report

Documents filed in that case include handwritten notes from a law enforcement interview with Baker, the medical examiner, a local NBC News affiliate reported on Aug. 26.

Baker said that Floyd’s toxicology report showed he had a "fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances" and that "if he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD."

Baker also said: "I am not saying this killed him."
Nor is he saying it didn't kill him.

OK. There is body cam evidence that shows he may have put something in his mouth. If it was fentanyl it was enough to kill a dozen elephants. Or half of Detroit.

If there wasn't anything wrong with the guy you "might" have a point. But the truth of the matter is he had a deadly amount of fentanyl in is system at the time. This is a procedure used by police thousands of times a year. Why did this loser die from it? :eusa_shhh:
Mr. Floyd would have been alive and well today were it not for Chauvin putting his entire body weight concentrated on the victim's neck via his knee for 9 and a half minutes.
No evidence of that and massive evidence to the contrary

Watch the unedited video.

They play it at the beginning of this pod.

Floyd was screaming, “I CANT CHOKE, I CANT BREATHE!” when he was in the back of the cop car and no one was anywhere near his head or chest.

HE WAS TWEAKING ON A FATAL DOSE OF FENTANYL AND HAD CARDIAC ARREST FROM THE STRESS OF THE SITUATION.

Nebraska has used Fentanyl to execute death row prisoners.

The video makes it quite obvious.

yep, exactly. no one touching him he was complaining about his breathing. it continues to amaze me the ignorance of demofk.

He very well may have had trouble breathing then also.

What you do is get someone medical help, not kneel on their neck until they die.

When they are resisting arrest you restrain them whether they have trouble breating or not.

They did as they were trained and restrained him AND called for medical assistance.

Bullshit - At the 4 minute point when he wasn't moving or talking and had no pulse, it became VERY intentional.
@Ray From Cleveland is a notorious pro-cop radical rightwing racist.

Don't get too worked up over that palooka

Just watch the trial unfold and the result is a guilty verdict of the murderer, Derek Chauvin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back